Elle Florence #18 From Joe to Rick, now married to a hick: husband at last, baguette arriving fast šŸ„–

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know. I think if it's true that Fishy leans conservative and he comes from a close-knit family, it might take a lot for him to leave her. Especially with GG in the equation. There are a number of loonies at my workplace who have managed to keep their husbands for decades, so I think some men just find someone and go with the flow. It's not like he's particularly dashing so he might not have a lot of options out there anyway. As long as Elle continues to cuck her good puhsta and not bankrupt him (we have Mamie for that), it might just last.

Reactions: 12
I don't know. I think if it's true that Fishy leans conservative and he comes from a close-knit family, it might take a lot for him to leave her.
Elle's capable of a lot. Not many people are ok with working as hard as they can only to have their lazy spouse spend every penny they make on garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Elle's capable of a lot. Not many people are ok with working as hard as they can only to have their lazy spouse spend every penny they make on garbage.
I know what you mean. However, that's from an averagely pragmatic person's standpoint. Considering he decided to cohabit with her and then later procreate (LOL), I can't put much stock on him making tasteful choices and good decisions.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually think they will stay together. We always used to talk about how Elle should lower her ambitions and settle for a regular guy (or else go for a significantly older one with money). Well, she did ā€“ and she's about to find out what normal life (i.e. one where she is not the centre of her own internal universe) looks like for most people.

My thing is that he didnā€™t have to marry her. He could have just acknowledged his paternity and paid Elle child support. But the fact that he ended up marrying her makes me think he wants to make it work. Not saying he loves her or anything but he wants to man up and do right. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Their freaking wedding was a religious ceremony and his family is rural. I donā€™t think he will extricate himself from the Lecocq trio too quickly, so Elle can rest easy. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤”

Reactions: 9
For all Elle's bragging about her "European" heritage, does it not seem odd that she has not been to Europe? As far as I know, she only went to England, for college. Why not France/ Italy / Belgium since she claims such an affinity to these countries, what with her "French" mispronunciations and fat-laden cooking, her Belgian love of beer and fruit on her waffles, etc.
She says she worked in Belgium for a year after high school as an investment analyst at a bank. I'd love to know what bank hires an 18 year old kid to do anything, let alone work on investments.

Her lack of travel speaks to someone with no curiosity or passion for the world around them. The only travel Elle has done in recent years is Hawaii and the fishing ponds of Seattle. Sad, really.

• Heart
Do you guys think Rick, Joe, Chris or SS read here? šŸŠ

Looking back at their Elle phase must make them cringe! Is she on good terms with any of her exes!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know. I think if it's true that Fishy leans conservative and he comes from a close-knit family, it might take a lot for him to leave her. Especially with GG in the equation. There are a number of loonies at my workplace who have managed to keep their husbands for decades, so I think some men just find someone and go with the flow. It's not like he's particularly dashing so he might not have a lot of options out there anyway. As long as Elle continues to cuck her good puhsta and not bankrupt him (we have Mamie for that), it might just last.
A lot of men especially of the conservative type see a wife as someone who cooks, cleans, raises the children and has sex with them. They couldn't care less if she was a witch, crazy, or narcissistic as long as it doesn't directly affect them. I know more than one sociopathic, selfish woman married to a "traditional" man. They act one way towards the man, and are completely selfish and disrespectful towards everyone else. I can see Elle giggling stupidly at everything fisherman says while "cucking" and cleaning after him and going on fishing trips, while she has no girl friends and is horrible to people in the service industry.

Reactions: 12
Probably because she didnā€™t want to ā€œhurtā€ her little cabbage (aka Elle). šŸ™„ As much as I think Elle is responsible for her current behavior, I do think itā€™s Ginetteā€™s fault for not correcting her daughterā€™s eye when she was a baby or at least when she was really young. Elleā€™s lazy eye is so bad now, she canā€™t correct it now as an adult, itā€™s too late. šŸ¤Ŗ

Do you all really think her marriage with Fishy wonā€™t last? Personally I canā€™t see him doing any better. šŸ¤”
Isn't he attractive though?
Based on his last girlfriend he definitely traded down.

Reactions: 3
Isn't he attractive though?
Based on his last girlfriend he definitely traded down.
Objectively, and Iā€™m saying this without snark, I think heā€™s average looking. But maybe someone else here thinks heā€™s good looking. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

The last ex was cute and much better looking than Elle, but I think she was more photogenic than actually pretty. Iā€™ve seen other candids of her on IG where she wasnā€™t ā€œposingā€ like she does on her own Instagram and sheā€™s just ok. Just my opinion! I normally donā€™t like to talk about other peopleā€™s looks because I find it mean and biased. Elleā€™s fair game because she puts herself out there and eyefucks the camera whenever she gets the chance. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

If I recall she was also much younger than Fishy and I think younger than Elle. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she dated him because she thought he was ā€œexperiencedā€ compared to other guys her age. Fishy mightā€™ve lucked out in that regard, but I donā€™t see him getting another ex like that, now that heā€™s getting older, isnā€™t building wealth, and now has baggage. Not too many women want to date single dads, especially those of the younger, attractive type.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Objectively, and Iā€™m saying this without snark, I think heā€™s average looking. But maybe someone else here thinks heā€™s good looking. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

The last ex was cute and much better looking than Elle, but I think she was more photogenic than actually pretty. Iā€™ve seen other candids of her on IG where she wasnā€™t ā€œposingā€ like she does on her own Instagram and sheā€™s just ok. Just my opinion! I normally donā€™t like to talk about other peopleā€™s looks because I find it mean and biased. Elleā€™s fair game because she puts herself out there and eyefucks the camera whenever she gets the chance. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

If I recall she was also much younger than Fishy and I think younger than Elle. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she dated him because she thought he was ā€œexperiencedā€ compared to other guys her age. Fishy mightā€™ve lucked out in that regard, but I donā€™t see him getting another ex like that, now that heā€™s getting older, isnā€™t building wealth, and now has baggage. Not too many women want to date single dads, especially those of the younger, attractive type.
Does anyone have a good picture of Prince Eric?

Queue rlthe new ad/video trying to shill this tit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

I follow the ex on IG and she's very pretty in a healthy and athletic way. She radiates authenticity and happiness and a lucky-can-do attitude. She has a few luxury items at well but isn't a shopaholic like Elle. She is also well travelled to Europe and Asia.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I follow the ex on IG and she's very pretty in a healthy and athletic way. She radiates authenticity and happiness and a lucky-can-do attitude. She has a few luxury items at well but isn't a shopaholic like Elle. She is also well travelled to Europe and Asia.
To each their own šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Regardless Fishyā€™s ex is irrelevant. The main thing at hand is that he will have a hard(er) time finding someone else if he ever decides to leave the Lecocq sisters. Itā€™s much easier for him to stay, lol. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
To each their own šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Regardless Fishyā€™s ex is irrelevant. The main thing at hand is that he will have a hard(er) time finding someone else if he ever decides to leave the Lecocq sisters. Itā€™s much easier for him to stay, lol. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Yes if Fishy were truly rich he would have no problems. But he's not so... I bet if he had a huge fortune (like hundreds of millions of dollars), his marital status and children would be irrelevant aka he'd still be a huge catch. It seems like he's just a regular guy. To him Elle seems like a catch.

Reactions: 1
Elle posted a nursery tour. The wallpaper and lighting fixtures she selected make it look like a powder room.

• Haha
ANOTHER hands on the abdomen pose!! WTF, Elle ? We all know you're pregnant. And you're not the only person to have gotten knocked up. You're NOT special in that regard!

Reactions: 8
She bought a big, heavy looking mirror for above the changing stand (Elle, that's a bad idea. Kids grow fast and they kick and grab everything). She clearly spent a long time planning the room yet there's no bookcase and she said it's kind of nice having books tucked in the closet. The room is geared towards Elle and her likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why in the world would one hang a gigantic mirror (with no protected edges at that!) right over a changing station, unless you are planning to on staring at yourself while changing the baby, which incidentally, needs 100% of your attention. Geez, Elle I knew you were an airhead but I didn't know you were this idiotic! Take that mirror off the wall and cut your fingernails short.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
"Art Deco"... LOL that's such a stretch šŸ¤£
She put obnoxious crane wallpaper decals up and clashed a white crib with a brown dresser...but sure, Elle. Sure.
The lazy eye has evolved into the crazy eye.

Why in the world would one hang a gigantic mirror (with no protected edges at that!) right over a changing station, unless you are planning to on staring at yourself while changing the baby, which incidentally, needs 100% of your attention. Geez, Elle I knew you were an airhead but I didn't know you were this idiotic! Take that mirror off the wall and cut your fingernails short.
I think it's safe to assume Elle will not be changing many diapers.

Quick Elle Seraphine are having a sale in nursing dresses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.