Elle Florence #5 Granny Aesthetics, balancing unemployment and the art of scamming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not even that old - 32 this year I believe? Assuming she wants a family, she still has some time to find the right person. And if she doesn’t, she’ll have the rest of her life to figure things out. Ginette seems supportive as well so I’m sure Smelle will do just fine. Honestly, a lot of the crazy and desperation comes from inside her head because her actual situation isn’t that bad. She’s single and childless and never been divorced...hardly the worst situation to date from.
She definitely has a ton of time to find someone and have kids. Believe me, I still get people who tell me I can change my mind about having kids because “plenty of people are having babies in their 40s!” 🙄

Also, it seems her own mother had her in her mid to late 30s, so she should know. Not to mention Ginette has also been single for most of her life and (from what we can see) isn’t desperate about her love life.

I mean, if Elle really wants to find the “love of her life” she should start by living authentically. Stop telling lies to everyone and yourself and be upfront about what you want in a partner, instead of settling for men like Dickles or dating guys that you have nothing in common with (ie, Joe).

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
^^ I agree with this she settles for the first person who seems good enough so she ends up with Rick and Joe who are outdoorsy when she isn't. I also think doing new things with your friends is a lot easier than doing something bc the guy you're dating loves it. It feels a lot more forced on you and I'm sure there is an aspect (at least from Rick I would expect) of "this is always how I do this and if you don't want to do it my way why should we bother" esp with Ricks video about camping in his mom's yard and how the blueberries would be his midnight snack. Makes me wonder if he was one of those guys who doesn't bring food and expects "nature will provide everything we need" ... hopefully he doesn't get Giardia

Also I second her friend must be a saint I doubt I could put up with elle for 20 min

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she still teaching contract law? On LinkedIn it looks like she’s still teaching.
5F0BC307-17AF-41C6-81A4-0604A52555BD.png

Reactions: 2
Looks like she just didn't update her linkedin - happens quite often.

Also it makes me laugh that she only included the year for her mutual fund dealers job and didn't mention the month unlike the rest of her info. Sneaky!

• Haha
She’s not even that old - 32 this year I believe? Assuming she wants a family, she still has some time to find the right person. And if she doesn’t, she’ll have the rest of her life to figure things out. Ginette seems supportive as well so I’m sure Smelle will do just fine. Honestly, a lot of the crazy and desperation comes from inside her head because her actual situation isn’t that bad. She’s single and childless and never been divorced...hardly the worst situation to date from.
Very true. She just managed to get that never divorced check mark by the skin of her European teeth though, didn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Very true. She just managed to get that never divorced check mark by the skin of her European teeth though, didn’t she.
If anything is a problem, it's her lying, scamming ways and her dating history.

Eleonore Florence's lying is practically legendary at this point and people have receipts all over GG, Tattle, instagram, gossip bakery, reddit, etc. Her tendency to move in and take advantage of men one after another is all out there for any potential victims to see as well, no matter how many videos and photos she deletes. I'm guessing the serious plastic surgery will also put some men off, given her entire face has changed significantly and I'm sure she's lying about that as well.

Everything that's really holding Eleanor Lecocq back is a result of her own actions, and not because of age, discrimination, or her "foreignness."

I'm choosing not to go into her personality because that would just be rough. I'm sure it'll speak for itself. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
DEAD at Rick camping in his mother’s yard and feeding off the blueberries. I didn’t know that!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

I also agree that her pathological lying is what keeps her from finding love. I don’t know what she plans to do when she ensnares some guy and all her half truths and embellishments start falling apart the moment the guy starts getting to know her better. You can only gaslight someone for so long. 🙄

There are plenty of men who want children, who are willing to spoil their wives, and who don’t mind marrying a SAHM. But I can’t think of any sane, reasonable person who wants to marry an insecure liar who’s selfish on top of that.

Reactions: 9
Oh dear, oh dear... Seems like our darling Chloe is just as much of a moron as Smelle is. Two peas in a pod. I still think someone should send her a link to Tattle 🤭
Can't even be bothered commenting on all the BS that Smelle's pushing in the 'interview'. The usual word salad is still going strong.

EDIT:
A quick browse of the mask-maker's blog and we find this: https://vianstudios.com/blog/welcome
Smelle's 'friend' is a 26-year old daughter of that Nordstrom personal stylist lady ;) So Smelle made a total of 2 'friends' in Seattle but they are mother and daughter so it was really get 2 pay for 1 😂 I can imagine she first encountered the personal stylist who, like Karen-subbies of Smelle, found her to be LOVELY SO FEMININE VERY CLASSY, and decided that she would be the perfect friend for her daughter. It Looks like the daughter hasn't worked in a corporate environment so maybe she's an easy target for Smelle to sell her 'big lawyer life' lie to.
wow those masks are awful, better off strapping a fancy bra to your face.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ladies, If Elle had the sense of style or the budget Rick Owens sizing would be right up her street XXS is a IT38

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Elle gets way dressed up for any occasion. I've never seen anyone wear so much makeup for a hike! I was recently hiking and the park was full of people and I don't recall anyone wearing any makeup or setting their hair in tendrils like she did for that hike.

Reactions: 2
Elle gets way dressed up for any occasion. I've never seen anyone wear so much makeup for a hike! I was recently hiking and the park was full of people and I don't recall anyone wearing any makeup or setting their hair in tendrils like she did for that hike.
The crazy thing is the hike looks like it made her happy. It gave her a genuine sense of accomplishment that, for once, she didn’t have to embellish when she had her butt plopped down at that summit taking in the view.

I know I am mean when I say she’s not good looking but she looks good, but if she was crushing hikes once or twice a week in a little sunscreen and maaaaybe a teeny bit of concealer and some hikey bro were to meet her on the trail .... well heck she’d be genuinely interesting to him

Come on give us Elle 2.0. The chapter in which Elle discovers earnest authenticity.

ok who am I kidding? She’s going to walk in the woods two or three more times in more makeup than most women wear on their wedding day and add ‘mountaineer’ to her blog bio.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Long time lurker here, but I’m really frustrating about the PNW culture, that you have to hike to be interesting(?), seriously? I’m not making this comment to anyone, but twice a week??? Don’t you get anything better to do???

• Haha
Long time lurker here, but I’m really frustrating about the PNW culture, that you have to hike to be interesting(?), seriously? I’m not making this comment to anyone, but twice a week??? Don’t you get anything better to do???
No, of course not. But, you're probably a regular person. You're not Elle who needs to find an outdoorsy Seattle man with healthy tax returns . . . and FAST. You can't really mix Elle and normal person and find much overlap.

That said, if I was unemployed and getting a cushy income from my mother AND living in Seattle I would be hiking 2 days a week minimum. Its such an amazing place and the weather has been great.

Reactions: 12
That makes a lot of sense now! When the person (Elle) is desperate enough, she needs to widen her range of “interest” to be interesting lol. Btw I’m a Vancouver local. Ran into Elle twice, and Joe(?) pretty sure that was him, once. My only impression of Joe was, he was slimmer than what he appeared in camera, and he walked hella fast!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That makes a lot of sense now! When the person (Elle) is desperate enough, she needs to widen her range of “interest” to be interesting lol. Btw I’m a Vancouver local. Ran into Elle twice, and Joe(?) pretty sure that was him, once. My only impression of Joe was, he was slimmer than what he appeared in camera, and he walked hella fast!😂😂
He sure walked out the door on Elle! He could show Rick a thing or two about swift clips.

All joking aside, Vancouver is a great city. You're lucky to call it home.

All joking really aside, she needs to figure out who she is, learn to be comfortable with that person, and then only move in with a man who understands and is falling in love with that person. This bending and molding herself into a caricature of what she thinks successful men in her city du jour want will only end up seeing her burn 2 more years only to be walked out on again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Elle's type must be those who move "at a swift clip" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see you ladies have already made all the "Joe swiftly clipping out of Eleanor Florence's life" jokes so I'll swiftly clip my way out. 🏃‍♀️

• Haha
No, of course not. But, you're probably a regular person. You're not Elle who needs to find an outdoorsy Seattle man with healthy tax returns . . . and FAST. You can't really mix Elle and normal person and find much overlap.

That said, if I was unemployed and getting a cushy income from my mother AND living in Seattle I would be hiking 2 days a week minimum. Its such an amazing place and the weather has been great.
I apologize again, I was hyperactive about the hiking comment. People get defensive of what they don’t have or not capable of. In this case for me, is hiking... I’m sorry😔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.