Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
JK Rowling is transphobic (a TERF) and even the cast of the films have tried to separate themselves from her.

Even though it was a big part of my childhood I won't be sharing it with my child cos she doesn't deserve a penny. Sorry for derailing, just answering the q.
No she’s not. Sorry but standing up for women and women’s spaces is not transphobic, if it is I guess I am too.

• Heart
Reactions: 95

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
JK Rowling is transphobic (a TERF) and even the cast of the films have tried to separate themselves from her.

Even though it was a big part of my childhood I won't be sharing it with my child cos she doesn't deserve a penny. Sorry for derailing, just answering the q.
I mean I’m not a JK Rowling megafan or anything but it’s important to be clear. I don’t believe she’s transphobic.
Could you quote literally one hateful thing she’s said against trans people?
cheers

• Heart
Reactions: 57

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
If she is pregnant then I'm sure we'll all be looking forward to our favourite Elle Darby pregnancy reveal video titles bingo game as there will be a whole series of them ✅️

"We're PREGNANT in the USA *SURPRISE*"

"Telling my HUSBAND I'm having an AMERICAN BABY *OMG*"

There will be the Telling Katie video, the Telling the kids video, Telling the dogs video, Telling the Walmart check out staff video, Telling the Deliveroo driver video, Telling the place where I bought my cowboy boots from video.....

And of course the obligatory announcement video/photo of Connor topless in jeans, EDL topless posing with a white cowboy hat on but covering the modesty with a British Flag while the kids are draped in the American Flag.

What a potential treat we are in for 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 54

veganfortheanimals

I messaged that company who gifted her freebies and they replied saying she wouldn’t be getting anymore packages 🎉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
JK Rowling has stood up for women's rights in the past. She's been controversial, but to lable her a TERF and saying the cast have turned against her isn't 100% accurate. "She doesn't deserve a penny" won't effect the successful multi millionaire at all.

EDL Swift believes that all foreign men in gyms are smelly, that pregnant women don't look beautiful, refers to people from Hong Kong as "Chinks" and gives dirty looks to fat people.

Oh yeah, and anyone in Hufflepuff is gay.

Reactions: 43

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
What’s wrong with being a TERF anyway? My understanding is it means you don’t include men in women’s rights issues. 🤷🏼‍♀️ In that case she is one but I certainly don’t see it as a slur.
Or entertain that men are now having periods 🫠
Jk hasn't said anything wrong, just spoke pure facts and biology.
The things Mrs Swift has said however.....👀

• Heart
Reactions: 36

inksmear

There are so many amazing things about the USA. The shit food crammed full of chemicals is not one of them.

Why aren’t they out exploring their new country? Texas isn’t the most aesthetic state but they have a car, kids below school age and no job to be back for. They could go on some amazing road trip across the states with the dogs. What was the point of this move? Conman goes to the gym and Elle sits on her sizeable arse in her beige house and reads books made famous by TikTok and looks miserable. Nothing is different to when they lived in Trowbridge. It’s exactly the same shit, different location. What a fucking waste.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Wonder if con has a new side piece.. he seems to be glowing atm.. giving new flame vibes 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought that! He's got very confident. I remember one video they made and he opened up about his confidence, saying he sttuggled with it, especially when out and about......I mean, it suits him!
He seems comfortable in his own skin, happy, he's thriving in America for sure.
I know he's still a twat, but I must admit iv taken more of a shine to Connor since America. I know he sponges off Elle, but I do think he seems a good dad and I think his attitude to life is quite refreshing.
Elle has tried to portray herself as this guru of wellness and manifestation etc bollocks. But it's ironic that Connor is actually the one who's blossoming and living for the moment. He's actually grabbing all opportunities with both hands and I like that!
Unlike Elle who's having regular therapy but doesn't seem to be gaining much from it- yet telling us how to manifest and live, shes hiding under her duvet, ignoring her 2 adorable dogs, eating shite, and searching for UK food whilst being chauffeured around and reading fantasy books.
Part of thinks I can't see this marriage working because he's outgrowing her. But then I see how he adores the kids and I don't think he would jeopardise that. But I do think he's becoming 'the star of the show' it wouldn't surprise me if he starts earning more than her soon.
I say good luck Con, she's called the shots for too long.
Right il go back to hating them both! 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This is a massive reach, but hear me out because I wouldn’t put it past her.

They “moved” to the US 3 months ago and started in San Diego where they clearly never really had any intention of staying. There’s conveniently a gender selection facility in SD, and we all know how obsessed ED is about having a girl.

Is it possible they used “exploring San Diego as an option to live” as an excuse for spending a few weeks there whilst Elle went under the gender selection IVF treatment? Then moved to Texas as they had always planned to do.

She’s then been wearing SO much pink clothing that when the pregnancy/ gender reveal is announced she can play into her whole bullsh*t narrative of how she ✨mAnIfEsTeD a GiRl AnGLeS✨ when in actual fact she paid a hell of a lot of money to get something she craved so badly instead of just being happy she can have beautiful healthy babies naturally.

I know it’s a massive reach, but this is exactly something she’d do & there’s been so many subtle signs.

- As someone else mentioned above, banging on about only have one cup of tea a day
- It didn’t look like she rode any rollercoasters at Disney - on the vlog Con and Katie went on together whilst she was with the boys (since she put universal on the map 😂 you’d think she would want to ride a few whilst she was there)
- Wearing stupidly oversized clothes & hoodies in 30+ heat
- Calling herself a size 12 - there is no way ED would openly admit she’s anything above a size 8 if she couldn’t eventually admit it’s because she’s pregnant
- Slobbing around doing nothing, but that’s fairly normal isn’t it
- And as we’ve all noticed, hiding her stomach at every given moment

The timings would align if my theory is correct! She’d be about 12 weeks+ and would definitely be showing by now with her third!

Last edited:

wonderbread

Chatty Member
Aaaah its so hard to tell if its a bump or not…. the fridge part of the video i thought she didn't look
pregnant but then in the HomeWares shop she did… 🥴
She just looks fat to me… unless she’s carrying her baby in her ass as that’s grown rather larger too.

• Haha

buster239

Wow I never expected this thread to turn into a fan page for Connor 🤣 seems a lot of people are starting to ‘like’ him (or maybe tolerate him) since the USA move. I think I feel the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Honestly why would you want to be pregnant in a new place where you don’t know anyone, have no family, and are literally so isolated? I don’t get it 🤔 it’s all calculated for content but her mental health is going to suffer badly

Reactions: 31

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Carby Darby has always been a nudist who loves to forget her trousers in the snow and rain. It's humid over there, so makes zero sense for the silly cow to be covered up. So she's either got a bat 🦇in her Wookey Hole, or she's embracing her American obesity era fully. 🍔🍔🍪🇺🇲

• Haha
Reactions: 30

inksmear

She’s really depressed isn’t she? She can go on about how she’s manifested her dream life but she lives in Texas (sorry to anyone who lives in Texas but it’s not exactly goals for the fiat 500s in Swindon is it?) and doesn’t really appear to leave the house or have any friends or hobbies other than troughing junk food and sitting down looking miserable, Really don’t think she thought any further than her next instagram post when she uprooted her entire family. She also has a very weird hang up about her second child not being a girl. From the second he was born she was on about trying for the next, and is near constant yapping about how one day she might have a girl. She needs a new therapist because dammmmmn her life is a mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
This is how thrilling her "content" is at the moment..... debating whether or not EDL is with child or with McDonalds.

• Haha
Reactions: 29