Elle Florence #18 From Joe to Rick, now married to a hick: husband at last, baguette arriving fast 🥖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giuliana maybe her grandmother's name. A strong Italian business woman. The real girl boss.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Giuliana LeCoq Grumstrupp aka Gigi Grumstrupp? Gosh 😬
Right? Poor kid is going to be constantly having to correct pronunciations, spell out her name, and correct people when they assume she is Italian. It's obnoxious and tacky!

Has Elle even been to Italy as an adult? I don't recall her ever mentioning that. Her connection is pasta and watching the latest season of The White Lotus. What a freak!

Reactions: 10
Right? Poor kid is going to be constantly having to correct pronunciations, spell out her name, and correct people when they assume she is Italian. It's obnoxious and tacky!

Has Elle even been to Italy as an adult? I don't recall her ever mentioning that. Her connection is pasta and watching the latest season of The White Lotus. What a freak!
Like mother like daughter, is Elles new married surname slightly better than her own 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I don't think Elle has ever been to Italy. I remember in an old vlog with Chris she couldn't even pronounce the name of the (very common) Italian pastry in front of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I knew Elle was going to choose a name that would allow her to use her fake accent but it's still funny. I wonder if her midwestern husband pronounces it as GeeGee or if he uses a fake accent too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I knew Elle was going to choose a name that would allow her to use her fake accent but it's still funny. I wonder if her midwestern husband pronounces it as GeeGee or if he uses a fake accent too.
Fisherman: Jewel-ee-anna
Elle: Guu-eee-le-aa-ana (in Italian accent)
Ginette: Zee-zee
Everyone else: Gigi

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why hasn't she travelled or lived in Belgium or France, considering owning these cultures means so much to her 🤔

Reactions: 10
I think she is just too lazy to actually do anything like that. Plus she probably secretly knows that she wouldn't fit in if she went to those places because her European heritage isn't actually anything special.

I think she is just too lazy to actually do anything like that. Plus she probably secretly knows that she wouldn't fit in if she went to those places because her European heritage isn't actually anything special.
She seems to think being from a specific country or continent is superior. It is problematic and offensive. No one cares if you're from Europe or Africa or South America... it's about who you are as a person. Elle is a scamming, anti-vax, delusional, snobby, narcissistic cabbage of a woman. No amount of fake 'heritage' will change that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Elle might not even have HI anymore either, didn't someone find mama G's leasehold and see that it was ending soon?

Reactions: 6
She seems to think being from a specific country or continent is superior. It is problematic and offensive. No one cares if you're from Europe or Africa or South America... it's about who you are as a person. Elle is a scamming, anti-vax, delusional, snobby, narcissistic cabbage of a woman. No amount of fake 'heritage' will change that.
"Cabbage of a woman" classic 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe the first pic she posts with the bebe she looks almost expressionless! It’s either troubling or creepy!

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe the first pic she posts with the bebe she looks almost expressionless! It’s either troubling or creepy!
It honestly made me feel a bit concerned for her. The adjustment to birth and a newborn would be rough on anyone, but I hope she does not suffer from PPD. The choice of photo is very unlike her.

It honestly made me feel a bit concerned for her. The adjustment to birth and a newborn would be rough on anyone, but I hope she does not suffer from PPD. The choice of photo is very unlike her.
Really? I thought the photo was very Elle like. Looking down on her precious bebe, I think she is just trying for an effortless photo while highlighting her profile, always looks to the side off to the distance in her photos.

Reactions: 11
Really? I thought the photo was very Elle like. Looking down on her precious bebe, I think she is just trying for an effortless photo while highlighting her profile, always looks to the side off to the distance in her photos.
This. She thinks she's the Mona Lisa.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.