Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
Imagine spending all that money shipping over all your belongings including electricals without checking that UK electricals work in America first 🤣
Also looks like she’s made a tiny crack Shaped dent in that expensive sofa already Just show she spends a lot of time sitting on her ass!

• Wow
Reactions: 20

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Do none of you rent in the uk? Lots of contracts prohibit candles in rented property in the UK as well (or at least they did 10 years ago when I faced the hell of renting in London). It is just a standard thing I thought?
I've rented out properties myself - I've had letting agents act as the middle person and I've also done it directly myself. I had to start putting a clause into my tenants contracts about Pets and candles. I had one tenant who signed a "No Pets" contract yet clearly had a dog that they'd hide when the letting agents went to visit, but had photos of the dog all over their public Facebook Profile in my property (they said it was their Aunty's dog thay would come round occasionally!) When they left, the garden was a mess, there were claw scratch marks all over the doors that had all been replaced and painted just before they'd moved in and carpet on the stairs had been chewed. They also lit candles as there were smokey vertical lines on the walls and scorch marks on the plastic frames of two different windows where they'd burnt and melted the plastic. The brand new kitchen blind also had tell tale signs that a candle had been too close to it. I'm surprised with this carelessness the house never got burnt down!! Me and my partner had lived in this particular property before renting it out for 12 months as we had to temporarily move away for work and would be coming back to live there permanently again. Thank God for landlord insurance and not having to give the tenants their full deposit back!!!

Most tenants are great and respectful, some are absolute liabilities!! So yeah..... totally get the candle clause!! 😱

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Random but why on earth did she ship her kettle and toaster to USA.
surely you would cut down on stuff and only have the essentials shipped out, but it seems pointless having spent all that money because she just bought new stuff anyway?
She could have given the other bits to family members or sold them on.
I don’t understand these people

• Haha
So , she didn't choose the Crème Brulé cookie, but proceeded to try it first, Conner asking her to just take a bite. So she breaks it in half not even , and eats the bigger half and hands Conner the smaller half. All she does is eat recently. Serious comfort eating.

• Haha

anonymous_flower

JK Rowling has stood up for women's rights in the past. She's been controversial, but to lable her a TERF and saying the cast have turned against her isn't 100% accurate. "She doesn't deserve a penny" won't effect the successful multi millionaire at all.

EDL Swift believes that all foreign men in gyms are smelly, that pregnant women don't look beautiful, refers to people from Hong Kong as "Chinks" and gives dirty looks to fat people.

Oh yeah, and anyone in Hufflepuff is gay.
As a bisexual Hufflepuff, I felt so called out :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

wonderbread

Chatty Member
here Q&A (with hand picked questions she’s asked herself) wound me up especially about managing two.

Not to take parenting away from anyone but she also should say her privilege of being a stay at home mom with a stay at home dad as a partner (let’s face it she doesn’t “work” and can barely get content out) and what she has done for herself she can STILL afford to send the children to a childcare provider, she doesn’t have much to juggle.
How is she a stay at home mom when her kids are in daycare?
---
The final comment on this about missing the community feel made me spit out my coffee with laughter… Elle hun your only friend there is your husband and he’s out with his other friends whilst your rotting in a chocolate biccie covered bed reading your fantasy books. Hardly integrated into the community have you 😂
The community probably is friendlier. The estate in Westbury she lived in previously all made her the joke of the neighborhood after the tweets. She couldn’t show her face around. There was a mums WhatsApp group and she was mentioned quite a bit about the mess of her life she created for herself and the posing in the garden and street when they all knew her true lifestyle 😂

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I can see why people get so aggrieved with influenzas.
I was watching one this morning and she was sat next to a steamer for most of the vlog (wasting electric) whilst chatting, after she'd steamed a few garments. Moaning about another trip abroad that she has to pack for and find clothes for.
I was virtually shouting at the TV and eye rolling - "shop your bloody massive wardrobe of things you haven't got round to wearing this year" and "well don't bloody go abroad if it's too much for you!"
I've lost count of the number of holidays and trips abroad she's had this year in the UK and abroad. The majority not paid for by herself.
I think they get so much excess they just stop thinking about the cost of things and the harm they're doing to the environment etc.
She's only got a few thousand subscribers, so I dread to think how bad they get when they get to the number of subscribers Elle has got!
The problem is they create echo chambers and believe their own hype, they think they are famous or special and they are not. I actually hate the Brands that use them ( Blame the game not the players) and especially hate Brand that gift/work with family floggers who exploit their children.

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
I must admit I do feel a *little* bit sorry for Count Con sometimes.

Whenever he's part of a sit down chat on camera it's all "Me Me Me" from EDL and dishing out the fake Guru advice (that she clearly doesn't take herself) it's all about HER family, missing HER Dad, Sisters, Nieces and Nephews (presumably on the Darby/Carter side) There's been mentions of video calls with all of them, but nothing about Con's side of the family. I think it's obvious there's been some kind of a rift at some point, but he must resent her being so selfish sometimes.

• Sad

b_226

I see a a lot of people are speculating a pregnancy... i don't think she's pregnant and wouldn't want to speculate about that i just think she's put on weight and is insecure at the moment hence the baggy clothes and bad photoshop. I don't think she's happy in the US and is turning to food you can see that in the vlogs the amount of absolute crap she consumes.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
To be clear I am not a one cup fan! I still think he’s a twat, he allows Elle to run his life, he allows the kids online and he made racist remarks. So yes, he’s doing better than Elle but the bar is set very very low.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

starsandmoons777

The problem is they create echo chambers and believe their own hype, they think they are famous or special and they are not. I actually hate the Brands that use them ( Blame the game not the players) and especially hate Brand that gift/work with family floggers who exploit their children.
Elle being the worst for exploiting her children online. In one vlog she says she wants to protect the children’s privacy, doesn’t want to share much of Saint and then both of the boys are the thumbnail for one of her next vlogs. If she truly wants to protect their privacy she wouldn’t of filmed herself giving birth and put it on YouTube along with each of their homes/the car they drive including the reg, etc etc 🤢

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I will never understand the obsession with wanting a certain sex of baby. A healthy baby and healthy mum is the goal. I get wanting to experience both but there is a huge difference with that and the total obsession people like Elle display.

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
I’m still fuming they gifted that rank little racist anything!
I wonder if they'll ask for any of it back now? 🤔😂

I'm 99.9% sure she still reads Tattle. I did a post a number of weeks ago about her various 💫ErAs💫 and how chocolate digestives were her whole personality during pregnancy, and then in a vlog shortly after she mentioned how chocolate digestives were her whole personality during pregnancy.

Hey Ellllllleee! 👋 Have you checked Connor’s phone recently? Hope another Casetify case doesn't get broken in the car door! 💋✌🏻😜

• Haha

JSquared

VIP Member
Is Conman trying to branch out on his own and not just be ‘Elles husband’? It’s been a long time coming tbf. Maybe he will finally try being the breadwinner 👀😂

• Haha

mcgee

VIP Member
Con’s reel of his evening routine, Elle’s in her jammies by the time they are having dinner, he’s away to the gym in the evenings and in bed at a different time than her. They are so disconnected. Wouldn’t surprise me if they sleep in seperate beds and that was his bedroom he was filming in 😂 At this point Elle needs to be pregnant to justify her constant lounging about because without it she’s just a slob.