Elle Florence #5 Granny Aesthetics, balancing unemployment and the art of scamming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuation of the threads for Elle Florence, Eleanor Florence, Eleanor Lecocq, Eleonore Lecocq (a million different variations of her name to keep the scamming on the DL).

Shoutout to @thecatlass for the title with most votes! 👏👏👏

For new gossipers:
This woman quit her job and life in Vancouver, Canada over a year ago for a shot to marry in Florida and was quickly dumped within months by her ex-fiance Rick (just like how she was dumped by Chris, Joe, Special Someone before him in the past few years). She then moved to Seattle and tried to scam Seattle locals on the Daily Hive by pretending to be a local small business (even though she sources all her cheap materials abroad) while she lived in an Airbnb and dated exhaustively during a global pandemic, because she can't stand to be without a man. She was called out on Instagram by many people who tagged her latest victim, Dean, and he prompted dumped her as well so she's back online and man hunting. This same woman also misrepresented/lied about the truth many times in the past in everything from her job (she's NOT a practicing lawyer or in-house counsel as she claims to be) to her dress size (she buys things that clearly don't fit properly in stretchy materials, squeezes herself into them and claims to be smaller than she actually is) to plastic surgery ("bad root canal" apparently means a new chin). She also sells overpriced jewelry made of cheap materials that she strings together while watching Hallmark romance movies and doesn't offer returns when they break immediately and scarves she claims to design herself even though it's bulk ordered from a wholesaler in Nepal at a fraction of her selling price. Now she has laid her roots in a rental apartment in Seattle while she desperately looks for a guy to pay for her lifestyle like she did with her exes, and she calls herself a "young professional by day" despite the fact that she's over 30 and hasn't worked a real job for well over a year. Hunting for a rich husband has become her full-time gig while scamming her naive viewers (she posts affiliate links for everything and doesn't mention brand names in video descriptions to force you to click her links!) is her part-time hobby.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Girl, same. She can't help it, though. It's the French-Belgian in her. 😂
I don’t get it. What is wrong with how she says it? Is it that she uses a “ch” sound instead of “sh”? Or would you rather she pronounce it with a hard “c” as in Italian? That would irritate the hell out of me. (Though I will admit I do say it that way sometimes at home just because when I think of pistachios I immediately think of Sicily, I wouldn’t dare say it that way in public! I don’t think it’s an accepted pronunciation in English.)

Reactions: 2
I don’t get it. What is wrong with how she says it? Is it that she uses a “ch” sound instead of “sh”? Or would you rather she pronounce it with a hard “c” as in Italian? That would irritate the hell out of me. (Though I will admit I do say it that way sometimes at home just because when I think of pistachios I immediately think of Sicily, I wouldn’t dare say it that way in public! I don’t think it’s an accepted pronunciation in English.)
I noticed that a lot of her weird pronunciations are either her attempts to sound "French" or they sound like a lisp. Not sure if she does it deliberately or not but a lisp isn't exactly "cultured" and "European" like she pretends to be.

Reactions: 4
I think her weird pronunciations are her interpretations of British/French/Canadian accents, which ends up making her sound unintelligent, asinine, and weird. You’d think she’d be self conscious about how she says things since some of her fans don’t understand her pronunciations either.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does Elle have no female friends she can ask about relationships with? Once I had thought about taking up a job offer in another country to follow a guy. I consulted a female friend. She said to follow my career. If is meant to be, it will happen regardless of distance. If a relationship isn't meant to be, you can be living with him and it still won't work out.

Best advice I ever had.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Continuation of the threads for Elle Florence, Eleanor Florence, Eleanor Lecocq, Eleonore Lecocq (a million different variations of her name to keep the scamming on the DL).

Shoutout to @thecatlass for the title with most votes! 👏👏👏

For new gossipers:
This woman quit her job and life in Vancouver, Canada over a year ago for a shot to marry in Florida and was quickly dumped within months by her ex-fiance Rick (just like how she was dumped by Chris, Joe, Special Someone before him in the past few years). She then moved to Seattle and tried to scam Seattle locals on the Daily Hive by pretending to be a local small business (even though she sources all her cheap materials abroad) while she lived in an Airbnb and dated exhaustively during a global pandemic, because she can't stand to be without a man. She was called out on Instagram by many people who tagged her latest victim, Dean, and he prompted dumped her as well so she's back online and man hunting. This same woman also misrepresented/lied about the truth many times in the past in everything from her job (she's NOT a practicing lawyer or in-house counsel as she claims to be) to her dress size (she buys things that clearly don't fit properly in stretchy materials, squeezes herself into them and claims to be smaller than she actually is) to plastic surgery ("bad root canal" apparently means a new chin). She also sells overpriced jewelry made of cheap materials that she strings together while watching Hallmark romance movies and doesn't offer returns when they break immediately and scarves she claims to design herself even though it's bulk ordered from a wholesaler in Nepal at a fraction of her selling price. Now she has laid her roots in a rental apartment in Seattle while she desperately looks for a guy to pay for her lifestyle like she did with her exes, and she calls herself a "young professional by day" despite the fact that she's over 30 and hasn't worked a real job for well over a year. Hunting for a rich husband has become her full-time gig while scamming her naive viewers (she posts affiliate links for everything and doesn't mention brand names in video descriptions to force you to click her links!) is her part-time hobby.
Thank you to all gossipers who voted for my thread title suggestion. I'm flattered 😽

For new gossipers who may be unaware Smelle's 'natural beauty' was nurtured by her surgeon, here are some pre-procedure pics (and pre-brand whoring taught to her by Chris The English Troll 😂):

Screenshot_20200815_110119_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20200815_105643_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20200815_105519_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Does Elle have no female friends she can ask about relationships with? Once I had thought about taking up a job offer in another country to follow a guy. I consulted a female friend. She said to follow my career. If is meant to be, it will happen regardless of distance. If a relationship isn't meant to be, you can be living with him and it still won't work out.

Best advice I ever had.
I agree. She clearly doesn't have any friends. I once told a friend, after much deliberation: "do you have any respect for yourself ?" We were both slightly drunk. She was planning to follow her significant other to the other side of the country. We were all working in big law in Canada but he decided to become a helicopter pilot at 35 and to move to the other side of the country to train. The plan was for her to live with the sister of her boyfriend, an hour and a half away from her office in downtown Vancouver (where she would relocate) and nowhere near him while he was training. She was going to trow away her experience and expertise to be with that guy who kept on finding ways to ditch her. She decided to stay put. Needless to say, the guy didn't make it as a helicopter pilot and my friend is very successful. Every single time I contemplate a life change, she asks me if I have any respect for myself. It is a sobering thought.

Elle doesn't have any respect for herself. Moving to Florida was the ultimate sign. And the proof that she doesn't have any friend

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you to all gossipers who voted for my thread title suggestion. I'm flattered 😽

For new gossipers who may be unaware Smelle's 'natural beauty' was nurtured by her surgeon, here are some pre-procedure pics (and pre-brand whoring taught to her by Chris The English Troll 😂):

View attachment 212281
View attachment 212282
View attachment 212284
WHOA! Clown makeup and pageant hair aside, Eleanor Florence looks like a completely different person. That’s way more than just a new chin! 😳

I think getting work done was the right move for her...now if she’d only be honest about it. We’re not blind or stupid - your entire face can’t change completely just because you had a “bad root canal.” 🤣

Also the mods seem to have changed the title a bit and granny aesthetics is no longer between Elle and Florence. :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
WHOA! Clown makeup and pageant hair aside, Eleanor Florence looks like a completely different person. That’s way more than just a new chin! 😳

I think getting work done was the right move for her...now if she’d only be honest about it. We’re not blind or stupid - your entire face can’t change completely just because you had a “bad root canal.” 🤣

Also the mods seem to have changed the title a bit and granny aesthetics is no longer between Elle and Florence. :(
Curious: anyone know which is the video in which she mentions the root canal? I want to see if there are obvious clues to her lying. I mean, of course we know she’s lying, but I want to see how she tries to get away with it.

Reactions: 3
Curious: anyone know which is the video in which she mentions the root canal? I want to see if there are obvious clues to her lying. I mean, of course we know she’s lying, but I want to see how she tries to get away with it.
Don't quote me on this but I'm fairly sure she was lisping like crazy in a video (even more than usual and probably while her new chin healed) and a few viewers asked her why that was happening and and why her face looked different. She responded in a comment that it was due to a bad root canal. Don't think it was ever explicitly stated in a video (someone correct me if I'm wrong about this).

Reactions: 6

That's true, the title has been changed and it doesn't read too well now :/

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I agree. She clearly doesn't have any friends. I once told a friend, after much deliberation: "do you have any respect for yourself ?" We were both slightly drunk. She was planning to follow her significant other to the other side of the country. We were all working in big law in Canada but he decided to become a helicopter pilot at 35 and to move to the other side of the country to train. The plan was for her to live with the sister of her boyfriend, an hour and a half away from her office in downtown Vancouver (where she would relocate) and nowhere near him while he was training. She was going to trow away her experience and expertise to be with that guy who kept on finding ways to ditch her. She decided to stay put. Needless to say, the guy didn't make it as a helicopter pilot and my friend is very successful. Every single time I contemplate a life change, she asks me if I have any respect for myself. It is a sobering thought.

Elle doesn't have any respect for herself. Moving to Florida was the ultimate sign. And the proof that she doesn't have any friend
You’d think that even without friends her own mother would have the sense to sit her down and tell her to have more self respect instead of uprooting her whole life for a man she barely knew and a lifestyle she’s not familiar with.

I believe someone on GG confirmed she doesn’t really have any friends. Kinda sad but really it’s a reflection of her own character. You’d think that if people really bullied her in high school she should be able to make friends beyond that but aside from acquaintances and friendly rivals (aka The Dolls), it’s more likely she’s just not very likable person. It's pretty mind boggling how people still try to give her the benefit of the doubt and have a soft spot for her or think she’s harmless. 🙄 How long do you give people like that the benefit of the doubt? She’s been like this for several years now and in her 30s!

Seriously, it should be obvious to Elle that she’s not going to be successful in the romance department if she hardly has any friends. How can one expect a long term, meaningful relationship from a romantic partner when you struggle finding people who like you platonically? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You’d think that even without friends her own mother would have the sense to sit her down and tell her to have more self respect instead of uprooting her whole life for a man she barely knew and a lifestyle she’s not familiar with.

I believe someone on GG confirmed she doesn’t really have any friends. Kinda sad but really it’s a reflection of her own character. You’d think that if people really bullied her in high school she should be able to make friends beyond that but aside from acquaintances and friendly rivals (aka The Dolls), it’s more likely she’s just not very likable person. It's pretty mind boggling how people still try to give her the benefit of the doubt and have a soft spot for her or think she’s harmless. 🙄 How long do you give people like that the benefit of the doubt? She’s been like this for several years now and in her 30s!

Seriously, it should be obvious to Elle that she’s not going to be successful in the romance department if she hardly has any friends. How can one expect a long term, meaningful relationship from a romantic partner when you struggle finding people who like you platonically? 🤷‍♀️
I feel bad for G...even though she is responsible for a lot of Smelley's poor behavior.

Elle is her only immediate family member and only child so she probably didn't want to argue with Smelley and hurt their relationship. I think Ginette also felt guilty about Elle never having a father and indulging her daughter's every whim was her way of repenting for that (not that it's even her fault). Also given the way Ginette has sponsored and even indulged Elle's poor life decisions, I can't help but think that G might also not be the most aware when it comes to interactions with people and maybe she genuinely believed that Elle and Rick would work out.

Reactions: 8
I feel bad for G...even though she is responsible for a lot of Smelley's poor behavior.
I don't feel bad for Ginette at all. She's got a sweet life -- hasn't worked in at least a decade, splits her time between Hawaii and Vancouver, and has enough money to support her upscale lifestyle and her daughter's life. Elle being a mess is sad, but Ginette made it happen so no sympathy from me.

I obviously don't know the conversation they had, but I can't relate to telling your child that it's OK to rely on a husband for your financial well-being. Maybe Ginette did stress to Elle the importance of a career... but clearly that didn't resonate.

Ginette is sweet, friendly and humble. Great. But the fact that she clearly lives off some sort of trust fund, inheritance or life insurance has not served her daughter well. Elle has been spoiled rotten and does not appreciate the value of a dollar.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

She has a different nose now too.

When I initiated a gossip thread for Elle on this site, they changed the title from my suggested title. They like a certain format.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
She has a different nose now too.

When I initiated a gossip thread for Elle on this site, they changed the title from my suggested title. They like a certain format.
I think the only thing that's constant on her face are her eyes, but she's definitely had botox or fillers to fill out those under eye wrinkles.

It looks like they want to make it easy for new members to find, so they keep the full name intact. I think another title got changed at some point when we included a million versions of her name, and they picked one instead.

I don't feel bad for Ginette at all. She's got a sweet life -- hasn't worked in at least a decade, splits her time between Hawaii and Vancouver, and has enough money to support her upscale lifestyle and her daughter's life. Elle being a mess is sad, but Ginette made it happen so no sympathy from me.

I obviously don't know the conversation they had, but I can't relate to telling your child that it's OK to rely on a husband for your financial well-being. Maybe Ginette did stress to Elle the importance of a career... but clearly that didn't resonate.

Ginette is sweet, friendly and humble. Great. But the fact that she clearly lives off some sort of trust fund, inheritance or life insurance has not served her daughter well. Elle has been spoiled rotten and does not appreciate the value of a dollar.
I think the gold-digging and relying on a man shtick might be an Elle exclusive thing? As far as I'm aware, Ginette seems to be single or on her own often and she doesn't seem all that bothered by it (although I know we only see what's available in videos).

I agree that she definitely should've made it a bit harder for Elle in her 20s so she could've learned the value of working hard.

Reactions: 8
I was full on team Ginette but please ! The teeth ! This is tantamount to child abuse. There is no way, in North America someone with means would let that go on until adulthood.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.