Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

treesaregreen101

Yes it’s great for their development, I’m in the sector myself. However Elle is certainly still being a pig lounging around reading her book, actually feel a tiny bit sorry for her if she’s not made any friends and Connor at least goes tot the gym and made some links
Sorry but I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She’s (not) made her bed and she can lie in it! She could make the effort to go out and meet people and make friends but she doesn’t she’s just a recluse by choice and clearly hasn’t made any effort to meet new people. If she had friends she’d be plastering them all over her socials!

Reactions: 20

anonymous_flower

JK Rowling has stood up for women's rights in the past. She's been controversial, but to lable her a TERF and saying the cast have turned against her isn't 100% accurate. "She doesn't deserve a penny" won't effect the successful multi millionaire at all.

EDL Swift believes that all foreign men in gyms are smelly, that pregnant women don't look beautiful, refers to people from Hong Kong as "Chinks" and gives dirty looks to fat people.

Oh yeah, and anyone in Hufflepuff is gay.
As a bisexual Hufflepuff, I felt so called out :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

laracroft

Chatty Member
A bit neich but it’s really fucked me off she announced today on Bereaved parents day. Most people probs don’t know this day but Lord with her platform is maybe check this… nowt like rubbing salt in the wound to us who have lost

• Sad
  • Heart

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
Imagine spending all that money shipping over all your belongings including electricals without checking that UK electricals work in America first 🤣
Also looks like she’s made a tiny crack Shaped dent in that expensive sofa already Just show she spends a lot of time sitting on her ass!

• Wow

JSquared

VIP Member
Random but why on earth did she ship her kettle and toaster to USA.
surely you would cut down on stuff and only have the essentials shipped out, but it seems pointless having spent all that money because she just bought new stuff anyway?
She could have given the other bits to family members or sold them on.
I don’t understand these people
She was too stupid/didn’t do enough research to realise that they would not work in the US due to the voltage difference

• Haha

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Do none of you rent in the uk? Lots of contracts prohibit candles in rented property in the UK as well (or at least they did 10 years ago when I faced the hell of renting in London). It is just a standard thing I thought?
I've rented out properties myself - I've had letting agents act as the middle person and I've also done it directly myself. I had to start putting a clause into my tenants contracts about Pets and candles. I had one tenant who signed a "No Pets" contract yet clearly had a dog that they'd hide when the letting agents went to visit, but had photos of the dog all over their public Facebook Profile in my property (they said it was their Aunty's dog thay would come round occasionally!) When they left, the garden was a mess, there were claw scratch marks all over the doors that had all been replaced and painted just before they'd moved in and carpet on the stairs had been chewed. They also lit candles as there were smokey vertical lines on the walls and scorch marks on the plastic frames of two different windows where they'd burnt and melted the plastic. The brand new kitchen blind also had tell tale signs that a candle had been too close to it. I'm surprised with this carelessness the house never got burnt down!! Me and my partner had lived in this particular property before renting it out for 12 months as we had to temporarily move away for work and would be coming back to live there permanently again. Thank God for landlord insurance and not having to give the tenants their full deposit back!!!

Most tenants are great and respectful, some are absolute liabilities!! So yeah..... totally get the candle clause!! 😱

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Kittyyy

I honestly could cry for poor Romeo and the dogs 😭
I have a beautiful baby boy almost the same age as Romeo, and he is still my baby, and although we want a second, I don’t feel ready as I want to soak up every moment of this amazing child. It’s giving unwanted middle child who’ll go on to have therapy in years to come for major childhood trauma 😭.
I also have 2 dogs which is a major part in my decision to wait as they are very much my babies too and I often feel like I have 3 children. Your time and attention can only spread so far.
This is purely a content baby 😭🥹 how sad.

• Heart

Mrsbxx

Connor really said We ThInK iTs GoNnA Be A GiRl *Screams*... These two idiots will be fucking insufferable if it is. ✨Manifesting✨ boy number 3. But let's be honest we all know it will be a girl because the universe owes it her (according to Elle).

• Haha
So , she didn't choose the Crème Brulé cookie, but proceeded to try it first, Conner asking her to just take a bite. So she breaks it in half not even , and eats the bigger half and hands Conner the smaller half. All she does is eat recently. Serious comfort eating.

• Haha

wonderbread

Chatty Member
here Q&A (with hand picked questions she’s asked herself) wound me up especially about managing two.

Not to take parenting away from anyone but she also should say her privilege of being a stay at home mom with a stay at home dad as a partner (let’s face it she doesn’t “work” and can barely get content out) and what she has done for herself she can STILL afford to send the children to a childcare provider, she doesn’t have much to juggle.
How is she a stay at home mom when her kids are in daycare?
---
The final comment on this about missing the community feel made me spit out my coffee with laughter… Elle hun your only friend there is your husband and he’s out with his other friends whilst your rotting in a chocolate biccie covered bed reading your fantasy books. Hardly integrated into the community have you 😂
The community probably is friendlier. The estate in Westbury she lived in previously all made her the joke of the neighborhood after the tweets. She couldn’t show her face around. There was a mums WhatsApp group and she was mentioned quite a bit about the mess of her life she created for herself and the posing in the garden and street when they all knew her true lifestyle 😂

• Haha

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
I must admit I do feel a *little* bit sorry for Count Con sometimes.

Whenever he's part of a sit down chat on camera it's all "Me Me Me" from EDL and dishing out the fake Guru advice (that she clearly doesn't take herself) it's all about HER family, missing HER Dad, Sisters, Nieces and Nephews (presumably on the Darby/Carter side) There's been mentions of video calls with all of them, but nothing about Con's side of the family. I think it's obvious there's been some kind of a rift at some point, but he must resent her being so selfish sometimes.

• Sad

b_226

I see a a lot of people are speculating a pregnancy... i don't think she's pregnant and wouldn't want to speculate about that i just think she's put on weight and is insecure at the moment hence the baggy clothes and bad photoshop. I don't think she's happy in the US and is turning to food you can see that in the vlogs the amount of absolute crap she consumes.