Elle Florence #5 Granny Aesthetics, balancing unemployment and the art of scamming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TO BE FAIR I live in Italy and literally every woman I know has a machine called a Bimby which basically does everything for you in the kitchen lol. There's nothing wrong with her pasta maker!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone noticed that disgusting old tray? Can you believe she dragged it from one Vancouver apartment to another, from Canada to Florida, and from Florida to Seattle? 🤮 🤮 If that's not hoarding, then I don't know what is. Any sane person would have either cleaned it thoroughly or disposed of it. It bears resemblance to her hair - greasy and dirty. Maybe that's why she can't let go of it.
View attachment 230102
All the times Elle has been “unwell” was because her unhygienic ways gave her food poisoning.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Entire blog post attached.

Gotta make sure the boobs (the only thing she’s got going for her, very #girlboss) are out to play!

It’s just UTTERLY IMPOSSIBLE to find Italian and French restaurants in England.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Entire blog post attached.

Gotta make sure the boobs (the only thing she’s got going for her, very #girlboss) are out to play!

It’s just UTTERLY IMPOSSIBLE to find Italian and French restaurants in England.
Oh dear, oh dear... Seems like our darling Chloe is just as much of a moron as Smelle is. Two peas in a pod. I still think someone should send her a link to Tattle 🤭
Can't even be bothered commenting on all the BS that Smelle's pushing in the 'interview'. The usual word salad is still going strong.

EDIT:
A quick browse of the mask-maker's blog and we find this: https://vianstudios.com/blog/welcome
Smelle's 'friend' is a 26-year old daughter of that Nordstrom personal stylist lady ;) So Smelle made a total of 2 'friends' in Seattle but they are mother and daughter so it was really get 2 pay for 1 😂 I can imagine she first encountered the personal stylist who, like Karen-subbies of Smelle, found her to be LOVELY SO FEMININE VERY CLASSY, and decided that she would be the perfect friend for her daughter. It Looks like the daughter hasn't worked in a corporate environment so maybe she's an easy target for Smelle to sell her 'big lawyer life' lie to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This reminds me of the whole Seattle scam again...
Some hilarious quotes from the post along with my translations:
"as I got busier with my career as a lawyer" -> as I got busier shopping (on others' dime) and lying about my career because I never actually practiced as in house counsel or a lawyer

"it all started very serendipitously" -> this is the phrase I like to use for everything to make myself sound so unique and fancy even though I don't even bother to check that "serendipitously" isn't a real word.

Eleanor Florence clearly wants to get a collab to push her crappy pearls and to also get her own websites to pop up more than GG, tattle, etc.
I have no hope that
Elle Florence
Eleanore Florence
Eleanor Florence
will change her lying, deceitful ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
TO BE FAIR I live in Italy and literally every woman I know has a machine called a Bimby which basically does everything for you in the kitchen lol. There's nothing wrong with her pasta maker!
Stop being mature and reasonable. I want to be a brat and rag on Smelley. :LOL::p🤪

aka.

Eleanor Lecocq
Eleonore Florence
Eleanor Florence
Elle Florence

• Haha
Well at least with her sales, Chloe makes mask donations to local Seattle homeless shelters! Hopefully that influence will rub off on Smelle!

Reactions: 7
Aren't silk masks not even that useful? You need a thick tight weave and usually cotton so they are selling expensive masks that won't actually protect people. But I guess if it free advertisement for Elle she'll do it?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Like I said, I’m no writer but Elle’s writing is atrocious. Not to mention the interviewer didn’t even bother to proofread Elle’s writing. She sounds so unintelligent and it’s hard to believe she went to graduate school.

At least Elle isn’t claiming she sources her materials from local Seattle businesses like she did in the beginning of the pandemic, a la Daily Hive.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stop being mature and reasonable. I want to be a brat and rag on Smelley. :LOL::p🤪

aka.

Eleanor Lecocq
Eleonore Florence
Eleanor Florence
Elle Florence
Seriously, how sketchy can one woman be? She’s got HOW MANY aliases?

* - All used within one Bistro “About” page. Either she’s a bleeping idiot who doesn’t even know how to spell her own bleeping name, or she’s just trying to cover all her name bases for SEO. Brainless buffoon or pathetic, thin-skinned, scam-artist?

** - Used on LinkedIn and professionally (“Reasons201637” report published on MFDA website; Simon Fraser University)

*** - her scarf resell and hobby crafts (Nouvelle Pearl and Precious Raksha) scams are registered under this name

Elle Florence*
Elle Florence Lecocq
Elle Florence Marie Lecocq (lol FML)
Elle Lecocq
Eleanor Florence
Eleanor Florence Lecocq*
Eleanor Florence Marie Lecocq
Eleanor Lecocq**
Eleonore Florence
Eleonore Florence Lecocq*, ***
Eleonore Florence Marie Lecocq
Eleonore Lecocq

Yeah, totally screams “authentic” and “trustworthy” to me...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The fact that we've all been able to discover her many names is shocking. She was so sloppy with that information, yet gets triggered when people ask her questions about her job and her not being a real lawyer.

I think she secretly loves the attention from the "haters", which provides fodder for her annual Christmas Eve video where she talks about how hard it is, being a vlogging #girlboss.

Reactions: 11
Oh dear, oh dear... Seems like our darling Chloe is just as much of a moron as Smelle is. Two peas in a pod. I still think someone should send her a link to Tattle 🤭
Can't even be bothered commenting on all the BS that Smelle's pushing in the 'interview'. The usual word salad is still going strong.

EDIT:
A quick browse of the mask-maker's blog and we find this: https://vianstudios.com/blog/welcome
Smelle's 'friend' is a 26-year old daughter of that Nordstrom personal stylist lady ;) So Smelle made a total of 2 'friends' in Seattle but they are mother and daughter so it was really get 2 pay for 1 😂 I can imagine she first encountered the personal stylist who, like Karen-subbies of Smelle, found her to be LOVELY SO FEMININE VERY CLASSY, and decided that she would be the perfect friend for her daughter. It Looks like the daughter hasn't worked in a corporate environment so maybe she's an easy target for Smelle to sell her 'big lawyer life' lie to.
I'm honestly shocked she's made female friends

Reactions: 8
This Chloe and her Mom seem to sell scarves and jewelry too. Perhaps that's how they bonded. Maybe Elle and her trade tips or maybe Elle's hoping to sell some goods on her site.

@bethannebodyworks , I had never heard of this Bimby but just looked it up. I am in awe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Seriously, how sketchy can one woman be? She’s got HOW MANY aliases?

* - All used within one Bistro “About” page. Either she’s a bleeping idiot who doesn’t even know how to spell her own bleeping name, or she’s just trying to cover all her name bases for SEO. Brainless buffoon or pathetic, thin-skinned, scam-artist?

** - Used on LinkedIn and professionally (“Reasons201637” report published on MFDA website; Simon Fraser University)

*** - her scarf resell and hobby crafts (Nouvelle Pearl and Precious Raksha) scams are registered under this name

Elle Florence*
Elle Florence Lecocq
Elle Florence Marie Lecocq (lol FML)
Elle Lecocq
Eleanor Florence
Eleanor Florence Lecocq*
Eleanor Florence Marie Lecocq
Eleanor Lecocq**
Eleonore Florence
Eleonore Florence Lecocq*, ***
Eleonore Florence Marie Lecocq
Eleonore Lecocq

Yeah, totally screams “authentic” and “trustworthy” to me...
She is for sure trying to manipulate her search results...she must be freaking out about Tattle, GG, etc. being on the first page of Google for so many variations of her name. I'm sure she never imagined that all her scamming would have actual, real-world consequences.:m

She removed “Part-Time” from her Adjunct “Professor” position on LinkedIn 🙄 she only teaches one semester per academic year. Some “professor”

• Haha
I just watched her last "what I eat in a day". Am I the only one thinking she's feeling better? I was afraid the "friend" she kept talking about in a lot of videos / IG post would be a way to keep a low profile about it being yet another future (ex)boyfriend, but it's actually a woman.
To me she seemed way happier and "normal" in this video. I mean she's still being herself, with the cucking, the neverending promo for her pearls and everything, but that's one of the first times I've seen her with an actuel friend and actually doing something that doesn't involve a man or shopping.

Am I going to root for her? Maybe. Will I be disappointed? Lmao I'm sure but eh, I have nothing better to do.
The good part of me is definitely rooting for her. I hope she addresses everything that's making her miserable from the inside and finds someone who actually loves her to spend the rest of her life with.

That said, the mean part of me loves it when instead of any of that happening, she throws her life away to get engaged to a guy she's known for a few months and desperately tries to convince herself and everyone he's the love of her life . . . and the whole thing ends predictably.

Her friend is a saint. I think Elle's definitely feeling better and this friend taking her out into the world beyond nordstrom has to be helping her feel better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The good part of me is definitely rooting for her. I hope she addresses everything that's making her miserable from the inside and finds someone who actually loves her to spend the rest of her life with.

That said, the mean part of me loves it when instead of any of that happening, she throws her life away to get engaged to a guy she's known for a few months and desperately tries to convince herself and everyone he's the love of her life . . . and the whole thing ends predictably.

Her friend is a saint. I think Elle's definitely feeling better and this friend taking her out into the world beyond nordstrom has to be helping her feel better.
She’s not even that old - 32 this year I believe? Assuming she wants a family, she still has some time to find the right person. And if she doesn’t, she’ll have the rest of her life to figure things out. Ginette seems supportive as well so I’m sure Smelle will do just fine. Honestly, a lot of the crazy and desperation comes from inside her head because her actual situation isn’t that bad. She’s single and childless and never been divorced...hardly the worst situation to date from.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.