Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No they have a four bed, a “YouTube room”, her and Conmans bedroom, Saints room and I think the last is a guest room but soon to become the second comings bedroom (I know it would be in their room for six months, and they’d have hoped to move by then, but Elles not going to want to miss out on decorating content ✨✨✨)
Ahhh okay well that makes sense then

So your mum doesn’t know of Elle? Or anything about her tweets? And that’s her blind reaction to her pregnancy announcement…bit weird
Interestingly enough! … Before the whole scandal came about, one of Edl’s vlogmas episodes popped up on YouTube auto play on the TV and my Mum said (about the intro - you know the Christmas song, the dogs running in, dressed up, the fake laughing) how fake, there’s no way her life is like that, it’s all an act, I can only imagine what goes on behind the camera/behind closed doors, etc etc. My Mum had never seen her or knew about her and this was an only matter of days before the tweets came out! I rang her with delight to tell her 😂 Mum’s know best! ✌🏻🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone have the link for her house up for sale on rightmove or anywhere else?

Reactions: 1
I forgot, Elle said she had a lot of items personalised for Saint - before they changed his name to Saint....so, are we going to see this baby named 'Zachary' afterall?
Just go on right move Westbury 4 bed house 490 you’ll find it I don’t think your allowed to share links here for that

Reactions: 4
WHO ACTUALLY GIVES A duck?
ELLE YOUR A RACIST bleep AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED FOR THIS
It’s the kids I feel sorry for, so sweet and innocent, she does seem like a good mum though

Only just catching up, had some time off, my 16 year old dog sadly passed away, so been feeling down, I can’t believe she’s pregnant again! Bloody hell tatlers you were right!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
It’s the kids I feel sorry for, so sweet and innocent, she does seem like a good mum though

Only just catching up, had some time off, my 16 year old dog sadly passed away, so been feeling down, I can’t believe she’s pregnant again! Bloody hell tatlers you were right!
Aww I’m sorry about your dog

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She will try and go down the ‘mum’ route like Lucy, be the next Emily Norris. There are so many out there who are now pregnant, I’m sure Branstill would prefer working with them rather than a racist bigot.

Reactions: 5
Name predictions: as someone said earlier 'Psalm' (although I doubt either Elle or Con can pronounce it correctly) - 'Angelo' (for all the 'Angles' to keep them happy) ....'Reign'.....'Rex'.....
Sinner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Name predictions: as someone said earlier 'Psalm' (although I doubt either Elle or Con can pronounce it correctly) - 'Angelo' (for all the 'Angles' to keep them happy) ....'Reign'.....'Rex'.....
Feel like Rex could be on the cards

Reactions: 3
I can't find the post, but my favourite of the guesses has been "schoccie biscuit"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s in for a shock. One child is so much easier than multiple especially with 2 under 2. I love my kids don’t get me wrong but I’m a much different parent now I have a few kids to just the one
Ngl 2 kids plus is hard work. I have now gained piles for stress pooping due to the audience of "MUMMY" "SHES SMACKING ME" "IM HUNGRY" (I am obviously joking to anyone who is having kids) there are such magical moments when they hug and kiss each other then gets ruined 2 mins later with a tantrum.

We all know that Elle is a parental guru and will breeze through it all. She hasn't even had tantrums yet

Reactions: 7
My husband some how some how saw something about her being pregnant and said ‘I thought she was cancelled’ 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One second before in the VT: I just KNEW I was pregnant
In the clip before taking the test: I really don’t know what it’s going to say (or something to that effect 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Video starts…..BABY MUMMA OF 2….Elle smug as smug.

Had to turn off.

you know what Elle , millions of women have beat you and are already “a baby mumma of 2” bleeping prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.