Elle Florence #5 Granny Aesthetics, balancing unemployment and the art of scamming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, that's not very honest or #girlboss like. Maybe we should help out a bit by bumping up the SEO of this thread?

Elle Florence
Elle Florence Lecocq
Elle Florence Marie Lecocq
Elle Lecocq
Eleanor Florence
Eleanor Florence Lecocq
Eleanor Florence Marie Lecocq
Eleanor Lecocq
Eleonore Florence
Eleonore Florence Lecocq
Eleonore Florence Marie Lecocq
Eleonore Lecocq

(thank you to @LetThemEatLipstick for the comprehensive list)
I’m cringing at the thought of an Eleanor Florence Marie Miller or Eleanor Florence Lecocq-Miller

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Miller doesn’t sound very European...maybe that’s why Eleanor Florence and Rickets split? 🤣

She needs to decide on a name...is it Eleonore Florence or Eleanor Florence or Elle Florence? She’s creating so much extra work for the gossip threads. 👿

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Miller doesn’t sound very European...maybe that’s why Eleanor Florence and Rickets split? 🤣

She needs to decide on a name...is it Eleonore Florence or Eleanor Florence or Elle Florence? She’s creating so much extra work for the gossip threads. 👿

I'm pretty sure Miller is European. Miller is a standard Jewish name in the USA. If it's not Jewish, then it's German origin or from Britain. If you google it, it can come from Bavaria originally as well (Anglicized version of Muller). Like Arthur Miller, Shannon Miller, etc...

Miller is one of the better names to have. I've seen women who refused to change their names because their husbands had surnames like Hagg, Bald, Dicks, etc...

Reactions: 1
Ugh I just don’t understand how stupid people can be that they actually want to buy her tit poor quality pearl crap. Especially for those insane prices, all while supporting a compulsive liar with a shopping addiction.
Her greediness is so gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't know if it shows up like this for anyone else but it does on my screen - looks like Eleonore Florence has made it into the big leagues...of Tattle! :ROFLMAO:

It doesn't look like we're one of the bigger threads (some of these influencers are at thread 40+) but I wonder if it means we get a lot of hits/views...

1599496073533.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't know if it shows up like this for anyone else but it does on my screen - looks like Eleonore Florence has made it into the big leagues...of Tattle! :ROFLMAO:

It doesn't look like we're one of the bigger threads (some of these influencers are at thread 40+) but I wonder if it means we get a lot of hits/views...

View attachment 235894
crazy for such small youtuber

Someone should submit a copyright takedown notice on her hiking video due to the music (Loveshack) playing in the background at about 14:40 until the end of the video while she was at Five Guys, all she had to do was edit out the song but she’s too lazy for that. I tried to submit a notice to YT but I don’t have a YT account.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
My friend is moving to Seattle to work for Amazon. Should I be worried for him? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No video today from the swamp princess, I see. Has Eleanor Florence given up entirely on her channel?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No video today from the swamp princess, I see. Has Eleanor Florence given up entirely on her channel?
It's labour day holiday in US and Canada so... maybe that's why. But then again Elle is doing nothing interesting in her life so...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG I’m not even a minute into her newest video and she already says Saint Laurent, College, and LouLou without a French accent. This is coming from the same person who “just didn’t know how to say French words with an English accent” 😂😂😂 dw I’m using a third party site that doesn’t give her views 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I just don't get why everything she says is so awkward. "You can see the box is smaller than a shoe box, for the reason that this is the toy size" what? Why can't she just say "this box is small because the bag is in the smallest size" or she could just wait until it is opened to point that out.

Also I hate the color I feel like it would be hard to coordinate with other colors. And I don't agree with her that it will go with other metallics. Maybe if they were the right color? But like rose gold or copper wouldn't look good with that, maybe antique silver would look ok, and like a really bright orangey gold wouldn't look good either either.

Also she must have been reading here didn't we mention that Amie always shows what fits in her bag videos and I don't remeber Elle ever doing that before.

Last edited:
That awkward moment when you hire bots to bump up engagement on your video but hire the wrong kind...only Eleanor Florence do would such a thing. 🤣 Remember when Eleonore Florence Lecocq hired bots to join her live chats and ask her questions?

29750F65-2936-47F6-ACD2-389A701D0CC2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her top is hideous 🤮 the most unflattering vomit colors, the granny wallpaper pattern...

And I can't with the busy background 😵 She just couldn't leave an inch of empty space, could she...

I don't even want to go into reasonableness of another handbag purchase when she's been unemployed for at least 15 months, the pandemic still isn't over and it's not even like she's been working hard on her channel. I skipped through the video but I'm almost sure this time she didn't explain the purchase as a way to 'treat herself'. Maybe even a moron like Smelle has realized that by now her cushy life is a TREAT IN ITSELF.
I bet she paid for the handbag with the affiliate links commission from Nordstrom sale videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oy vey those bots lol.

I will say she was far less obnoxious in this video than usual.
I haven’t watched it but will take your word for it - it’s been a long time since I went through one of her videos in its entirety. Must’ve been the home tour one.

I know unboxings are the bread and butter of a lot of youtubers’ channels and Eleanor Lecocq isn’t the only one doing these, but it seems kind of tone deaf at this moment given the situation globally and not to mention...hasn’t Smelley been unemployed for over a year at this point? That just makes it extra obnoxious.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.