Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s disgu this time last year she was shown to be exactly who she really is, now somehow all is forgiven by the ‘huns”. No bleeping way Darby. I will contact everyone who works with her or sends her stuff. Those tweets were absolutely vile.
All because she got shagged she’s now back in everyone’s good books…it’s so bleeping frustrating

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As someone who has lost thier mum and also really struggled to conceive I find this infuriating and hard to watch! So I’m not pregnant because I haven’t manifested it enough, my mum who passed away must not love me that much as she hasn’t ‘gifted’ us a baby! Babies are not manifested and it’s insensitive to suggest so!
Elle is very insensitive I remember when she did a "catch up chat" q+a type thing when she first announced the pregnancy with Saint as in announcing there TTC process..... It's like she got pregnant within the first few months didn't she?! Not that it was a long TTC. Not going to go into detail too much as it's upsetting for me but I had many miscarriages before we concieved our children. I can say for a matter of fact Elle is very very insensitive.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Of course she knew it would be fine because she manifested it so!

She’s a cow honestly. Some women would do anything to have a baby. To even suggest that manifesting one works if you want it enough is disgusting.
God she is insufferable. What a horribly insensitive (and biologically inaccurate) thing to say!!

I do feel like this shows she’s letting her guard down - almost as if she is coming out with this thoughtless nonsense like she doesn’t have to moderate her approach anymore because she’s 💫 pregnant 💫 and therefore untouchable.

Reactions: 20
Imagine being that confident everything will be fine with your pregnancy you announce it to everyone the day you find out! Nice
I dont know anyone that would do this especially with a line that faint. I never did until past the 12 week mark with mine as I have always been that little bit anxious as one of my pregnancies ended in a loss at 11 weeks. Had a private early pregnancy scan and heartbeat was fine, went to my NHS 12 week scan done at 11 weeks and no heartbeat. She must think she's invisible as to think nothing could ever happen and everything is perfect. Something can always happen as awful as it is and no I do not wish anything to happen to her baby I am just saying that she acts as if she's invisible and is very very insensitive and it's hurtful to see.

God she is insufferable. What a horribly insensitive (and biologically inaccurate) thing to say!!

I do feel like this shows she’s letting her guard down - almost as if she is coming out with this thoughtless nonsense like she doesn’t have to moderate her approach anymore because she’s 💫 pregnant 💫 and therefore untouchable.
She thinks she's something else I can't stand the girl, such a nobody yet thinks she's a global superstar!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The fake wedding announcement is for 2 reasons
- to make the wedding video and baby announcement more dramatic and interesting for the angles
- to fake the due date so that no one can work back and find the date and she can ‘shock’ Instagram and just come back with a baby rather than the way she did it last time where the world knew the due date
did anyone notice how she kept saying baby no 2 is "due very soon", "going to be here very soon"??? defo think she lied about knowing before cos she's gonna push that baby out mid-Feb after a 6 month pregnancy lol

Reactions: 9
Listen angles she did manifest this baby because there’s no way con would willingly give her the purple parsnip when there’s plenty of American nanny’s and girls in clubs willing to shag him.

I definitely got the vibe she already knew too

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I agree, there’s no way she only found out on her wedding day, it’s all for dramatic effect. Why would you rush doing a test if you only have 5 minutes before leaving your hotel, I’m also not married but can’t imagine doing a test on my wedding morning?? My mind would be in overdrive at getting married and just finding out I’m pregnant!? And as for telling her entire wedding party just hours later, so unrealistic..

Reactions: 42
As someone who has lost thier mum and also really struggled to conceive I find this infuriating and hard to watch! So I’m not pregnant because I haven’t manifested it enough, my mum who passed away must not love me that much as she hasn’t ‘gifted’ us a baby! Babies are not manifested and it’s insensitive to suggest so!
Yes this comment!!! I feel exactly the same, makes me feel crap because I lost my mum and a baby hasn’t been sent to me and I haven’t ‘manifested’ it enough, she lives such a sense of self privilege and false reality!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
As much as I can't stand the girl I do find a sadness in the fact that she can't even trust those supposedly close to her, someone informed us in August that they were at her wedding when she announced her pregnancy and the fact that her wedding day was supposed to be so intimate with only those close to them and that person has felt the need to report back to us I find crackers it would really put me on edge if I was in her shoes i can't lie

Reactions: 40
As much as I can't stand the girl I do find a sadness in the fact that she can't even trust those supposedly close to her, someone informed us in August that they were at her wedding when she announced her pregnancy and the fact that her wedding day was supposed to be so intimate with only those close to them and that person has felt the need to report back to us I find crackers it would really put me on edge if I was in her shoes i can't lie
If you liewith dogs you’re gonna get fleas. No offence to Hector and Herbie. She’s a racist so I’m not sure why you expect the company she keeps to be much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
long time lurker on this thread but just have to comment and say that i myself have had several miscarriages and still not been able to have a healthy pregnancy, and each miscarriage I have still told my family for the simple reason that they are the people we need to support us when our hearts inevitably break with each loss, so while I understand its the norm to wait until 12 weeks its not always the case for everyone. It seems miscarriage is so taboo and something to hide, where i would crumble if i didnt open up and talk to my loved ones about it

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Makes no sense. You wouldn’t tell a whole wedding party the day you found out.
I call she was like 3 months at her wedding, coincides with her return around May time when she would actually have found out she was pregnant and decided it was time to try and make a come back in time. She will have the baby by end of feb latest.

Reactions: 13
long time lurker on this thread but just have to comment and say that i myself have had several miscarriages and still not been able to have a healthy pregnancy, and each miscarriage I have still told my family for the simple reason that they are the people we need to support us when our hearts inevitably break with each loss, so while I understand its the norm to wait until 12 weeks its not always the case for everyone. It seems miscarriage is so taboo and something to hide, where i would crumble if i didnt open up and talk to my loved ones about it
As for the “manifesting” a baby, if only it was that easy. No consideration for those who are struggling trying to conceive and/or struggling with loss

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They or atleast Elle defo planned this whole thing so the story has a more "magical" "once in a life time" shock factor to it, she probably took the test prior to the wedding expecting it to be negative but it wasn't, she didn't get the content & the story was boring so why not re do it on her wedding day!... I just watched the YT vid how is she "in a rush", "only 5mins to spare", "it's hectic" but manages to get 10 different angles of her forcibly crying in a bathroom. Connor out of his face, fake reaction & slow unraveling instead of just tearing the what looks like a used tissue open when he "finds out" about it...then for them to announce at the wedding a few hours later...who in their right mind would do that knowing the test is extremely faint, they don't know how far along it is or whether it's a healthy pregnancy etc.

She's hoping her amazing story about overcoming her struggles to make this perfect little family with her wonderful husband and how she "manifested" this baby in time for her wedding goes viral🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
So sorry for your losses. Completely understand what your saying but I think with pregnancy announcements it's each to there own on when they choose to announce a pregnancy, which is perfectly fine either way as ultimately it's down to the couple but for us we liked to wait but either way whenever someone wants to announce it whether it is right away or after 12 weeks is fine. Personally I think everyone deals with miscarriages differently x

Makes no sense. You wouldn’t tell a whole wedding party the day you found out.
I call she was like 3 months at her wedding, coincides with her return around May time when she would actually have found out she was pregnant and decided it was time to try and make a come back in time. She will have the baby by end of feb latest.
How could she be 3 months pregnant with a line that faint?

Reactions: 5
I honestly think telling friends and family is totally different to announcing at your WEDDING which wasn’t even that small literally the day after pissing on a test (even though it was her smaller/ intimate wedding).
I cannot believe a normal human being would do that.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.