Elle Florence #5 Granny Aesthetics, balancing unemployment and the art of scamming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her recent videos are doing poorly...both her YSL reveal and the hiking one have less than 10k views, and given she’s been on YouTube for a decade by this point and supposedly with 80k subs (though we caught her buying subs and using bots a while back), her engagement is pretty bad. Even the Karens are getting tired of Smelley.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let's no lose hope in Princess Smelle the Man Huntress. I bet she's preparing an amazing recipe for her blog. Packed with typos and word salad, featuring a photo of some badly-lit cheesy pasta mess.

• Haha
Let's no lose hope in Princess Smelle the Man Huntress. I bet she's preparing an amazing recipe for her blog. Packed with typos and word salad, featuring a photo of some badly-lit cheesy pasta mess.
And featuring her name spelt at least five different ways, because she needs to bump us down in google search. Eleanor Florence is terrified that potential victims will discover her real face and scamming ways.

Reactions: 4
Feel free to cut down but here's my contribution
The ElleFlorencephant in the Room: Lawyer no more, YT vids are a snore, pines for days of Joe yore, scheming for guys to lure with little allure, ashamed to admit poor life choices before

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like the new vid is coming Friday, featuring her latest offerings to the pearl and scarf gods. Looks like the scarves are plaid.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I love this one! But I would suggest a slight edit:

Eleanore Florence Lecocq: Lawyer no more, YT vids are a snore, pines for days of Joe yore, scheming for guys to lure, poor life choices galore

Reactions: 10
Love it, too! 🤣

May I suggest to shorten it to:

Eleanore Florence Lecocq: Lawyer no more, YT vids a real snore, pines for days of Joe yore, poor life choices galore

Should it need to be shortened further (I believe there’s a limit?), could take out the YouTube vids part.

• Heart
Looks like the new vid is coming Friday, featuring her latest offerings to the pearl and scarf gods. Looks like the scarves are plaid.
Plaid for fall??? How revolutionary. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

At this point, she's shilling more than actual content. Are the Karens and young women still being duped by Eleanor Florence the scammer?

Given the split in opinions I've put all the thread name options into a random comment picker and this one was chosen - I had to shorten things a bit given character limit but thank you ladies for all the suggestions! Onwards!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.