Elle Florence #18 From Joe to Rick, now married to a hick: husband at last, baguette arriving fast đŸ„–

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Year my fellow tattlers! Hope you’re all enjoying the last day of 2022 and looking forward towards the new year.

Our favorite trainwreck has provided ample material for tattlers this year. With Gigi baguette now in the picture, we’re sure to have another year of cringe worthy material and lots to talk about. Never change, Elle. This thread wouldn’t be so lively without the desperation and messy decisions. :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It is more European to drink a little while pregnant

Is that why people need deals on pregnancy tests? Because you test regularly if trying? I have never taken one (have never tried to get pregnant and to the contrary have done a lot to be sure I DONT get pregnant so have never had a need for a test,). I just ways wondered why they have then at the dollar tree...like how many do you need,?
I hope the comment about Europeans drinking while pregnant is sarcastic :p i live in Europe and drinking during pregnancy is strongly discouraged. It's been like that for at least 20 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope the comment about Europeans drinking while pregnant is sarcastic :p i live in Europe and drinking during pregnancy is strongly discouraged. It's been like that for at least 20 years.
Well I actually have known a few who have (doesn't mean all do but the indication was that Europeans are moderate with drinking and a little was ok). And in one case the american ob/gyn doctor for the mother to be was with her at the time saying it's ok too. I was a little surprised because it was a little more than just a glass of wine this particular woman was drinking, although she certainly was not going overboard.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I agree Elle does not look happy in her Gigi reveal pic. I haven't gone through childbirth (not planning to and not hating on anyone who has), but I can only imagine her looking less than smug being due to a variety of factors: the very real pains of childbirth and post-partum life, the realization that Gigi will get all the attention and not her, life's slap-in-the-face of what she's gotten herself into...motherhood. I know that this is probably wishful thinking but I hope the weight of her decisions has set in on her, that she finally grows up and stops being so selfish and materialistic and faces everything head on instead of running to her mom or nearest Walmart (oops I mean Nordstrom). Who are we kidding, she will rely on everyone else to raise this cute little baby (Ginette most of all, Fishy, au pairs, boarding schools when Gigi is older, summers with the in-laws, etc.). If she does that I'll really, truly dislike her. I can't stand people who have children for reasons other than to be loving, caring and involved parents. Grrrrrr...anywho Happy New Year fellow Tattlers! Here's to a New Year, New smElle perhaps đŸ€ž

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Elle's father's identity is "unknown", but it is known that he was born in France. Uh, ok Elle....

See above. Someone found the marriage certificate online soon after the wedding.

So, Ginette gets knocked up by some guy in France, then moves to the US while pregnant and gives birth to Elle in NY? Hmmm.. Baby daddy wanted Ginette far, far away. He paid for her plane ticket to the US, maybe? He wanted an ocean between them to make sure nobody found out about his little love child? This all seems so suspicious to me. I'd say he was some married dude who already had a family.

Or Ginette was sleeping her way around France in a desperate attempt to get pregnant ( sound familiar?)

Yes KikiOomomo replied to me and showed the marriage cert......please see above yeah.

No Ginette did not get pregnant in France. She got pregnant by a French guy in New York. Supposedly she worked for him something in Finance/Accounts.

Reactions: 4
Yes KikiOomomo replied to me and showed the marriage cert......please see above yeah.

No Ginette did not get pregnant in France. She got pregnant by a French guy in New York. Supposedly she worked for him something in Finance/Accounts.
Oh, thanks for the tidbit on Elle's paternity. So, her mom and she clearly know who he is. I can understand Elle wanting to write him out of her life (since she said he wanted nothing to do with her) and putting "unknown" as her father's name on her marriage cert. But then why include his country of birth? This would only make sense to Elle, who is so desperate to have a "European" identity. In Elle's simple mind, being European is equated with being cultured, apparently.

Reactions: 9
I agree Elle does not look happy in her Gigi reveal pic. I haven't gone through childbirth (not planning to and not hating on anyone who has), but I can only imagine her looking less than smug being due to a variety of factors: the very real pains of childbirth and post-partum life, the realization that Gigi will get all the attention and not her, life's slap-in-the-face of what she's gotten herself into...motherhood.
Maybe that's why she is mad in the picture. The baby is stealing her shine. The baby took her figure, the attention she craves, and the little money they have. I see a jealous relationship coming out of this, where she will cut her kid down so she is always will be in need of Elle's approval.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The whole father thing is making me think Ginette was nothing more than a one night stand to Papa Francais. He (maybe?) paid some child support or a settlement and told her to never contact him. Ginette, her mother and Elle moved to Canada and began a life of lounging around and spending the family money. No wonder Elle's thinking is so messed up, she probably didn't want to become Ginette 2.0 and married the first man willing to do so, after a little Gigi encouragement.

Reactions: 9
It's going to be a total shock to Elle to be responsible for keeping a little person alive.

Reactions: 11
Its in one of the pervious threads- around the time she moved to Seattle and was actively dating. A Tattler joined just to say a friend of hers went on a few dates with Elle and had apparently told him he could finish inside her. As you could imagine, it blew up the thread lol - 😂
I wish we could put the whole “finish inside her” thing to bed, no pun intended. I’m pretty sure that tattler was proven to be a liar. If you recall, some of the things she said were just too out there. And how convenient that her “friend” matched with Elle. I’m sorry, I just never believed it. Plenty to snark on without entertaining obvious bs.
Anyway, the pic in front of the tree is sweet. The full face of clown makeup (complete with lipstick??) is absurd.

Reactions: 7
I don't think it was ever put to bed (so to speak, pun intended...) but it was also never proven or disproven. The fact is anyone can come on here and say anything. However, I definitely believe Elle is capable of some bullshit like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't think it was ever put to bed (so to speak, pun intended...) but it was also never proven or disproven. The fact is anyone can come on here and say anything. However, I definitely believe Elle is capable of some bullshit like that.
I agree, I don’t think we can discount what the tattler said. Wasn’t it the same tattler who saw Elle with six forehead, Eric, who has a really large forehead, that wasn’t a lie. Why would anyone lie about their friend matching with Elle. I think it was true. Elle is a girl desperate to be the cool amazing Girlboss in every guys eye. She would do what she thinks would make a guy happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
According to old posts, user HereToSnoop (the profile doesn't exist anymore, maybe the name was changed) was sharing screenshots of Elle's dating profile and some of the conversations she was having with certain people here and on Gurugossip. Is that where the "finish inside me?" came from?

According to old posts, user HereToSnoop (the profile doesn't exist anymore, maybe the name was changed) was sharing screenshots of Elle's dating profile and some of the conversations she was having with certain people here and on Gurugossip. Is that where the "finish inside me?" came from?
I don’t recall where it came from but there was one Tattler whose posts I really enjoyed who did have insider info and knew that Fisherman was headed to Hawaii. This was way at the beginning of their relationship and she happened to know someone who knew him. I do believe whoever it was that posted about Elle letting men finish inside her — it seems like something Smelle would do!

Reactions: 7
Snoop got some pushback because she was funny and took no prisoners when it came to gossip, but everything she has ever shared that could actually be proven somehow (early Hawaii trip with fisherman that someone mentioned above, Elle's relocation to Bainbridge island, Elle scamming in Seattle with the airbnb) was true. That makes me inclined to believe her, especially after she shared screenshots of Elle's dating profile and conversation with some users. That could've only gotten to snoop if one of her friends matched with Elle.

No woman is gonna admit she tells strange men she barely knows to finish inside her because she is desperate to find a partner. But judging by what we've seen of Elle's behaviour, I have no trouble believing the she did this. She was desperate enough to live in a rental apartment for months after Chris dumped her with the hope of moving back into his loft, asked Joe for another chance when it was clear he couldn't stand her, gave up the only proper job she ever had and city she loved to chase Rick in Florida, and now baby trapped an older clueless fisherman to get that ring and wedding. Why would she be above saying that to a man she's trying to catch, when she pretty much did that to fisherman (I don't buy her story about how it was a surprise and how her daughter came early when she was clearly much further along and probably only told fishy when it was too late to do anything)?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well, "finish inside me" or not, Elle is doing wrong by her new icon Classically Abby. Maybe her next video will be repenting on her baguette "sin" 😄😄

• Haha
  • Sick
Well, "finish inside me" or not, Elle is doing wrong by her new icon Classically Abby. Maybe her next video will be repenting on her baguette "sin" 😄😄
Haha is she using Bo Burnham's song as soundtrack? Very ironic lol

Reactions: 1

How do you know that about Ginette? Girl we need the tea!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.