Elle Florence #18 From Joe to Rick, now married to a hick: husband at last, baguette arriving fast 🥖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @BethDuttonButFromShein for the thread title. I had to shorten it slightly!

I was shocked when she said she was using a doula. That doesn't seem like something she would be into.
She's also following some Instagram accounts about using feminine intuition in childbirth and how a lot of hospital procedures (like wearing a gown) are not appropriate and are patriarchal. Which is fine but this is also the woman concerned about getting a mani/pedi before birth (using nontoxic nail polish, I'm sure) and will no doubt wear tons of Tom Ford perfume as she needs a birthing scent.

She's playing the part of barefoot crunchy Earth Mama because fisherman finds it attractive or something 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you for the new thread, @KikiOoMomo!

Following up with the previous thread, I completely agree with the two tattlers who mentioned that she just caught herself before admitting that her baby was due earlier than she had previously claimed. She looks as large as a house and like she's about to give birth any day now, which does not line up with her original timeline and she's constantly dropping hints about how the baby might come early these days. I remember a Tattler mentioning how she probably knew she was pregnant way before she told fisherman or her viewers, and only informed everyone when she was too far along to "do anything" about it. Sounds harsh, but I don't put it past Elle to lie about stuff like this in order to keep the baby and trap the guy. I doubt mama G would mind the manipulations since her own history with Elle's father sounds very dubious and very much like a baby trap, but Elle's father obviously didn't fall for it.

Reactions: 13
I wonder why she is lying about her due date?

Thank you @BethDuttonButFromShein for the thread title. I had to shorten it slightly!

She's also following some Instagram accounts about using feminine intuition in childbirth and how a lot of hospital procedures (like wearing a gown) are not appropriate and are patriarchal. Which is fine but this is also the woman concerned about getting a mani/pedi before birth (using nontoxic nail polish, I'm sure) and will no doubt wear tons of Tom Ford perfume as she needs a birthing scent.

She's playing the part of barefoot crunchy Earth Mama because fisherman finds it attractive or something 🤮
She always morphs into whoever she is with.

Reactions: 4
See above. It's all part of her scammy nature.

I'm dying over this! "Birthing scent"!! Priceless. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Another reason on top of not wanting to upload, wanting to keep her life private, spend more time with the baby during the period, etc is that if she wants she can say " omg my baby is so mature (baby kicking at Strauss BS) and came up earlier than expected" when we all know she lied abt the dates.

Reactions: 9

I think she is lying about the due date so she can feel special and do a big surprise vlogmas reveal that baby came early.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone here seen The Office? There's a character called Angela and in one episode she pretends to have given birth prematurely because she led everyone to believe the child was conceived later than it actually was. In fact her child was born at 9 months and her colleague discovers that fact but promises to keep it quiet. This reminds me of Smelle lol

If it wasn’t for her scarf and jewellery business I’m sure she would have quit YouTube by now.

Has anyone here seen The Office? There's a character called Angela and in one episode she pretends to have given birth prematurely because she led everyone to believe the child was conceived later than it actually was. In fact her child was born at 9 months and her colleague discovers that fact but promises to keep it quiet. This reminds me of Smelle lol
I think it would be so obvious that the baby did not come early. I mean won’t the doctor have told them together her due date and I mean the size of her gives it away plus baby will be born at full birth weight. So I think she is just hiding the due date from subscribers because she wants that extra special no one was expecting it reveal. Elle we can see by the size of you, you are going to pop any day now.

• Haha
If it wasn’t for her scarf and jewellery business I’m sure she would have quit YouTube by now.
She can't. She's addicted to the attention, questions and fawning nonsense from her Karen fans. Narcissism runs deep with this woman.

She can't. She's addicted to the attention, questions and fawning nonsense from her Karen fans. Narcissism runs deep with this woman.
Yup. She loves to show off. I think this is her pleasure in shopping. What about just using what you have?

Having home birth is very dangerous. If you were to have complications (even simple ones like needing blood transfusion), the doula doesn't know what the hell to do and still has to transport you to the hospital. God forbid you suddenly needed a C-section or the baby has complications and needed NICU or something.

I totally buy Elle pulling an 'emergency c-section' stunt for a totally planned c-section because 1. I just don't see her doing labour (this girl can't cope with her food being late when the delivery driver gets hits by a car) and 2. she'll want a much more dramatic arrival for Gigi than 'I pushed and shat myself and eventually a baby came out.'

P.S. This is 100% a judgment on Elle and not on any other women's birthing choices, all of which are valid. Elle's are too, but we know she is a ridiculous person who will act like the first woman to ever give birth.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I totally buy Elle pulling an 'emergency c-section' stunt for a totally planned c-section because 1. I just don't see her doing labour (this girl can't cope with her food being late when the delivery driver gets hits by a car) and 2. she'll want a much more dramatic arrival for Gigi than 'I pushed and shat myself and eventually a baby came out.'

P.S. This is 100% a judgment on Elle and not on any other women's birthing choices, all of which are valid. Elle's are too, but we know she is a ridiculous person who will act like the first woman to ever give birth.
I don’t know I think she really is into some type of crunchy mommy era because of her environnement (husband and in laws), and is going to try, or to make us believe, that she went for the natural route. Water birth with Mozart and Nest candle scent in an Apple orchard or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Well, don't know about that. I hear recovering from a c-section is no walk in the park. If Elle chooses to do a c section thinking it's an easier option, she might be in for a big (and a much more drawn out) surprise.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well, don't know about that. I hear recovering from a c-section is no walk in the park. If Elle chooses to do a c section thinking it's an easier option, she might be in for a big (and a much more drawn out) surprise.
For sure, there's no 'easy' way to give birth...I just can't wrap my head around Elle going through labour, especially if it's a long and difficult one (I don't have kids, but all my friends who have them had longer first-time labours and then generally shorter second or third ones). Everything we know about Elle suggests that she can't tolerate even basic discomfort and has to be bailed out by Mama G the second anything becomes too difficult.

Reactions: 8
Considering she once described cutting her finger as a traumatic event, child birth is going to blow her mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Considering she once described cutting her finger as a traumatic event, child birth is going to blow her mind.
OMG I imagine her screaming like a 🐷, holding Ginette’s hand and Eric thinking how disgusting the whole scene is! Pure art ! And then when She is done She will tell him « don’t I deserve a tennis necklace After that Mr Crabby-Crabz ? 😘 ».
Halloween is back b*tches 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For sure there is going to be some major drama surrounding the birth. I mean, just think about the prortracted drama about a freaking prenatal yoga class...

Reactions: 11
OMG I imagine her screaming like a 🐷, holding Ginette’s hand and Eric thinking how disgusting the whole scene is! Pure art ! And then when She is done She will tell him « don’t I deserve a tennis necklace After that Mr Crabby-Crabz ? 😘 ».
Halloween is back b*tches 🫣
Mama G's hand definitely. Fisherman . . . maybe, maybe not. He doesn't seem to be involved in any of this willingly. If he can get away with being off on a fishing trip when her water breaks, I think that's where he's gonna be.

• Haha
For sure there is going to be some major drama surrounding the birth. I mean, just think about the prortracted drama about a freaking prenatal yoga class...
The first couple of years with Baguette will be pure drama. Think of everything Elle will have to face! No toddler French tutors. A one hour drive with a screaming baby in the car seat to the nearest boulangerie. Realizing how much pediatric care will cut into her cashmere and ugly handbag fund. Crying over getting spit up on her Chanel ballet flats. Understanding making mom friends requires honesty and not the girlboss facade. The list could go on...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The first couple of years with Baguette will be pure drama. Think of everything Elle will have to face! No toddler French tutors. A one hour drive with a screaming baby in the car seat to the nearest boulangerie. Realizing how much pediatric care will cut into her cashmere and ugly handbag fund. Crying over getting spit up on her Chanel ballet flats. Understanding making mom friends requires honesty and not the girlboss facade. The list could go on...
The poor child will really struggle to make friends with Elle around.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.