Elle Florence #18 From Joe to Rick, now married to a hick: husband at last, baguette arriving fast 🥖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering her reaction to previous events, nothing gets through to this woman. Like when Rick dumped her, she popped up in Seattle and was excited to start anew. No mention or reflection on ditching her career and entire life to marry a man she'd known five months. She acted like it's something we've all been through! She was straight onto the next girlboss move (finish inside me/luxury Airbnb on mom's dime). Now she has a baby and husband and in her mind it's the perfect life. Yet she's unemployed, has no career prospects, he's a crazy conservative (maybe), she has no friends and they rely on her mother for money.
That's what makes Elle so entertaining to watch, like a silly reality TV show. She makes the stupidest, most self-destructive and disastrous decisions and is absolutely convinced that her behavior is perfectly normal, that anybody would've done the same under the circumstances. Whether it's a major change that drastically altered her live overnight, or relatively minor actions like wasting hundreds (if not over a thousand) of her mother's dollars to purchase that emerald-green love seat because the princess couldn't be inconvenienced to get her sofa out of storage. BTW, I don't recall having spotted that love seat in her new house, has anybody noticed it? Granted, it wouldn't go with those ugly avocado-green walls but still, I wonder what happened to it...

Reactions: 10
No new mom posts, eh? She's probably hiding out until she loses some of the baby weight.

But is it normal to be 10 days out and to just have posted 1 pic of your baby? I know some people are very private like that, but this is braggy Elle we're talking about.

Reactions: 7
Mama G is going to have a hell of a time explaining that when she turns it in after the lease ends.
Was the car really on lease? If so, it probably explains that Elle and Ginette aren't as wealthy as the pose on camera.

Reactions: 4
But is it normal to be 10 days out and to just have posted 1 pic of your baby? I know some people are very private like that, but this is braggy Elle we're talking about.
She hasn't been making videos or posting to Instagram consistently for the past year so it makes sense. She isn't braggy because there's nothing to brag about. If this were Joe-era Elle, we'd be getting shots of Elle with her Chanel dangling off the stroller as she takes Gigi on a waterfront walk.

• Haha
She hasn't been making videos or posting to Instagram consistently for the past year so it makes sense. She isn't braggy because there's nothing to brag about. If this were Joe-era Elle, we'd be getting shots of Elle with her Chanel dangling off the stroller as she takes Gigi on a waterfront walk.
It's sad then, if she can't be proud/happy about her child. The one that got her the coveted marriage, you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was the car really on lease? If so, it probably explains that Elle and Ginette aren't as wealthy as the pose on camera.
I have no insider info on how they acquired the car, but it is an 'Elle'fa Romeo . . . leasing it would be the smartest thing those two buckets of hair did all decade.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have no insider info on how they acquired the car, but it is an 'Elle'fa Romeo . . . leasing it would be the smartest thing those two buckets of hair did all decade.
"Elle-fa Romeo... buckets of hair..." OMG, I am dying over here. Priceless!
BTW, I don't recall having spotted that love seat in her new house, has anybody noticed it? Granted, it wouldn't go with those ugly avocado-green walls but still, I wonder what happened to it...
I did not see it in the new house, either. Maybe that was just something from her "emerald green phase" that she has moved on from, along with the Alfa Romeo and matching green sweater. They are all perhaps moldering away in storage somewhere.

Fish Pappa probably put his foot down about Elle posting pictures of their baby on social media.

Reactions: 5
Fish Pappa probably put his foot down about Elle posting pictures of their baby on social media.
At least one of them has (some) common sense. Now let's see if the baby gets vaccinated for measles, it would be a true intellectual feat for these two embracing science.

Also newborn photos are too one dimensional. Once Gigi starts tumbling around, we can expect a shot of Elle's hand holding her up, complete with Joe's tennis bracelet and Elle's fake Alibaba David Yurman bracelets and designed engagement ring.

• Haha
At least one of them has (some) common sense. Now let's see if the baby gets vaccinated for measles, it would be a true intellectual feat for these two embracing science.

Also newborn photos are too one dimensional. Once Gigi starts tumbling around, we can expect a shot of Elle's hand holding her up, complete with Joe's tennis bracelet and Elle's fake Alibaba David Yurman bracelets and designed engagement ring.
with her old apartment view photo hanging in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh and Chris' pearl necklace around her neck. Wasn't those David Yurman's bracelets also gifts from Chris too?
Yes, you're right! I forget how much designer jewelry she has because she's always wearing the bloody pearls. If I had tons of Tiffany's and Cartier, I'd be wearing that a lot more than those cheap pearls.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No new mom posts, eh? She's probably hiding out until she loses some of the baby weight.

What does she have to brag about?

Loveseat -- I think someone here mentioned that Ginette might have taken over the lease of the townhome again; maybe it's still there?

That just got me thinking about how many men Elle-fa has moved in with in the past decade. It's a lot. She's a serial mover-in. Is she afraid to be alone for one second? She was just so desperate to have someone - anyone - be there with her when her mom wasn't around.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Loveseat -- I think someone here mentioned that Ginette might have taken over the lease of the townhome again; maybe it's still there?

That just got me thinking about how many men Elle-fa has moved in with in the past decade. It's a lot. She's a serial mover-in. Is she afraid to be alone for one second? She was just so desperate to have someone - anyone - be there with her when her mom wasn't around.
Pretty sure this is it. I sadly know people who having "a man, any man" is a prize to them. And husband is the ultimate prize. Was gossiping with one of my aunts about her sisters and how as soon as both of them got divorced were bemoaning their single status and "oh how horrible it is NOT to have a husband". My happily unmarried aunt found it entertaining, but they also said stuff about how " pitiful it is to be unmarried". For some people they just think you have to be married and that's all they care about.

Very sad to me, I'd rather be alone than be with the wrong person or with someone who didn't understand me.

I can't wait for the new Novelle Pearl baby cullection, including but not limited to:
*those things you attach to dumbies/soothers so they won't fall to ground if dropped
*tiny pearl earrings for baby ears
*pearl safety pin for cloth nappies/diapers

Still waiting on those cat collars though

• Haha
Reactions: 11

A throwback from Elle's first pandemic shopping haul when she was marooned in the Seattle Airbnb glass castle. This woman 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13

That townhouse is a serious hike from where Elle is living. I would wager it's more likely Mama G has a place much closer. Maybe even as close as upstairs in their current rental.

Speaking of the loveseat, I bet Fisherman wishes he never 'kanoodled' on it to begin with. What a mess he's made for himself.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.