Elle Florence #18 From Joe to Rick, now married to a hick: husband at last, baguette arriving fast 🥖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor child will really struggle to make friends with Elle around.
I wonder if Elle is going to encourage Baguette to have plastic surgery to catch a man...Elle's had a lot of work done herself, and what if Baguette ends up looking like Elle pre-operations? She'll be fussing about her daughter's looks and clothes, with mama G forking out the cash. No doubt Elle will try to get fisherman to contribute as well, but I wonder how he will feel about all this. Maintaining a Lecocq sister or three is not cheap.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I wonder if Elle is going to encourage Baguette to have plastic surgery to catch a man...Elle's had a lot of work done herself, and what if Baguette ends up looking like Elle pre-operations? She'll be fussing about her daughter's looks and clothes, with mama G forking out the cash. No doubt Elle will try to get fisherman to contribute as well, but I wonder how he will feel about all this. Maintaining a Lecocq sister or three is not cheap.
I feel Elle will be a very critical parent, but boasting outwardly.

Reactions: 8
The poor child will really struggle to make friends with Elle around.
She doesn't need friends! She will have her sisters Spermbrows and mummy as friends ;)
Remember when Smelle posted an Instagram picture of her mother shortly after giving birth and wrote that she's her best friend? Sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I feel Elle will be a very critical parent, but boasting outwardly.
Either that or she'll be like her mother and just spoil her child rotten. Which clearly doesn't end well; case in point, Elle and her bratty behaviour. Fisherman might be given some input but it feels like he's just a background prop in Elle's strange Hallmark Christmas movie fantasy.

Either that or she'll be like her mother and just spoil her child rotten. Which clearly doesn't end well; case in point, Elle and her bratty behaviour. Fisherman might be given some input but it feels like he's just a background prop in Elle's strange Hallmark Christmas movie fantasy.
Pathetic what she thinks will prove she has it all.

Reactions: 4
I think Ginette moving in will make it easier for Fisherman to leave her. It will be like Joe all over again. Since they're together all the time, he will look at Ginette's presence as softening the blow and feel comforted by the fact that Elle won't be alone.
I can't wait to see all of her unnecessary purchases after the baby is born. It's unbelievable to see all of her maternity clothing. Almost every mother I know opted for more of a capsule wardrobe with mix and matching pieces because they wanted to spend money on baby items. Of course Elle sees pregnancy as an excuse to spoil herself. The amount of self-care she is going to indulge in postpartum is going to be staggering. Sephora hauls. Spa days. Ginette is going to be the primary caregiver.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think Ginette moving in will make it easier for Fisherman to leave her. It will be like Joe all over again. Since they're together all the time, he will look at Ginette's presence as softening the blow and feel comforted by the fact that Elle won't be alone.
I can't wait to see all of her unnecessary purchases after the baby is born. It's unbelievable to see all of her maternity clothing. Almost every mother I know opted for more of a capsule wardrobe with mix and matching pieces because they wanted to spend money on baby items. Of course Elle sees pregnancy as an excuse to spoil herself. The amount of self-care she is going to indulge in postpartum is going to be staggering. Sephora hauls. Spa days. Ginette is going to be the primary caregiver.
Ginette will also be the primary source of money. I don't see this marriage lasting TBH.

The faceless sperm, ring and last name donor.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you guys imagine having a name like Giulietta Grumstrup? Or Genevieve Grumstrup? It sounds like a mean old lady in a Roald Dahl novel's name lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can you guys imagine having a name like Giulietta Grumstrup? Or Genevieve Grumstrup? It sounds like a mean old lady in a Roald Dahl novel's name lol
Baby will also have two middle names to show how special they are just like mom.
Giulietta Vera Florence Grumstrup or Genevieve Vera Florence Grumstrup or Georgina Vera Florence Grumstrup.

• Haha
Between his last name and Elle's original face, I feel sorry for this bebe already. I hope his side of the family will at least be able to show her some normality, assuming they aren't all crackpots of a different variety.

• Haha
I wonder why Ginette never corrected it🤔
Probably because she didn’t want to “hurt” her little cabbage (aka Elle). 🙄 As much as I think Elle is responsible for her current behavior, I do think it’s Ginette’s fault for not correcting her daughter’s eye when she was a baby or at least when she was really young. Elle’s lazy eye is so bad now, she can’t correct it now as an adult, it’s too late. 🤪

Do you all really think her marriage with Fishy won’t last? Personally I can’t see him doing any better. 🤔

• Haha
It would be hilarious if they went with an Italian or French name. She hasn't even been to those places and has no connection to them (Buying too much Le Crueset doesn't count, it's just a frying pan).

It's also just awkward for a kid growing up in Seattle to have a name that she'll have to constantly correct people on. "Is there a... Gulee-etta Grumstrump here? Am I saying that right?".

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It would be hilarious if they went with an Italian or French name. She hasn't even been to those places and has no connection to them (Buying too much Le Crueset doesn't count, it's just a frying pan).

It's also just awkward for a kid growing up in Seattle to have a name that she'll have to constantly correct people on. "Is there a... Gulee-etta Grumstrump here? Am I saying that right?".
For all Elle's bragging about her "European" heritage, does it not seem odd that she has not been to Europe? As far as I know, she only went to England, for college. Why not France/ Italy / Belgium since she claims such an affinity to these countries, what with her "French" mispronunciations and fat-laden cooking, her Belgian love of beer and fruit on her waffles, etc.

It will be dumb for her to saddle her child with such a cumbersome name. Of course, she thinks it will show how speshul her bebe is.

Do you all really think her marriage with Fishy won’t last? Personally I can’t see him doing any better. 🤔
He won't leave her for someone "better." He will leave her to salvage what is left of his soul and his sanity.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.