Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely, everyone handles things differently and I totally understand peoples reasoning behind not announcing until 12 weeks. It was more when I read people saying there is no way she would announce at a wedding before a scan etc. I mean, I wouldn’t announce it at a wedding even with a small party, but you never know. And she does love the attention so it wouldn’t surprise me
She's clearly all for attention just seems very odd to announce it right after taking a test which on the video is very faint. But she is all for the content always has been. 😮💨 Xx

No I’m sorry but I cannot bare this woman. EVERYTHING she does there’s a bleeping camera on her. Pregnancy test, wedding, pregnancy reveal, dog walk there’s a camera bleeping set up and pointed at her. At this point she’s not going through/experiencing these things wholesomely, she is bleeping MOIST over the camera being on her and the attention. Boil it down she’s got married and had a child, like the majority of us on here? I am SO SICK of seeing her everywhere and seeing every second of her day, doing things we have all done or are doing day to day but thinking she’s elite? NO ONE CLAIMS YOU. YOU ARE NOT A KARDASHIAN. She needs to just duck off and live her life if that’s “amazing, special, beautiful” then duck off and get on with it? If you need the audience then it can’t be as good as you make out love deep down can it? I honestly prefer it when somebody gives like a snippet of something about their life or a situation on here that you can tell is raw/shared by a genuine person with intent, than watching all that scripted bollocks. The genuine intentional raw vibe you get with real people and real life is what she’s trying to achieve, but she’s so false (and him) she will never get close. People must see through it 🤢

ps I’ve never clocked it before but on her recent video the *** eye is out in all its glory and I can’t unsee it
Couldn't agree more- she's not exactly a celebrity 😂😂 just a X listed " influencer" which to be honest I'm not really sure who she influences, I'm guessing teenagers.. 🤷 her content won't last forever it's all the same old now..... It soon drys up and the next influencer comes along and before we know it there is no more Elle swift. She makes out she's got the most perfect life yet it's all show show if she did why isn't she living it?! Instead of sharing every single thing you do as in everything why not just enjoy your life and enjoy things privately. These pregnancy announcements with "influencers" really grind on me the whole big announcements like they are the only woman to ever get pregnant, like how with Elle it's Saint is the only kid to ever get a sibling. Boring..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why don’t these pick me witches ever do a bad day vlog? If she got up and made herself a coffee and some toast, ate it in bed, cried then fell back to sleep accidentally waking up to realise it’s night time but she so tired from her 10 hour shifts all week on her feet, she accepts wasting the precious day off she had to catch up on sleep from being overworked, goes back to sleep and wakes up the next morning flooded in period blood… GIMME I’m SUBSCRIBED witch I RELATE buuuuut you do have to have a job for that sooooo 🫠🫠🫠

Reactions: 24
They or atleast Elle defo planned this whole thing so the story has a more "magical" "once in a life time" shock factor to it, she probably took the test prior to the wedding expecting it to be negative but it wasn't, she didn't get the content & the story was boring so why not re do it on her wedding day!... I just watched the YT vid how is she "in a rush", "only 5mins to spare", "it's hectic" but manages to get 10 different angles of her forcibly crying in a bathroom. Connor out of his face, fake reaction & slow unraveling instead of just tearing the what looks like a used tissue open when he "finds out" about it...then for them to announce at the wedding a few hours later...who in their right mind would do that knowing the test is extremely faint, they don't know how far along it is or whether it's a healthy pregnancy etc.

She's hoping her amazing story about overcoming her struggles to make this perfect little family with her wonderful husband and how she "manifested" this baby in time for her wedding goes viral🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
She's so full of herself I just can't deal with it. Cares more about social media than her own children..

Connor was definitely very drunk, his reaction seemed over the top and sloppy, also when Elle finished her speech and Connor picked the microphone to say something, music immediately started to play to cover up what he said!
I'd be drunk if I was marrying that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Elle is very insensitive I remember when she did a "catch up chat" q+a type thing when she first announced the pregnancy with Saint as in announcing there TTC process..... It's like she got pregnant within the first few months didn't she?! Not that it was a long TTC. Not going to go into detail too much as it's upsetting for me but I had many miscarriages before we concieved our children. I can say for a matter of fact Elle is very very insensitive.
the worst was when, after 2 months of TTC she did an Ad for a £100+ Clearblue ovulation test and said anyone *serious* about TTC would buy it

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
She's clearly all for attention just seems very odd to announce it right after taking a test which on the video is very faint. But she is all for the content always has been. 😮💨 Xx

Couldn't agree more- she's not exactly a celebrity 😂😂 just a X listed " influencer" which to be honest I'm not really sure who she influences, I'm guessing teenagers.. 🤷 her content won't last forever it's all the same old now..... It soon drys up and the next influencer comes along and before we know it there is no more Elle swift. She makes out she's got the most perfect life yet it's all show show if she did why isn't she living it?! Instead of sharing every single thing you do as in everything why not just enjoy your life and enjoy things privately. These pregnancy announcements with "influencers" really grind on me the whole big announcements like they are the only woman to ever get pregnant, like how with Elle it's Saint is the only kid to ever get a sibling. Boring..
I just clutched my virtual beads in shock and managed to ring the bell for smelling salts so the help could bring me around. The cause of this was the X listed, how VERY DARE YOU!, X is far to high in the alphabet, she is Z, Z, ZEEEEEEEEEEED or ZEE if in USA. ;);););)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes! Her "struggling to conceive journey" was 3 bleeping months.

Month 1 decide to try to get pregnant.

Month 2 shag when positive ovulation test occurred.

Month 3 take pregnancy test; receive positive result

the worst was when, after 2 months of TTC she did an Ad for a £100+ Clearblue ovulation test and said anyone *serious* about TTC would buy it

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
BRB just off to explain to my gynae that little old pcos and endometriosis suffering me will manifest #MYSON (of god as im v single and grateful I don’t have a conman) and all will be fine xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Struggling with ttc has to be the loneliest place to be. Watching people around you that smoke 50 a day and drink like fishes pop them out whilst you’re necking down procieve vitamins daily, your cervix is drowning in pre seed, you have pissed on your hand for the 7th time of the day just to see another negative is no joke and I’m honestly so sorry to anybody who is affected by these issues and going through it badly right now, you are not alone I promise 😘 and your day will come 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Struggling with ttc has to be the loneliest place to be. Watching people around you that smoke 50 a day and drink like fishes pop them out whilst you’re necking down procieve vitamins daily, your cervix is drowning in pre seed, you have pissed on your hand for the 7th time of the day just to see another negative is no joke and I’m honestly so sorry to anybody who is affected by these issues and going through it badly right now, you are not alone I promise 😘 and your day will come 🤞
this is how I’m feeling right now. So alone with it all. And people like Elle who plaster it everywhere and make out it’s so easy, to just manifest a baby. It’s honestly heart breaking for me. Our day will come 🤍🫶🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't think she found out on her wedding either. Either her family all already knew or even they didn't give a tit. Their reaction to the speech was so stale!

Also the way the camera was angled on the scan at the end, is that to hide a date do you think? It's been such a long time since I had kids I can't remember if the date is shown at the top of screen during ultrasound?

I do think she's in for a shock. Saint is still at such a lovely age and she thinks this is what parenthood is. He will likely hit toddler tantrum/jealous stage just after she gives birth. Good luck manifesting your way out of that phase Elle.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The instagram videos are so cringe, they’re so over done it’s almost like they’re a comedic take on how some people are on social media. Noone acts like this, the music, the clothes, the beaches, the asstetiks. Cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
this is how I’m feeling right now. So alone with it all. And people like Elle who plaster it everywhere and make out it’s so easy, to just manifest a baby. It’s honestly heart breaking for me. Our day will come 🤍🫶🏻

Honestly if that did happen to her I think she’d cripple. Being denied something you really want and your body is made for is a fresh hell I wouldn’t wish on anybody. The odds are if we keep trying it is 98% likely to happen for us, it’s just the waiting and how long it takes when you’re ready NOW! But it will happen, there’s only like a really really small percentage that it would never happen for and I can’t stress how small that is. And again they’d have access to IVF and be likely to get pregnant with that. Just keep going no matter how difficult. I’ve seen women do little disclaimers in their videos to say “this features a successful conception just to let you know, if this is a current issue you have and you don’t feel like you want to see this then please feel free to pop back and watch at a later point when you’re ready” 😚🤌 I think that is so considerate personally. Especially with a large following predominantly around the age of when these issues arise

Reactions: 11
As someone who has lost thier mum and also really struggled to conceive I find this infuriating and hard to watch! So I’m not pregnant because I haven’t manifested it enough, my mum who passed away must not love me that much as she hasn’t ‘gifted’ us a baby! Babies are not manifested and it’s insensitive to suggest so!
I am the same. Sending big love. These influencers need to be cancelled

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When she announced her first pregnancy, and she was crying in the bathroom.. I gave her the benefit of the doubt as it was her first child, she was thinking of her mum and feeling overwhelmed.

But the amateur dramatics in this announcement just seemed ridiculous. I feel like her dumb ass thinks that if she follows the exact same crying routine from the first announcement, she will gain all her followers back, brands will come flocking back to give her money and her life will be perfect.
FACTS even the fake pray she copied from the first time

Reactions: 11
The instagram videos are so cringe, they’re so over done it’s almost like they’re a comedic take on how some people are on social media. Noone acts like this, the music, the clothes, the beaches, the asstetiks. Cringe.
No one with an actual proper job has time for all that malarky.... so fake it's laughable really

I don't think she found out on her wedding either. Either her family all already knew or even they didn't give a tit. Their reaction to the speech was so stale!

Also the way the camera was angled on the scan at the end, is that to hide a date do you think? It's been such a long time since I had kids I can't remember if the date is shown at the top of screen during ultrasound?

I do think she's in for a shock. Saint is still at such a lovely age and she thinks this is what parenthood is. He will likely hit toddler tantrum/jealous stage just after she gives birth. Good luck manifesting your way out of that phase Elle.
Definitely in for a shock he will be near going into what they call the " terrible 2s stage which in itself is bloody hard work 😂 throw in another baby ontop.... But let's face it nothing phases Elle and it will all be perfect. I'm sure in her fairytale world Saint will not go through the terrible twos stage and be the most perfect angelic child.. oh and yes there will be jealousy from Saint no longer being the only child. Good luck Elle...

Reactions: 9
There's no way she only found out the morning of the wedding. She obviously already suspected, else why would she have had tests with her? She'd have just tested before they went (which she probably did) it's all too perfect, finding out, and announcing on her wedding day....I don't think so!!!
Even if she did find out on the morning, she's not going to announce to everyone the same day, surely. Why are all her sheep followers believing all this 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
When I tell you I ran to bleeping tattle when she popped up on my Instagram discovery page 🤣 I’d been taking a break from her because she just angers me so much. Well done to everybody who predicted she was pregnant, I don’t know how you guys do it 👏 Unbelievable that she’s using a baby for even more views so we’ll forget her racism. Sickening

Reactions: 12
Iv been wondering that for a while too, I thought I was wearing my rings in the wrong order so googled it. Wedding ring first then it’s your engagement ring
to be fair I do this in winter a lot because my hands get so cold my ring feels a bit loose so it feels more secure having a band on top, she’s lost weight since he proposed it might be that it doesn’t fit that well anymore

Reactions: 2
she literally looked like she had a bump when she tested she defo knew before wedding day maybe connor didn’t but she did

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.