Elle Florence #18 From Joe to Rick, now married to a hick: husband at last, baguette arriving fast đŸ„–

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why in the world would one hang a gigantic mirror (with no protected edges at that!) right over a changing station, unless you are planning to on staring at yourself while changing the baby, which incidentally, needs 100% of your attention.
Narcissism. That's why.

Reactions: 5
1. Anyone else thinks she filmed this early and planned to put it up when she went into labour to buy some vlogmas time? I’m sure the next video will be canned content as well.
2. The changing table is the product of joes hard work and labour anyone remember him refinishing it?
3. That wallpaper is not degourney inspired, don’t even try it and it’s too busy to be on four walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
1. Anyone else thinks she filmed this early and planned to put it up when she went into labour to buy some vlogmas time? I’m sure the next video will be canned content as well.
2. The changing table is the product of joes hard work and labour anyone remember him refinishing it?
3. That wallpaper is not degourney inspired, don’t even try it and it’s too busy to be on four walls.
I bet Uncle Joe is very relieved his only contribution to this freakshow is his refinishing job on the changing table.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My god that wallpaper is completely overwhelming. The nursery was obviously done with love (though I wish she chose a boulangerie theme), but it feels a bit like putting lipstick on a pig in a very normal rental home. Four walls of crane wallpaper isn’t going to get her on HGTV, that’s for sure. It seems like her mom kept/hoarded sooo many of Elle’s ugly baby items.
How many things did she say she splurged on, btw
 the glider, the baby carrier, the MONOGRAM mirror for an infant
I can’t wait to hear how Mr. Midwest pronounces Gígí, btw. She didn’t even show the Jellycat plush or whatever he bought for Baguette.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She needs to take the nursery video down. Freaking idiot. I say this because you can already find their address online. And now you can see the view from the baby’s room and figure out the layout. She filmed with the curtains open. I have a real issue with people sharing the layout of their home with the world...especially kids rooms.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I can’t wait to hear how Mr. Midwest pronounces Gígí, btw.
Who gives their child a nickname before its even born? It's not a doll Elle, it's a human being. Nicknames should reflect the child's personality and shouldn't be about the mom imposing one because she likes it.

The frequent mentions of "my husband" are in stark contrast to his refusal to even be in the house when she films. Her vlogmas is so depressing... she doesn't interact with any human beings!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Who gives their child a nickname before its even born? It's not a doll Elle, it's a human being. Nicknames should reflect the child's personality and shouldn't be about the mom imposing one because she likes it.

The frequent mentions of "my husband" are in stark contrast to his refusal to even be in the house when she films. Her vlogmas is so depressing... she doesn't interact with any human beings!
She seems lonely and unhappy, she probably wouldn't even acknowledge if she had depression after baby is born.

Reactions: 5
totally agree on filmed earlier and released now to buy herself some time. Nothing wrong with batching her videos, but not okay with pretenting it has been recorded just now.
She has probably already recorded the next one, and it will probably be the last one for a while.
I guess Gege is due to arrive now or in the next few days.

totally agree on filmed earlier and released now to buy herself some time. Nothing wrong with batching her videos, but not okay with pretenting it has been recorded just now.
She has probably already recorded the next one, and it will probably be the last one for a while.
I guess Gege is due to arrive now or in the next few days.
She admitted baby due any day, stark contrast between saying due in January.

• Haha
She bought a big, heavy looking mirror for above the changing stand (Elle, that's a bad idea. Kids grow fast and they kick and grab everything). She clearly spent a long time planning the room yet there's no bookcase and she said it's kind of nice having books tucked in the closet. The room is geared towards Elle and her likes.
A mirror in which she can eye-duck herself while changing Baguette's diapers!!! đŸ€Ł
Someone here said the mirror is MONOGRAMMED? Oh lord. I have not been able to bring myself to watch ( skip through ) the video yet.

OK, just clicked through the video. How much money did she blow on decorating that nursery in their RENTAL home? How foolish. There is nothing about the nursery that is functional or realistic. That changing table, jammed in a corner? Baby will squirm right off that tiny tabletop while Elle is busy staring at herself in the mirror. I don't see any place to put diapers, baby wipes, baby clothes within reach, which is also a hazard. And the monogrammed mirror?! Way to cultivate a narcissistic child from Day One, Elle! This room is all about Elle and not about a real baby.

To do the whole room in that wallpaper cost a fortune!!!! OMG. Plus, it makes me dizzy. Something like that is meant for an accent wall or furniture piece, not a whole room !

She is talking about defying the "trends" in baby rooms. It's all about appearances with this dingbat. I just can't.... Once that baby arrives and she has to do anything other than decorate and buy baby clothes, she is going to tit herself. This is going to be golden!!!

Last edited:
I think after the baby is born Elle will buy herself something expensive and try to pretend Fisherman bought it for her.

• Sad

let‘s see how this “designer” decorated her baby’s room

She’s freaking superficial. She admitted that she decorated the nursery for the aesthetic with no practicality and safety in mind. She insisted on using that ugly cabinet as a changing table even though she knows full well that it’s too small. She is a freaking disaster. When you have a baby, who the hell cares about the look of the nursery when you have poop, pee, spit up, explosive diarrhea, etc all over you, in your hair, face, hands, ... Practicality trumps aesthetic ALL THE FREAKING time.

Last edited:
  • Sad
She seems lonely and unhappy, she probably wouldn't even acknowledge if she had depression after baby is born.
No way she would ever admit feeling off in any, she's committed to her fantasy life and won't let anything stop her from fulfilling her fantasy. Problem is once the baby comes, will she be fulfilled?

To be honest she's seemed unhappy and lonely ever since the Joe breakup. She definitely doesn't have the same spark for fisherman as she did with Joe or Chris.

Reactions: 14
She’s freaking superficial. She admitted that she decorated the nursery for the aesthetic with no practicality and safety in mind. She insisted on using that ugly cabinet as a changing table even though she knows full well that it’s too small. She is a freaking disaster. When you have a baby, who the hell cares about the look of the nursery when you have poop, pee, spit up, explosive diarrhea, etc all over you, in your hair, face, hands, ... Practicality trumps aesthetic ALL THE FREAKING time.
Not to mention that at the rate she changes houses, she’ll have moved before the baguette reaches the age that this room would be age appropriate. She is constantly shopping for the life she wishes she had, not the one she has.

Reactions: 8
No way she would ever admit feeling off in any, she's committed to her fantasy life and won't let anything stop her from fulfilling her fantasy. Problem is once the baby comes, will she be fulfilled?

To be honest she's seemed unhappy and lonely ever since the Joe breakup. She definitely doesn't have the same spark for fisherman as she did with Joe or Chris.
No man can make you happy. I think Elle's unhappiness has more to do with herself and her life decisions than Fishy. Fishy is not a bad catch TBH but it's just Elle has downgraded her life in Vancouver substantially, in Seattle with no friends in a $hit rental, etc...

And we have no idea how Fishy treats Elle IRL. I know men who treat their wives terribly.

Not to mention that at the rate she changes houses, she’ll have moved before the baguette reaches the age that this room would be age appropriate. She is constantly shopping for the life she wishes she had, not the one she has.
Yup. When I was working from home, I was in sweats all the time and wore no makeup. Let's face it, Elle is not a lawyer. I don't know why she needs her massive wardrobe and all those expensive handbags included work totes.

Reactions: 6
Her life is one big game of make believe. I can't imagine marrying someone like that. And I feel sorry for any child of a delusional narcissist. That's a difficult road from day one.

She admitted baby due any day, stark contrast between saying due in January.
Yes I caught that too and was like have you just been slowly reeling in your lie hoping no one would notice ?

let‘s see how this “designer” decorated her baby’s room

Yeah I don't understand her need to keep all her old things so much and reuse them (it's not like she doesn't like wasting money on new things), and now it is worse since her mom seems to have been saving up tons of junk to finally share with her for baby. That cabinet joe helped with is nice but if she insists on keeping it it would be better as an accent in a family or living room ...not a changing table in a nursery. Isn't it going to get ruined by the disgustingness that will occur on it?

No man can make you happy. I think Elle's unhappiness has more to do with herself and her life decisions than Fishy. Fishy is not a bad catch TBH but it's just Elle has downgraded her life in Vancouver substantially, in Seattle with no friends in a $hit rental, etc...

And we have no idea how Fishy treats Elle IRL. I know men who treat their wives terribly.

Yup. When I was working from home, I was in sweats all the time and wore no makeup. Let's face it, Elle is not a lawyer. I don't know why she needs her massive wardrobe and all those expensive handbags included work totes.
Yes, I AM a lawyer and I have bought very few clothes since 2020 (other than lounge wear) and even the outside counsel I talk to at law firms don't bother dressing up for me (their client) when there are at home....I see old males in sweatshirts.

Last edited:
But remember, the $$$ wallpaper is peel and stick. So she can pull it down, roll it up, and take it with her to her next rental.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh. She's unbearably long-winded. Almost 3 1/2 minutes in, and she's just blabbing on about the room, standing in one spot. She doesn't know how to keep the viewer's attention. You are boring me to death, Eleanor. The word salad is out of control. Who would describe a nursery as "almost gratuitous?" :rolleyes:

I noticed she's never changed her hairstyle all these years (aside from the blonde disaster, but the length and styling was the same). She'll probably have the same one till she's 70. She's never thought of freshening her look up with a modern bob, or just something different.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.