Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me your christian without telling me you are 🤯🤣
Stop me if I'm going too far now:

1.mention you're going to church or have just been
2.mention Christian podcasts on your stories
3.show off Christian prayer book
4.carefully curate husband's Instagram posts
5.hire a cleaner for your house
6.have a tattoo that says faith but actually looks like it says fajita that you regret then get it lasered off later on in life

Anymore I forgot?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

6.have a tattoo that says faith but actually looks like it says fajita that you regret then get it lasered off later on in life

Anymore I forgot?
7. Live a very vanilla lifestyle

• Haha
Reactions: 7
9 have an opulent lifestyle especially if it’s free

10) Covet anything new or on trend and manipulate your way into having it

11) be totally inconsiderate of & oblivious other people needs, the cost of living crisis or anything else going on in the world

12) Be driven by greed making selling and promoting products that are hugely overpriced and barely fit for purpose

13) Obsession with your looks and how those & the lifestyle you lead are portrayed to fit the aesthetic of your Instagram feed

14) Go on as many free holidays as possible

…, did I miss anything out

• Haha
Her make up and hair looks the same every day. How long can you keep hashing out the same content every day and call yourself a beauty influencer?! 🥴🙄

Reactions: 5
Her make up and hair looks the same every day. How long can you keep hashing out the same content every day and call yourself a beauty influencer?! 🥴🙄
I think her reasoning is at least she's pumping out videos every couple of weeks 🙄😪😪💤💤

It was her vlogs and decor/diy/key products like her Mac lipstick collection that drew me in, now it's same old makeups every other week and adverts, aff links etc. And her reasoning behind the vids is: that's just how she does her makeup,she just changes up the products. 🤷

Reactions: 2
Why’s she promoting these heartless curls when last week or whenever she was pushing dyson 😂😂 one will cost you £20 and the other £400! And they both seem to have the same result 🙃

• Haha

Anymore I forgot?
The tattoo 😂😂 at fajita
Also another sinner here so I don't have a cleaner either 🥲
Middle class folk love heading to church of a Sunday, makes them feel superior IMO (don't come @ me just an observation I have made in my own street)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why’s she promoting these heartless curls when last week or whenever she was pushing dyson 😂😂 one will cost you £20 and the other £400! And they both seem to have the same result 🙃
Yup came here to say the same thing?!

Grammars are glorified sales women. Sell their soul to the highest price and the latest shiny thing...

Reactions: 5

Anymore I forgot?
Don’t shoot me but I don’t think having a cleaner is a ‘Christian’ thing.

Don’t forget the cult sorry ‘church’ and Peter Lynas invested in her business! I’d say Lynas is on her payroll as a tax dodge

Jane the MIL needs to have a bit more respect for herself buying into this instahun stuff. The rest of the family don’t like it

Reactions: 4
I'm sure the mother in law is a genuinely lovely person but between her and the sister and then the 2 kids they are all clones of each other, it unnerves me, like Elanna basically gave birth to her MIL 😂

• Haha
I'm sure the mother in law is a genuinely lovely person but between her and the sister and then the 2 kids they are all clones of each other, it unnerves me, like Elanna basically gave birth to her MIL 😂
Yea they're all very blonde, cream and beige, very vanilla.
The wee MIL is a cutie but it's not really Elle's target audience?

Omg....isn't it freaky they all look so alike (including Paddy)? I don't see Elanna in either of the two kids.

Reactions: 4
She def has an 'insta hun' vibe....

'Literally' being every other word...and all the hand and finger flicking....

I never begrudge someone making money. Having an idea and going for it! Takes guts and we need more of that entrepreneur spirit.

I've just checked out her products £70! For her four colours...now that is steep. (That's with £10 off) I'm assuming it's cheap production from the far east so the mark up must be huge.

The application too, on the cheek bones I get but this taking the colour up and around the outside of the eyes in the blush colours makes it look like you have a rash or banged yourself. I like the range of colours but if I was paying £20 for a stick of colour it would be from a well known brand. Not sure she has her price point right 🤔 and if I did want a stick of colour I could get a much cheaper one elsewhere with the same credentials.

I'm clearly not her target market 🤣
100% it’s been made in China or similar. You can’t get any information on the manufacturing process online, I think if it was made locally she’d have raved about that as a USP.

as for entreprenuerial spirit? Entrepreneurs identify a gap in a market and create something new to fill it. There are about a million variations of the makeup Ellanna is shilling. The cheek/lip thing has been around for ages. Clinique’s chubby sticks are a bit of a classic but there are even more affordable ones; Makeup Revolution, Elf and BarryM do them for about a fiver. Elles versions look like an exact rip off of Ilia’s multistick. Her ingredient list is almost the exact same as Makeup revolution’s cheek and lip duo stick so my guess is they are probably made in the same factory.

• Haha
100% it’s been made in China or similar. You can’t get any information on the manufacturing process online, I think if it was made locally she’d have raved about that as a USP.

as for entreprenuerial spirit? Entrepreneurs identify a gap in a market and create something new to fill it. There are about a million variations of the makeup Ellanna is shilling. The cheek/lip thing has been around for ages. Clinique’s chubby sticks are a bit of a classic but there are even more affordable ones; Makeup Revolution, Elf and BarryM do them for about a fiver. Elles versions look like an exact rip off of Ilia’s multistick. Her ingredient list is almost the exact same as Makeup revolution’s cheek and lip duo stick so my guess is they are probably made in the same factory.
i have a Clinique chubby stick blush and it lasts for ages definitely got my value for money. Meanwhile her ones look really soft and melted like you would waste loads and it would be so easy to go OTT with them.