Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I watched the latest vlog. Same same furniture shopping for neutral shite they already have (wicor baskets, lazy Susan’s in various shades of white) more eating and testing cookies. Blah blah. Connor seems more down to earth and I think trying to rein her in with spending and I think trying to be more realistic about their lifestyle? I don’t know how he puts up with Elle. She needs to find some purpose maybe pursuing a new career, making some friends, filling her day up- spending the days when the kids are are nursery going furniture shopping and having continuous ‘date days’ isn’t normal or relatable!
also the move is clearly not permanent when she talks about the relationship with the cousins. I would love to know how much money this extended holiday has cost!

Reactions: 7

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
She will get a live in nanny for sure. I just hope they realise that babies and toddlers are the easy part. School years and teenage years are brutal.

• Heart

br0wser

Chatty Member
I’m sure this has been flagged before but there was SO many times in the new video where she’d only refer to Saint. Like she’d forgotten she has two kids

Sorry guys, I didn’t mean to start a debate about time for IVF 😂
It's very interesting though! Even if she's not pregnant, she might be gaining weight believing that she'll be pregnant soon and her weight won't matter then. Maybe Connor's secretly preventing it from happening so he can get out of there quicker... jk but it's kinda possible?

evoway13

VIP Member
Oh he was shifty AF on that phone in the store! I’ve walked in any number of times and my husbands on his phone, he looks up and chats and carries on doing whatever he was doing, he has never ever quickly turned the phone over or shit it down!!
My husband is a dinosaur who uses his phone for ringing me or texting me .....or checking the football results. I added him to our family group whatsapp and he asked me to remove the app! 🥴

This is incredibly weird and disturbing. I don't imagine it'll ever be something Saint reads and looks at fondly. I spent 7 years TTC (an actual TTC journey, unlike Elle!🙄). 5 rounds of IVF and a miscarriage and I am finally pregnant with my little boy. I am already utterly in love and obsessed with him, purely because of the journey it took to get to this place and I cannot wait to meet him.... BUT even I draw the line at this 🤣 she sounds unhinged!
I teared up reading this........HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!♥♥♥

• Heart

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Pregnant or not she is going to put on SO MUCH weight there. If she is indeed pregnant, she will gain double what she gained in her last pregnancies. Apart of eating digestives/biscuits I don’t recall her eating so much junk in UK
Losing that Hello Fresh contract with free nutritious food when she was outed for racism must have hit hard! 😆 And then tragically trying to win it back numerous times in her UK based vlogs even up to last year with the amount of times she was begging to be noticed again "We aren't sponsored by HeLlO FrESh currently, but we LoVe their food and recipes .... blag blah blah" She kept making a point of doing Hello Fresh dinners in the hope of being gifted them again.

• Haha

casperon

Chatty Member
I really don’t think they had gender selection / IVF 🙈 baby would have been conceived either before they moved or the week they moved to america. I think people forget babies can be conceived naturally!

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
What’s happening with the dogs I wonder when they go on their ‘vacay’ ??
Such a shame, bring them all the way to the US just to dump them all summer. Surely not 🥺
Surely yes. She has never given a shit about them, as soon as the kids came along she forgot about the dogs.

• Sad

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
She's so excited about 4th July in the big ol USA cos that's going to be the online pregnancy announcement day of her American child.
Hoping for another SON
---
She's so excited about 4th July in the big ol USA cos that's going to be the online pregnancy announcement day of her American child.
Hoping for another SON
Good theory! And it'll be obvious she's doing the announcement at a specific time to make the most amount of coin, because she'll post it in time for the Angles in the UK to comment and create the most amount of attention and views before the clock even strikes 00.01am in the USA on July 4th 🙄🤔😜

RachieBoo

If the baby is due around Christmas, she’s 15 weeks ish???? She’s going to be insufferable

I’m smiling to myself at the thought of her helping three teenagers with their GCSE’s - all in one go with no respite! That’s the test of anyone’s mettle!!!! I’m lucky as I had my two, three years apart …..I wonder if they move back to the UK, whether they will be taught at private schools ??? She’s going to need some serious cash for that!!!
She is not going to stop at 3 imo, she's going to keep going as she lives in cloud cuckoo land , silly mare, she lives in her head, and in the future.
She is unable live in the now, therefore she pictures her and con with grown adult children all around them, her grandbabies at her knees rocking on some porch in californian beach house.

She is deluded and unhappy, that pregnancy video was vom inducing shite, I cringe at her twatty unself awareness. Who the fuck dresses their husband up in a cowboy hat and dresses like a virgin sacrifice to announce her 3rd child? I think she has lost the damn plot right now. Fake ass bitch!

She really was pissed off that she had another boy and poor Romeo is an afterthought to her.

VOM ALERT Also, can I jusssst sayyyyy "who is this girl and where's the mum bun gone"
Who fucking talks about themselves like that?? she is annoying AF!

• Wow

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
I watched back one of Dad Challenge Podcast's videos the other day (the one where he comments on one of her post cancellation return videos about how she got her sparkle back) I forgot how many videos he ended up doing about her in the end and how funny they were! Give them a watch if you haven't already 🤣🤣🤣

He should revist her channel now and do a critique on her USA move 😄

rupertbear1

She can leave the US and then get back in. I’m a UK expat living in US and can leave and come back. There are some rules around leaving if waiting on a green card which she won’t be yet. She wont be allowed to apply for a green card for a while! The only time I had issues leaving was during covid due to travel ban which has now been lifted.

Reactions: 6

tootyfruity10

I’m so surprised she’s not pregnant yet, I bet she’s secretly hating that it’s taking them awhile to get pregnant this time!

• Sick

JSquared

VIP Member
same with my 9 month old! I have to change mine on the floor now with a leg over him and he still manages to crawl away butt naked whilst I’m trying to open the new nappy and I have to drag him back!
ah yeah the struggle is real. I have to get everything ready before I take his initial nappy off - new nappy open, nappy bag open and wipes out of the packet. Still need more arms than an octopus to tame him 😅
---
Bumpity bump
not just a food baby? I’m 7months ‘post partum’ and still look preggo thanks for my biscuit habit 🐷