Elle Florence #18 From Joe to Rick, now married to a hick: husband at last, baguette arriving fast 🥖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh. She's unbearably long-winded. Almost 3 1/2 minutes in, and she's just blabbing on about the room, standing in one spot. She doesn't know how to keep the viewer's attention. You are boring me to death, Eleanor. The word salad is out of control. Who would describe a nursery as "almost gratuitous?" :rolleyes:

I noticed she's never changed her hairstyle all these years (aside from the blonde disaster, but the length and styling was the same). She'll probably have the same one till she's 70. She's never thought of freshening her look up with a modern bob, or just something different.
She did have a bob in Vancouver way back. I think it looked better on her than the pageant hair.

Reactions: 7
Ugh. She's unbearably long-winded. Almost 3 1/2 minutes in, and she's just blabbing on about the room, standing in one spot. She doesn't know how to keep the viewer's attention. You are boring me to death, Eleanor. The word salad is out of control. Who would describe a nursery as "almost gratuitous?" :rolleyes:

I noticed she's never changed her hairstyle all these years (aside from the blonde disaster, but the length and styling was the same). She'll probably have the same one till she's 70. She's never thought of freshening her look up with a modern bob, or just something different.
She talked about practicality and aesthetics again. Are those the only words she knows or was she told they were buzzwords that must always be used ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She talked about practicality and aesthetics again. Are those the only words she knows or was she told they were buzzwords that must always be used ?
If you look at her IG, that's her description of herself, "creating content that balances practicality and aesthetics." It really doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Nothing about her or her content is practical and her aesthetic is questionable.

I love that she's using the cabinet Joe refinished for the nursery and continues to wear the diamond bracelet he gave her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Agreed. This is much better.
Wow she looks so thin in that video.

If you look at her IG, that's her description of herself, "creating content that balances practicality and aesthetics." It really doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Nothing about her or her content is practical and her aesthetic is questionable.

I love that she's using the cabinet Joe refinished for the nursery and continues to wear the diamond bracelet he gave her.
Its so odd, maybe it just me but these items would trigger sad memories of the life I no longer have.

Its so odd, maybe it just me but these items would trigger sad memories of the life I no longer have.

Wow she looks so thin in that video.

If I truly loved someone, I wouldn't keep any momento of them because it would make me sad, especially if it were the great love of my life. I honestly don't think Elle was ever that much in love with anyone. She obviously has no issues wearing jewelry gifted by ex BFs. She is so narcissistic.

I'm rewatching her old videos and every video was done to show off.

If I truly loved someone, I wouldn't keep any momento of them because it would make me sad, especially if it were the great love of my life. I honestly don't think Elle was ever that much in love with anyone. She obviously has no issues wearing jewelry gifted by ex BFs. She is so narcissistic.

I'm rewatching her old videos and every video was done to show off.
Good point, she probably just seen Joe as a walking credit card rather than the great love that got away.

Reactions: 5
Good point, she probably just seen Joe as a walking credit card rather than the great love that got away.
We all saw how they interacted. Not exactly an enduring love story... he was often glaring at her and was annoyed at her antics while she was oblivious.

Joe represented the upper-middle class, $120 candle, fancy work dinners at five-star hotels, high heel clacking, Whole Foods-shopping life Elle always envisioned for herself. Now it's Walmart and hooker vibes at the wharf.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

i feel like she got a lot of inspirations from FleurDeForce's nursey decors...but FleurDeForce's nursery is definitely more functional. And Fleur's wall paper was from before, not pasted just for the baby.

i feel like she got a lot of inspirations from FleurDeForce's nursey decors...but FleurDeForce's nursery is definitely more functional. And Fleur's wall paper was from before, not pasted just for the baby.
Fleur is also a millionaire who definitely comes from money and doesn't live in a rental. I'm not a massive fan of FdF but she definitely has a lifestyle that Smelle can dream of.

Reactions: 12
Elle said to herself, how can I embody the most iconic Seattle based tv show into Baguette’s nursery: Hence the Frasier CRANE theme for Gígí 😎

It’s the only logical explanation for that wallpaper

• Haha
  • Sad

This is FleurDeForce's first nursery. You can see she and Elle have VERY similar tastes in wallpapers and throw pillows and carpets......what a coincidence

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Elle def gets her hoarding habits from her momma. Ginette held onto Elle's baby coats, rocking horse, barbies, and so on. And I don't think she unloaded any of the furniture from her single-family home. They must be leasing several storage units.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'll never get why Elle hasn't bought any property🤔
I know right? I’m here saving desperately for a down payment and she would have saved as much just in the last few years of luxury shopping and all the costs associated with moving every. damn. year.

The crane print is too busy, IMO. But it could be worse, actually. The nursery motif could've been Barbie pink with ruffled curtains, I wouldn't put it past Eleanor; her fashion and decorating choices are so...90s. So I think the nursery didn't turn out too badly considering who we're talking about.

Having said that, true to form, her pretentiousness is still in full force with her having to say "this is a splurge" and "this is a bit pricey" -- like, who asked you? The mirror with the initial is next level :rolleyes:. I could already see GG lugging that damn mirror all over the continent in her 30s: "this is an heirloom piece my mother got for my nursery before I was born."

That video with the lob hair tutorial -- she seemed more upbeat, and more...genuine, almost? She was less unlikeable then. What the hell happened to her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.