Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boombirdie

VIP Member
This is incredibly weird and disturbing. I don't imagine it'll ever be something Saint reads and looks at fondly. I spent 7 years TTC (an actual TTC journey, unlike Elle!🙄). 5 rounds of IVF and a miscarriage and I am finally pregnant with my little boy. I am already utterly in love and obsessed with him, purely because of the journey it took to get to this place and I cannot wait to meet him.... BUT even I draw the line at this 🤣 she sounds unhinged!
I mean, if I was your son I would want to hear that story. You fought for him for seven years, he's a miracle of science.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

veganfortheanimals

I met a couple from Houston this week who are on holiday in LDN. They said, do not go to Houston for a trip. Absolutely not worth wasting leave. They said the weather is like hell. Bless our Belly! Living that American dream angle xox

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I will continue to call out/message and post on SM about any bloody Brand that works with her.. She should have been cancelled and stayed cancelled.. It wasn’t one or two tweets. There were so many and they were so vile.

• Heart

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Wow 😮 they gifted her loads - I found the main items and shocked at the prices , not to mention the bedding and little toys as well 🤯
Thts disgusting. That nasty racist little tramp went over there with her married name. Leaving owing thousands of pounds to her suppliers vis Angelle and gets gifted this!! Please meassages poetry barn.

Reactions: 17

Gellymaccy

They are silly to get off the property ladder with such an unpredictable job especially after her huge cancellation. I imagine it’s not easy anyway getting a mortgage being an influencer especially in the us. Plus her views could plummet and she has 3 dependants (as Connor doesn’t even have a job)

July9696

Chatty Member
Oh that’s not-
In the sense thatView attachment 2988642-
idk, can you separate the author from the text? Do you listen to songs by people who have misogynistic or racist views? Or like films starring or created by people who have committed crimes against women or don’t support your politics? All rhetorical but you get my point.

I will be introducing HP to my future kids even if I disagree with JK.

I’m actually surprised so many here think they’ll be back in the UK so soon. I really think they’ll stay out in the US for another year. I think California is really the reason they wanted to move but how they’ll afford it I don’t know!

wonderbread

Chatty Member
her talking about her mum in the latest vlog and saying how she went with her mum to the appointment where she was told she had stage 4 and that she likes to think if she got that awful news and diagnosis herself that her first thought would to be to console her kids.
At first when she said it I imaged she was a small child when this happened! Nope! She then says “we then went and sat in MY car” meaning she as atleast 17! I’m not being funny but at this point she is an adult and it is not all about her! I would want to support my mum through that news even from being a young teenager I would understand that I am not the one who needs the support right now. I am not saying it wasn’t hard for Elle but I think surely she could hear how this sounds
She really likes to use her mum as a guilt trip for her angels. She does the same with Katie too. Just more proof how much of a stupid, cold hearted and self centered twat she is. Her air head angles fall for it too so she keeps doing g it for the attention.

• Heart

wonderbread

Chatty Member
I don’t understand what Potterybarn thought they would gain from making her an ad partner… most of her followers are bots and the rest are from the UK so they wouldn’t have gained many sales from gifting her all this products! Glad they remove that filthy chav from their brand… she’s far from the squeaky clean image they usually have.

JSquared

VIP Member
Random but why on earth did she ship her kettle and toaster to USA.
surely you would cut down on stuff and only have the essentials shipped out, but it seems pointless having spent all that money because she just bought new stuff anyway?
She could have given the other bits to family members or sold them on.
I don’t understand these people
She was too stupid/didn’t do enough research to realise that they would not work in the US due to the voltage difference

• Haha

bananabutter

VIP Member
JK Rowling has stood up for women's rights in the past. She's been controversial, but to lable her a TERF and saying the cast have turned against her isn't 100% accurate. "She doesn't deserve a penny" won't effect the successful multi millionaire at all.

EDL Swift believes that all foreign men in gyms are smelly, that pregnant women don't look beautiful, refers to people from Hong Kong as "Chinks" and gives dirty looks to fat people.

Oh yeah, and anyone in Hufflepuff is gay.
What’s wrong with being a TERF anyway? My understanding is it means you don’t include men in women’s rights issues. 🤷🏼‍♀️ In that case she is one but I certainly don’t see it as a slur.

• Heart

JSquared

VIP Member
This is incredibly weird and disturbing. I don't imagine it'll ever be something Saint reads and looks at fondly. I spent 7 years TTC (an actual TTC journey, unlike Elle!🙄). 5 rounds of IVF and a miscarriage and I am finally pregnant with my little boy. I am already utterly in love and obsessed with him, purely because of the journey it took to get to this place and I cannot wait to meet him.... BUT even I draw the line at this 🤣 she sounds unhinged!
The loveliest news 🥰
I now have a 7month old after an ectopic pregnancy and a miscarriage.
There is no feeling like it once they are in your arms.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
I just caught up on the latest vid, all she does is shove food in her gob and make moany bitchy faces at Conner. She looks deeply unhappy and unattractive atm!

moonface77

Can confirm that most of the food out here is shite, very expensive, and full of crap and additives banned in Europe, absolutely fine to eat on a 2 week holiday to Disney, not so much fun when you live here! We are lucky in our state we have Lidl and Aldi which my stomach seems to handle better or we have to pay $$ and shop at Whole Foods etc. I came home at Xmas with an empty suitcase and stuffed it full of goodies 🐷😂
But the US is about so much more than crap food and cheap home hauls! Get out explore! Lakes, beaches, mountains, national parks etc
Ps - I live in the south too and it’s HOT and humid and will be until probably October - how can she slob around in a hoodie 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🥵

• Heart

Kittyyy

Seriously the chat at the end of her new vlog about not starting the podcast again because she doesn’t want to do too much. Get a grip 😩 I have children similar age to her and work and yeah, it’s not easy, but she’s got no job plus a stay at home husband.

Also, all these road trips and holidays they’re planning, I wonder what they’ll do with the dogs? Sounds like it’s too hot to even walk them until 7pm most days there