Elle Florence #5 Granny Aesthetics, balancing unemployment and the art of scamming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I apologize again, I was hyperactive about the hiking comment. People get defensive of what they don’t have or not capable of. In this case for me, is hiking... I’m sorry😔
Don't worry about it - it's not for everyone and I don't think people were offended (hopefully!). I would never hike twice a week either regardless of where I lived or how much time I had so I'm with you.

Smelle on the other hand, may need to do that to meet an eligible Seattle man with a fat bank account. It's a popular hobby up there for men with quick clips, which seems right up Eleanor's alley.

Reactions: 8
Don't worry about it - it's not for everyone and I don't think people were offended (hopefully!). I would never hike twice a week either regardless of where I lived or how much time I had so I'm with you.

Smelle on the other hand, may need to do that to meet an eligible Seattle man with a fat bank account. It's a popular hobby up there for men with quick clips, which seems right up Eleanor's alley.
Also don't forget this is a gossip forum for an unhinged youtuber who can't get out of her own way when it comes to making life decisions. You can't take much that gets posted here to heart, its meant to be exaggerated for comedic effect.

Right now Elle is trying to become some exaggerated cartoon-like version of a PNW girl to try and snare herself a founder. She's got that Washington state throw pillow with the heart next to her in every video. She's buying fleeces and attempting to be an expert on outdoors food. It all comes off making her look like Socality Barbie, and that deserves to be laughed at, and laugh we shall.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Also don't forget this is a gossip forum for an unhinged youtuber who can't get out of her own way when it comes to making life decisions. You can't take much that gets posted here to heart, its meant to be exaggerated for comedic effect.

Right now Elle is trying to become some exaggerated cartoon-like version of a PNW girl to try and snare herself a founder. She's got that Washington state throw pillow with the heart next to her in every video. She's buying fleeces and attempting to be an expert on outdoors food. It all comes off making her look like Socality Barbie, and that deserves to be laughed at, and laugh we shall.
I’m glad I’m not the only one who cringed at that pillow - I made a comment about it when we first saw it in her house tour, and how she was over decorating her home with all the PNW motifs. She’s trying so hard to be this PNW, outdoorsy, fleece wearing gal that a tech founder might like when she’s nothing of the sort. Eleonore Eleanor Florence wants a man to support her so badly that she’s pulling out all the stops. So cringey.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Lol THIS! She attempts to be an expert on everything, SO annoying!

Reactions: 6
I can't wait until she starts doing REI hauls. You can spend some serious cash there. Maybe not WeeVeeToh cash, but certainly Coach cash. And the best part is she'll have no idea what half of what she buys is used for.

• Haha
I can't wait until she starts doing REI hauls. You can spend some serious cash there. Maybe not WeeVeeToh cash, but certainly Coach cash. And the best part is she'll have no idea what half of what she buys is used for.
Elle's body shape (soft with no definition, mid-section and bottom heavy) doesn't look good in performance gear. She should stick to the flowery dresses and headbands, and not promote performance clothing that is 3 sizes too small.

Reactions: 3
So this morning I walked to my local bakery to buy a baguette. I wore a simple dress and sneakers, carried a fabric tote, and had minimal makeup on. It was a sunny Saturday morning and everyone around me was dressed similarly to me. Some maybe had shorts on, some had Birkenstocks, some had skirts, but the overall look was very laid back and casual, and mind you, this is on the East Coast, where people dress up a lot more than in the PNW. Well, I mention this because as I was waiting in line I saw a group of four women who looked like they were in their 30s dressed to the nines in flowery dresses, high heels (the type that are difficult to walk in), and carrying luxury hand bags with huge logos. They looked so out of place and, sorry, quite ridiculous, in my opinion. This is an upscale bakery where you can also sit down and have brunch, but it's still rather casual and absolutely not a place that you "dress up" for. It's okay if you want to look decent, nothing wrong with that, but wearing heels, and especially 10 AM, is just so uncalled for. They looked like they were trying so so hard to be fashionable (and not succeeding in the least bit). Anyway, I was immediately reminded of Elle and thought to myself -- this must be what she looks like when she goes out to buy bread in her neighborhood :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So this morning I walked to my local bakery to buy a baguette. I wore a simple dress and sneakers, carried a fabric tote, and had minimal makeup on. It was a sunny Saturday morning and everyone around me was dressed similarly to me. Some maybe had shorts on, some had Birkenstocks, some had skirts, but the overall look was very laid back and casual, and mind you, this is on the East Coast, where people dress up a lot more than in the PNW. Well, I mention this because as I was waiting in line I saw a group of four women who looked like they were in their 30s dressed to the nines in flowery dresses, high heels (the type that are difficult to walk in), and carrying luxury hand bags with huge logos. They looked so out of place and, sorry, quite ridiculous, in my opinion. This is an upscale bakery where you can also sit down and have brunch, but it's still rather casual and absolutely not a place that you "dress up" for. It's okay if you want to look decent, nothing wrong with that, but wearing heels, and especially 10 AM, is just so uncalled for. They looked like they were trying so so hard to be fashionable (and not succeeding in the least bit). Anyway, I was immediately reminded of Elle and thought to myself -- this must be what she looks like when she goes out to buy bread in her neighborhood :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ok take all that and add her wobbling awkwardly home down the sidewalk with baguettes and carrot greens sticking out of her bike basket and then you got something specElle.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm catching up and read that Chloe donates masks to a shelter, but no mention of how many she's donated so far or to whom. A lot of mask stores have been claiming to donate to charities, yet I constantly see shelters that are in need for them. Are they actually donating? I wish they were more transparent.....

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm catching up and read that Chloe donates masks to a shelter, but no mention of how many she's donated so far or to whom. A lot of mask stores have been claiming to donate to charities, yet I constantly see shelters that are in need for them. Are they actually donating? I wish they were more transparent.....

I just saw the statement on her Linkedin, a shelter was not specifically named, so I guess it could be an angle to sell more masks but hopefully not!

Reactions: 3
This thread has sort of died/slowed down considerably compared to its earlier days, just like Elle’s channel. 🤣

All kidding aside, it’s hard to have much to say about someone who rarely uploads videos anymore and half of the videos are her selling her wares. And she still has the same annoying/aggravating Elle-isms as she's always had. Will we ever get smug, Joe-era, twice a week Elle again or are we approaching the end of her channel? Will she bother with the channel anymore once she gets another man?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
This thread has sort of died/slowed down considerably compared to its earlier days, just like Elle’s channel. 🤣

All kidding aside, it’s hard to have much to say about someone who rarely uploads videos anymore and half of the videos are her selling her wares. And she still has the same annoying/aggravating Elle-isms as she's always had. Will we ever get smug, Joe-era, twice a week Elle again or are we approaching the end of her channel? Will she bother with the channel anymore once she gets another man?
Every lifestyle youtube guru is the same, including Chase Amie (Shea Whitney to an extent) and even Miss Louie (who I like) - I mean at some point, they all gave up their day jobs to be full time youtube lifestyle gurus and you run out of content eventually.

ETA: when your life consists of eating, shopping, etc... what do you have to show on youtube? It's such a pity because I enjoyed Amie's birthday blogs and Elle's Hawaii and other travel blogs but they don't bring any money because there are no affiliated links so...

Last edited:
I just saw the statement on her Linkedin, a shelter was not specifically named, so I guess it could be an angle to sell more masks but hopefully not!
wow she really is Elle, did she ever update on Nurses house? or the eyelash kit giveaway?

Reactions: 2
wow she really is Elle, did she ever update on Nurses house? or the eyelash kit giveaway?
Good questions...I don't really recall her updating on any giveaways or the Nurses House fundraiser. The only ones I can think of her doing is the ones from vlogmas. The other ones just seem to have disappeared?

I don't follow her on instagram or anywhere else though so maybe she had an update there? Maybe some of the other ladies can chime in.

Reactions: 2
I really don't understand where people like Elle or Amie (who is moving to the suburbs) wear all their clothes and luxury goods too. Elle doesn't work or works from home. Where are you going to wear your Chanel bags to? You can only eat out at some many fancy restaurants per month before you become overweight - not to mention it's really unhealthy. I'd say no more than 2 times per week maximum.

Reactions: 6

I think she might be posting less videos - or hardly any - on purpose, and in hopes her gossip threads slow down or die altogether. She is trying to "clean" her name. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she might be posting less videos - or hardly any - on purpose, and in hopes her gossip threads slow down or die altogether. She is trying to "clean" her name. :ROFLMAO:
Oh dear, that's not very honest or #girlboss like. Maybe we should help out a bit by bumping up the SEO of this thread?

Elle Florence
Elle Florence Lecocq
Elle Florence Marie Lecocq
Elle Lecocq
Eleanor Florence
Eleanor Florence Lecocq
Eleanor Florence Marie Lecocq
Eleanor Lecocq
Eleonore Florence
Eleonore Florence Lecocq
Eleonore Florence Marie Lecocq
Eleonore Lecocq

(thank you to @LetThemEatLipstick for the comprehensive list)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.