Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She definitely has issues and as someone else has said, she will never be truly happy.

I remember her coming out and saying that her and her mum had a rocky relationship and that when her mum died and she had children of her own, she started wishing she could question her mum on some of the decisions she made. She also said that as a mum herself now, she wouldn’t put her kids through what she went through.

I think she honestly is deluded and just believes that everyone else lives this fantastic life and it’s only her that is “hard done by”. In reality, most of us will have a difficult relationship with one or both of our parents at some point, particularly in the teen years and most of us wish our parents could have made different choices at some point or another, that’s life.

If she thinks Saint, Romeo and any other children she has will always think she is the perfect “mom” and that she didn’t make any mistakes then she’s even more deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

treesaregreen101

Agree about the house, it’s looks so empty and not at all homely which we all know is what she likes. It just proves she literally got the house to show off when actually people would have a lot more respect for someone that was like ‘ok we’re coming here to spend a few years trying out different places so renting the cheapest place we can find and using the money for road trips etc.’ Instead she wants people to think she’s this massive influencer from the UK. Probably thinks brands will see her massive house and think she’s a much bigger thing that what she really is. She has no idea that actually she just looks shallow! How does she get everything so wrong? I’m genuinely baffled.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Blair

Two things I noticed when watching her blogs that drive me up the wall:
1. The lip smacking that she does when ever she speaks. Has anyone else noticed that sound???
2. When her furniture arrived in Texas and she saw the heart sculpture at the end of the staircase. She started sobbing/crying and there were NO tears. I noticed it again when Kit Kat visited and she had that emotional scene at the airport hugging Kit Kat, and again... NO tears but a lot of pretend wiping of tears on a stone dry face.
I recently started watching her because I thought it was so unusual and therefore interesting that a brit was immigrating to America. The lip-smacking and fake crying put me off after the 6th vlog. Came here to see if I was being too critical and found out about the racist tweets. Wow. Immediately hit the unsubscribe and block.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
This girl will NEVER be happy or grateful for what she has.

She had Saint, soon after had Romeo, had Romeo soon after moved to America, moved to America and is now pregnant AGAIN so soon after the move and Romeos birth. She’s always got to have a milestone to count down to she can’t just sit back and enjoy the NOW. She can’t just be grateful for what she has NOW. Whatever happened to just enjoying things and soaking life up and taking your time. She’s so unfulfilled and unhappy it is GLARING to see you can see it so clear and loud.

It’s quite sad that she can never just sit back and lap up what she’s got and enjoy it without always pining for more

• Heart

Mrsbxx

Can someone point me in the right direction which thread it was guessed she was pregnant please!

Cannot believe she’s pregnant again! Is this her last do we think? She’s obsessed with being pregnant it’s just all for the content nothing more. Let’s watch the shit show unfold with 3 young children 🫢
If it's a girl then she would be ✨Destined to be a mummy of 3✨. If it's a boy then ✨The universe laid out a plan to be a mummy of 4✨....

She won't stop until she has a girl as she made it blatantly clear she has horrid gender disappointment. If it is a girl Romeo and Saint won't get a look in.

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
I think she was really disappointed with Katie’s reaction to finding out she was pregnant 😬 (it’s at the end of the video)

Poor Katie her first day in the states to see them and she has a camera shoved in her face and told the news

• Heart

treesaregreen101

Looks like pottery barn have taken down her ads from their page!! They didn’t reply to me but must have seen the messages!
Omg yes they have! They were tagged in the video for saints room and the tag has been removed so the video no longer appears on their grid! Well done Tattlers 👏🏼 just a shame they didn’t do their due diligence before gifting her a shit load of stuff but hey it’s better than nothing

• Heart

J3N1800

Latest Vlog @ 33:15

Ellie "Any of you guys seen that guy going viral on tiktok at the moment who is brutally honest about the downfall of companies, brands, celebrities and what they're doing wrong...."

Con "Don't mention his name or he'll come for you"

LOL ☠

• Haha

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
So let’s get the record straight. Con wanted to wait until later in the year because he’s the only one worried about finances. Elle went behind his back and tracked her ovulation and fell pregnant on purpose. There was no intuition telling her she was pregnant. she knew when she was ovulating.

so it was a dog
Then another dog
Then a house
Then a baby
Then an engagement
Then a wedding
Then another baby (at the wedding)
Then a move to America
Then another baby (before they’d barely landed)

Enough said.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She’s just a self-centred and self-obsessed person. She definitely thinks the world revolves around her.

She talks like she’s the only person to have ever gone through anything in life.

the way she goes on about grief like no one else has ever experienced it is just borderline ridiculous.

I definitely don’t like him but when she told Conor you could tell he genuinely was so happy, can see that he’s the default parent in that household!

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
The food in the UK is much nicer and much better quality.

I’ve been to the US a few times and yeah their junk food always looks great but then you try it and there’s not really any flavour to it.

Plus the ingredients list on a lot of food over there is just scary.

treesaregreen101

Yes it’s great for their development, I’m in the sector myself. However Elle is certainly still being a pig lounging around reading her book, actually feel a tiny bit sorry for her if she’s not made any friends and Connor at least goes tot the gym and made some links
Sorry but I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She’s (not) made her bed and she can lie in it! She could make the effort to go out and meet people and make friends but she doesn’t she’s just a recluse by choice and clearly hasn’t made any effort to meet new people. If she had friends she’d be plastering them all over her socials!

Reactions: 20