Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

inksmear

She’s really depressed isn’t she? She can go on about how she’s manifested her dream life but she lives in Texas (sorry to anyone who lives in Texas but it’s not exactly goals for the fiat 500s in Swindon is it?) and doesn’t really appear to leave the house or have any friends or hobbies other than troughing junk food and sitting down looking miserable, Really don’t think she thought any further than her next instagram post when she uprooted her entire family. She also has a very weird hang up about her second child not being a girl. From the second he was born she was on about trying for the next, and is near constant yapping about how one day she might have a girl. She needs a new therapist because dammmmmn her life is a mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
This is how thrilling her "content" is at the moment..... debating whether or not EDL is with child or with McDonalds.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

at88

Wonder if con has a new side piece.. he seems to be glowing atm.. giving new flame vibes 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Kimmee

Wow 😮 they gifted her loads - I found the main items and shocked at the prices , not to mention the bedding and little toys as well 🤯

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

evoway13

VIP Member
My two grown up children hate photos from when they were young. I imagine if I’d written a journal piece to each of them - they’d have me certified!! Children in general, do not want stories of their conception/birth as they find it highly embarrassing. I remember my late mother telling me when I was conceived and I stopped her mid conversation- some things are better left unsaid 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
That's not the 1st page of the scrapbook album she made for him with the *tAsTeFul* half naked pregnancy reveal photos in is it? 😅

Just what every little boy wants in life, an album full of semi naked pics of his Mum duck face posing with her gunt out.

(no mention of Romeo ever getting one, probably a blessing)

According to her old vlogs, she had a 2 month "TTC journey".... 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

treesaregreen101

The final comment on this about missing the community feel made me spit out my coffee with laughter… Elle hun your only friend there is your husband and he’s out with his other friends whilst your rotting in a chocolate biccie covered bed reading your fantasy books. Hardly integrated into the community have you 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25

evoway13

VIP Member
I did it again with most likes 😂

Elle & Con are unhappily living their 'dream' in Texas - where Elle was 'raised' . After reading her dad's book - it turns out they went for short holidays ....

They are reunited with the dogs.....but, H & H seem to spend most of their time with a dog sitter........and the children are now in day care. Elle wouldn't have the time otherwise to read her books.......

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
My two grown up children hate photos from when they were young. I imagine if I’d written a journal piece to each of them - they’d have me certified!! Children in general, do not want stories of their conception/birth as they find it highly embarrassing. I remember my late mother telling me when I was conceived and I stopped her mid conversation- some things are better left unsaid 😂
Personally I love my childhood and baby photos, I love my baby book but it's all about me and my milestones not naked pregnancy photos of my mum! Any reference to your mum and dad getting it on is just a big no to anyone I've ever known 😂 my husband sometimes gets reminded of the movie he was conceived to and he hates it!!!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

1335teddyade

I don't know what's worse, the weird letter to Saint about when she decided conceive him or the neutral, depressing kids bedrooms that were created to be 'aesthetic' for EDL's IG feed

View attachment 3013706

View attachment 3013707
This is incredibly weird and disturbing. I don't imagine it'll ever be something Saint reads and looks at fondly. I spent 7 years TTC (an actual TTC journey, unlike Elle!🙄). 5 rounds of IVF and a miscarriage and I am finally pregnant with my little boy. I am already utterly in love and obsessed with him, purely because of the journey it took to get to this place and I cannot wait to meet him.... BUT even I draw the line at this 🤣 she sounds unhinged!

• Heart

Rvg

VIP Member
Wow 😮 they gifted her loads - I found the main items and shocked at the prices , not to mention the bedding and little toys as well 🤯
Wow that’s over 10k worth of stuff. I don’t really get why they would gift her all of that. Isn’t the whole point of gifting is that it would attract your viewers to their store? But most of their audience is from Britain so surely they won’t be getting much custom from her viewers?

• Sick
  • Wow

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
What absolute shite are they talking in that car? She has never got her kids, obvs dropped off every day (god knows where with god knows who) while they both make their way round the restaurants in Texas, sampling the lunch menus 😂 not to mention endless spending at tj maxx / target etc - take your kids with you for lunch you fucking pair of weapons, get a job and get back to the Uk, yous are regretting it already we can all tell 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart