Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sorry for your losses. Completely understand what your saying but I think with pregnancy announcements it's each to there own on when they choose to announce a pregnancy, which is perfectly fine either way as ultimately it's down to the couple but for us we liked to wait but either way whenever someone wants to announce it whether it is right away or after 12 weeks is fine. Personally I think everyone deals with miscarriages differently x

How could she be 3 months pregnant with a line that faint?
Absolutely, everyone handles things differently and I totally understand peoples reasoning behind not announcing until 12 weeks. It was more when I read people saying there is no way she would announce at a wedding before a scan etc. I mean, I wouldn’t announce it at a wedding even with a small party, but you never know. And she does love the attention so it wouldn’t surprise me

Reactions: 8
SHE MANIFESTED THE BABY!!!???? Oh good grief is that what I’m doing wrong then for 4+ years??? Thanks Elle you educated me…..

• Heart
Reactions: 57
She literally says in her video “what would a pregnancy be without me finding out and telling you all how i found out” erm Elle, that would make a pregnancy normal?!

Reactions: 38
Also the way she announced it, no one got up ran to her, her dad just sat there; no hug, you could tell he already knew

Reactions: 36
Connor was definitely very drunk, his reaction seemed over the top and sloppy, also when Elle finished her speech and Connor picked the microphone to say something, music immediately started to play to cover up what he said!

Reactions: 27
Not one single iota of me believes a single second of that video is genuine

Takes clear blue tests away with her clearly all staged
Not ONE tear was genuinely shed when she “found out” it was the fakest most forced cry ever
She put music over the clip of her telling Connor because she knew herself the whole reaction was fake it was obvious to see even without the real sound connor seemed very theatrical and not in genuine shock
If you JUST found out that morning why the duck would you announce it to a table full of guests at your wedding when she’s 2-4 weeks pregnant
The whole thing was a staged set up and she absolutely knew before their wedding day and so did Connor

Reactions: 28
Also, does anyone believe this manifestation crapola? I don’t have bloody time to ‘manifest’ stuff, I’m too busy actually trying to achieve it… you know… that old fashioned way of getting tit done!

Reactions: 31
What a shame that everything (including the conception of her children) is for views. It must of killed her having that time away from YouTube/Instagram.

Reactions: 17
I honestly think telling friends and family is totally different to announcing at your WEDDING which wasn’t even that small literally the day after pissing on a test (even though it was her smaller/ intimate wedding).
I cannot believe a normal human being would do that.
Think this is where you’re going wrong, it’s EDL. She’s neither normal or a human 😂

Reactions: 3
WWHHHYYYY is nobody calling her out for this? I actually can’t believe the amount of love and comments!

Reactions: 9
Well i could've saved myself time, years of trying, injections, medication etc. Who knew all I had to do was manifest 💭 maybe I'll try that next time 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 32
When she announced her first pregnancy, and she was crying in the bathroom.. I gave her the benefit of the doubt as it was her first child, she was thinking of her mum and feeling overwhelmed.

But the amateur dramatics in this announcement just seemed ridiculous. I feel like her dumb ass thinks that if she follows the exact same crying routine from the first announcement, she will gain all her followers back, brands will come flocking back to give her money and her life will be perfect.

Reactions: 26
No I’m sorry but I cannot bare this woman. EVERYTHING she does there’s a bleeping camera on her. Pregnancy test, wedding, pregnancy reveal, dog walk there’s a camera bleeping set up and pointed at her. At this point she’s not going through/experiencing these things wholesomely, she is bleeping MOIST over the camera being on her and the attention. Boil it down she’s got married and had a child, like the majority of us on here? I am SO SICK of seeing her everywhere and seeing every second of her day, doing things we have all done or are doing day to day but thinking she’s elite? NO ONE CLAIMS YOU. YOU ARE NOT A KARDASHIAN. She needs to just duck off and live her life if that’s “amazing, special, beautiful” then duck off and get on with it? If you need the audience then it can’t be as good as you make out love deep down can it? I honestly prefer it when somebody gives like a snippet of something about their life or a situation on here that you can tell is raw/shared by a genuine person with intent, than watching all that scripted bollocks. The genuine intentional raw vibe you get with real people and real life is what she’s trying to achieve, but she’s so false (and him) she will never get close. People must see through it 🤢

ps I’ve never clocked it before but on her recent video the *** eye is out in all its glory and I can’t unsee it

• Heart
Reactions: 39
No I’m sorry but I cannot bare this woman. EVERYTHING she does there’s a bleeping camera on her. Pregnancy test, wedding, pregnancy reveal, dog walk there’s a camera bleeping set up and pointed at her. At this point she’s not going through/experiencing these things wholesomely, she is bleeping MOIST over the camera being on her and the attention. Boil it down she’s got married and had a child, like the majority of us on here? I am SO SICK of seeing her everywhere and seeing every second of her day, doing things we have all done or are doing day to day but thinking she’s elite? NO ONE CLAIMS YOU. YOU ARE NOT A KARDASHIAN. She needs to just duck off and live her life if that’s “amazing, special, beautiful” then duck off and get on with it? If you need the audience then it can’t be as good as you make out love deep down can it? I honestly prefer it when somebody gives like a snippet of something about their life or a situation on here that you can tell is raw/shared by a genuine person with intent, than watching all that scripted bollocks. The genuine intentional raw vibe you get with real people and real life is what she’s trying to achieve, but she’s so false (and him) she will never get close. People must see through it 🤢

ps I’ve never clocked it before but on her recent video the *** eye is out in all its glory and I can’t unsee it
TLDR basically i conclude she is a racist bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Do it! ❤
Once your baby is here, you will never ever regret your decision.
On the other hand, there will come a point when you may regret never doing it at the time.
Don’t live with any regrets!
I’ve just had my 4th, 12 years after my last one…
Best decision ever 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.