Elle Florence #18 From Joe to Rick, now married to a hick: husband at last, baguette arriving fast šŸ„–

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she already knew she was pregnant in her Mother's Day IG post when she posed with Ginette and some glasses of champagne(?) as a decoy. She would've been going on 2 months by then, how could she not have known?

Reactions: 8
I think she already knew she was pregnant in her Mother's Day IG post when she posed with Ginette and some glasses of champagne(?) as a decoy. She would've been going on 2 months by then, how could she not have known?
I agree. Pregnancy is 40 weeks so her last period had to have been in March. She should've at least suspected it by mothers day. She really played up the "surprise" of it a little too much.

Reactions: 8
The thing is : She drank wine in her last vlog before the announcement and it was after motherā€™s day. Maybe girly had PCOS and irregular period so She hasnā€™t noticed a thing ! Or Maybe She is the type to drink while pregnant ! The B is crazy so I wouldnā€™t be surprised !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Although what everyone is saying is very true, some people do have actual suprise pregnancies. Not everyone has regular periods & if you aren't tracking them then you really wouldn't know what is going on. I just think maybe she didn't suspect anything at the start or start of the middle.... Sure it's Elle we're talking about here, she's not the shiniest gem on the string.

Reactions: 3
Although what everyone is saying is very true, some people do have actual suprise pregnancies. Not everyone has regular periods & if you aren't tracking them then you really wouldn't know what is going on. I just think maybe she didn't suspect anything at the start or start of the middle.... Sure it's Elle we're talking about here, she's not the shiniest gem on the string.
Elle should have gone on that show "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant", they would have paid a few hundred and she could have treated herself to a nice cashmere sweater. The pregnancy itself might have been a "surprise" (at age 33? OK then...) but I am sure Elle planned for it to happen at some point.

A part of me thinks Elle is upset because Gigi's birthday is right after Christmas -- she'll be competing with Winston for attention!

Reactions: 10
The thing is : She drank wine in her last vlog before the announcement and it was after motherā€™s day. Maybe girly had PCOS and irregular period so She hasnā€™t noticed a thing ! Or Maybe She is the type to drink while pregnant ! The B is crazy so I wouldnā€™t be surprised !
She will probably say something like ā€œitā€™s because iā€™m European and European women can drink abit of wine while pregnantā€. (FYI, my in-laws are French so can confirm it was acceptable in the old days- but not anymore).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It all doesn't add up. I understand that people with PCOS etc. can have irregular periods. I also know that pregnant women may experience spotting similar to a period.
But if you're not trying for a baby, you use some form of contraception. And if you're trying, you probably take pregnancy tests regularly, at least i would. So to pretend you went through what would have been two menstrual cycles and didn't know you were pregnant is a bit of a tall tale (unless you're a complete dimwit but at 33 Smelle should know better).
Regarding delivery date, I think it's common for the first baby to be born past due date.
I'm strongly convinced Smelle was due sometime around mid-December which is why she didn't edit anything. She would have been all swollen up and ready to pop at that point already. And with Baguette arriving on 26th Dec, it all just fit into the later date delivery window. Baguette was never supposed to be born in January, contrary to Smelle's suggestions. It was all smoke and mirrors because she wanted to hide the fact she kept her pregnancy secret from her faithful Karen followers for so long.
I'd respect Smelle so much more if she just said openly that she got to a point where becoming a mother became her top priority and she felt she didn't have the luxury of doing things the traditional way- engagement, wedding, pregnancy, because of the pressures of her biological clock. It would be fine and understandable. Instead, she had to do the whole spiel about pregnancy being a surprise, an engagement without a ring because she was going to design it together with the LuFf oF hEr LiFe as he KNOWS HER SO WELL (does he really, though? You've known each other for something like 18 months at that point; usually men dumped Smelle around 24 months mark :p), a shotgun wedding in a conference room with Costco cakes.

Since that day in spring 2018 when Joe dumped her, her life has been erratic as heck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She will probably say something like ā€œitā€™s because iā€™m European and European women can drink abit of wine while pregnantā€. (FYI, my in-laws are French so can confirm it was acceptable in the old days- but not anymore).
I believe Elle would drink wine while pregnant. She loves to say because Iā€™m Belgium and Frenchā€¦ so Iā€™m sure for her itā€™s totally fine to have a little glass here and there in the first few months of pregnancy. We only saw her pose with the champagne glass at Motherā€™s Day and we only saw her take a sip of sample glasses of wine in the one vlog. Elle lied about her due date.

Reactions: 7
I'd respect Smelle so much more if she just said openly that she got to a point where becoming a mother became her top priority and she felt she didn't have the luxury of doing things the traditional way- engagement, wedding, pregnancy, because of the pressures of her biological clock. It would be fine and understandable.
Was being a mom her top priority though? I think becoming a Mrs. was priority and baby was the next to secure that. In any event, baby and marriage are intertwined for Elle. If baby is your priority then you don't "surprisingly" become pregnant with your boyfriend of 18-ish months, you intentionally become pregnant with the full consent and knowledge of your partner. Maybe fisherman was ready for the baby but the quickie wedding with Costco cake and only one person Elle knew (her mom) speaks volumes... rush job in a desperate attempt to secure the ring before Gigi arrived.

Reactions: 9
I 100% believe Elle knew about being pregnant and it was not a surprise. She waited to say anything until the baby was too far along for her to get an abortion (at least in the eyes of the conservative family he comes from). Her saying it was a surprise to her viewers/fans is just adding another layer of plausible deniability against Fisherman's possible confusing/protesting.

Women at 33 don't just get pregnant by surprise if they are faithfully using contraception. It just hardly ever happens.

Reactions: 13
I still donā€™t understand how Gigi coming in the 26th of December prevented Elle from putting out more vlogs. She really spends weeks editing her videos? I mean she announced she was doing vlogmas and really had no plan to do it. If baby wasnā€™t due til January but surprise came on the 26th how did that prevent Elle from getting out the video for the 5th to the 12th at least? I really donā€™t understand how her fans still admire and fawn over her, she clearly has no respect for them and anything she promises them. I really think this points to Gigiā€™s due date being before Christmas so Elle could have her Christmas vlogmas reveal but Gigi came late. Isnā€™t it normal for first baby to come a bit late?
Whose to say the 26th is her actual birth date.

• Haha
I 100% believe Elle knew about being pregnant and it was not a surprise. She waited to say anything until the baby was too far along for her to get an abortion (at least in the eyes of the conservative family he comes from). Her saying it was a surprise to her viewers/fans is just adding another layer of plausible deniability against Fisherman's possible confusing/protesting.

Women at 33 don't just get pregnant by surprise if they are faithfully using contraception. It just hardly ever happens.
We know Elle was desperate and a baby trap was always going to be her next move since arriving in Seattle- a Tattler here confirmed she went out on a few dates with her friend and Smelle was already telling him he could finish inside her. It was just Fishy who fell for the trap. i believe she knew about the pregnancy early on and only told Fishy around the same time she told her audience (July) but she told him ā€œ3 monthsā€ which would give a January due date (same as what she initially led her audience to believe)- however itā€™s obvious she knew Gigi would be due before Christmas because she bought her a Christmas stocking and didnā€™t do any work all throughout prime Vlogmas season, probably since she was anticipating an arrival of likely 20 Dec (Gigi was probably a week late like most firstborns, including mine). Elle can romanticise it all she wants as an ā€œunexpected giftā€ but iā€™d say itā€™s pretty obvious Fishy initially didnā€™t want to be part of the plan- if heā€™s so conservative why would he wait to propose in September for a shotgun wedding exactly a month later in October. I feel bad for the baby- she didnā€™t ask to be born and is an innocent pawn in her deranged motherā€™s scheming šŸ˜¢.
Elle is a narcissistic nutjob- she put her father down as ā€œunknownā€ on their marriage certificate but HAD to write his nationality as French(!) šŸ§šŸ™„šŸ™„ i mean, heā€™s either known or not known.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
We know Elle was desperate and a baby trap was always going to be her next move since arriving in Seattle- a Tattler here confirmed she went out on a few dates with her friend and Smelle was already telling him he could finish inside her. It was just Fishy who fell for the trap. i believe she knew about the pregnancy early on and only told Fishy around the same time she told her audience (July) but she told him ā€œ3 monthsā€ which would give a January due date (same as what she initially led her audience to believe)- however itā€™s obvious she knew Gigi would be due before Christmas because she bought her a Christmas stocking and didnā€™t do any work all throughout prime Vlogmas season, probably since she was anticipating an arrival of likely 20 Dec (Gigi was probably a week late like most firstborns, including mine). Elle can romanticise it all she wants as an ā€œunexpected giftā€ but iā€™d say itā€™s pretty obvious Fishy initially didnā€™t want to be part of the plan- if heā€™s so conservative why would he wait to propose in September for a shotgun wedding exactly a month later in October. I feel bad for the baby- she didnā€™t ask to be born and is an innocent pawn in her deranged motherā€™s scheming šŸ˜¢.
Elle is a narcissistic nutjob- she put her father down as ā€œunknownā€ on their marriage certificate but HAD to write his nationality as French(!) šŸ§šŸ™„šŸ™„ i mean, heā€™s either known or not known.
Really? How did you find out that? That's a bit crazy.

Its in one of the pervious threads- around the time she moved to Seattle and was actively dating. A Tattler joined just to say a friend of hers went on a few dates with Elle and had apparently told him he could finish inside her. As you could imagine, it blew up the thread lol - šŸ˜‚

• Haha
@NopeNotEver found it online, as Washington is an open records state. It is beyond weird that Elle felt the need to list his nationality but not his name... he has never had anything to do with you so why claim his nationality? She cannot handle being American and is obsessed with being European. She needs counselling.

• Heart
Its in one of the pervious threads- around the time she moved to Seattle and was actively dating. A Tattler joined just to say a friend of hers went on a few dates with Elle and had apparently told him he could finish inside her. As you could imagine, it blew up the thread lol - šŸ˜‚
No not that part, I was asking about the marriage cert part.

• Haha
Elle's father's identity is "unknown", but it is known that he was born in France. Uh, ok Elle....

No not that part, I was asking about the marriage cert part.
See above. Someone found the marriage certificate online soon after the wedding.

So, Ginette gets knocked up by some guy in France, then moves to the US while pregnant and gives birth to Elle in NY? Hmmm.. Baby daddy wanted Ginette far, far away. He paid for her plane ticket to the US, maybe? He wanted an ocean between them to make sure nobody found out about his little love child? This all seems so suspicious to me. I'd say he was some married dude who already had a family.

Or Ginette was sleeping her way around France in a desperate attempt to get pregnant ( sound familiar?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
It is more European to drink a little while pregnant

It all doesn't add up. I understand that people with PCOS etc. can have irregular periods. I also know that pregnant women may experience spotting similar to a period.
But if you're not trying for a baby, you use some form of contraception. And if you're trying, you probably take pregnancy tests regularly, at least i would. So to pretend you went through what would have been two menstrual cycles and didn't know you were pregnant is a bit of a tall tale (unless you're a complete dimwit but at 33 Smelle should know better).
Regarding delivery date, I think it's common for the first baby to be born past due date.
I'm strongly convinced Smelle was due sometime around mid-December which is why she didn't edit anything. She would have been all swollen up and ready to pop at that point already. And with Baguette arriving on 26th Dec, it all just fit into the later date delivery window. Baguette was never supposed to be born in January, contrary to Smelle's suggestions. It was all smoke and mirrors because she wanted to hide the fact she kept her pregnancy secret from her faithful Karen followers for so long.
I'd respect Smelle so much more if she just said openly that she got to a point where becoming a mother became her top priority and she felt she didn't have the luxury of doing things the traditional way- engagement, wedding, pregnancy, because of the pressures of her biological clock. It would be fine and understandable. Instead, she had to do the whole spiel about pregnancy being a surprise, an engagement without a ring because she was going to design it together with the LuFf oF hEr LiFe as he KNOWS HER SO WELL (does he really, though? You've known each other for something like 18 months at that point; usually men dumped Smelle around 24 months mark :p), a shotgun wedding in a conference room with Costco cakes.

Since that day in spring 2018 when Joe dumped her, her life has been erratic as heck.
Is that why people need deals on pregnancy tests? Because you test regularly if trying? I have never taken one (have never tried to get pregnant and to the contrary have done a lot to be sure I DONT get pregnant so have never had a need for a test,). I just ways wondered why they have then at the dollar tree...like how many do you need,?

Reactions: 2
Baby picture is up on Insta!. Cute kid. She looks angry not starry eyed.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.