Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
Looks like pottery barn have taken down her ads from their page!! They didn’t reply to me but must have seen the messages!

• Wow
Reactions: 24

Upintheair83

VIP Member
That vlog with all their stuff coming in gave me so much anxiety. I can’t believe the crap they shipped over there! Boxes and boxes of candles?!? My goodness!!! The thought of them moving at the end of their lease is giving me anxiety but she said they’ll be ready to move when the lease is up 😅
I know some people think she will stay in America but I'm really not so sure. Maybe another year when the lease is up. But I dunno ,she's so emotional atm. She's crying at everything when she's reminiscing about the past and the UK. She's barely even getting out of bed. The most iv seen her move for weeks is when all her stuff arrived. She keeps saying 'this is what I was waiting for, now I finally can feel settled' but she said that when they decided which state to live in, when they secured a house, when they moved in, when the dogs arrived.....
I just don't think she's happy at all, connors living his best vampire life and she's just walking around that big house in the same jumpers convincing everyone she's made the right decision. There's no way this has been years in the making like she claims. I think it was a knee jerk reaction and now they are trying to save face because of the expense they've paid out and the fact their life is online . I mean, part of me thinks she's pregnant too. I mean she says she wants more kids, she comes across as tired all the time, she's emotional. And so maybe it's just that. But if that's the case I think she will want to move back after the birth. She keeps saying she's a sentimental and home person and I think the pull back home will just prove too much in the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She definitely has issues and as someone else has said, she will never be truly happy.

I remember her coming out and saying that her and her mum had a rocky relationship and that when her mum died and she had children of her own, she started wishing she could question her mum on some of the decisions she made. She also said that as a mum herself now, she wouldn’t put her kids through what she went through.

I think she honestly is deluded and just believes that everyone else lives this fantastic life and it’s only her that is “hard done by”. In reality, most of us will have a difficult relationship with one or both of our parents at some point, particularly in the teen years and most of us wish our parents could have made different choices at some point or another, that’s life.

If she thinks Saint, Romeo and any other children she has will always think she is the perfect “mom” and that she didn’t make any mistakes then she’s even more deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

bunnyboo

VIP Member
This is so narcissistic.
I grew up with a toxic narcissistic mum and she used to tell me where I was conceived (ew) and how much it changed her life, her relationship with my father etc etc. As if I had any agency in the matter of how I came into this world! Needless to say, I've undergone therapy because she left me an insecure attachment style, chronic people pleasing tendencies and persistent doubts/internalised gaslighting. I had to unlearn feeling guilty when considering my own needs and I'm still working on it to this day.

I'm not diagnosing EDL with narcissistic personality disorder or anything but I see clear parallels between her and my own mother.. it breaks my heart for her kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
If she is pregnant then I'm sure we'll all be looking forward to our favourite Elle Darby pregnancy reveal video titles bingo game as there will be a whole series of them ✅️

"We're PREGNANT in the USA *SURPRISE*"

"Telling my HUSBAND I'm having an AMERICAN BABY *OMG*"

There will be the Telling Katie video, the Telling the kids video, Telling the dogs video, Telling the Walmart check out staff video, Telling the Deliveroo driver video, Telling the place where I bought my cowboy boots from video.....

And of course the obligatory announcement video/photo of Connor topless in jeans, EDL topless posing with a white cowboy hat on but covering the modesty with a British Flag while the kids are draped in the American Flag.

What a potential treat we are in for 🤪
I’m manifesting the birth announcement video and the background noise of Connor taking a shit this time, tbh.

• Haha

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
I don't know what's worse, the weird letter to Saint about when she decided conceive him or the neutral, depressing kids bedrooms that were created to be 'aesthetic' for EDL's IG feed

View attachment 3013706

View attachment 3013707
What kid would want all the details on when and how your parents did the nasty to create you 🤢 poor kids “it was the every next month that your father slopped it up me raw and you were created”

• Haha
  • Sick

treesaregreen101

Looks like pottery barn have taken down her ads from their page!! They didn’t reply to me but must have seen the messages!
Omg yes they have! They were tagged in the video for saints room and the tag has been removed so the video no longer appears on their grid! Well done Tattlers 👏🏼 just a shame they didn’t do their due diligence before gifting her a shit load of stuff but hey it’s better than nothing

• Heart

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
For a couple that uprooted young kids and their dogs without any intention of moving back to the UK, certainly spend a lot of their time talking about moving back to the UK.... 🤔

LoLz at Carby Darby getting excited for July 4th decorations. She doesn't have a clue about the history behind it does she? Bless.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Blair

I can confirm that once you have an immigrated you cannot leave that country for 1year after arriving. I emmigrated from south africa to Texas for a work opportunity wasn't allowed to travel back home for 1year. I did have to get special permission to travel for a pre-planned holiday outside of the USA. I think it's a security thing and also to ensure you're telling the truth about wanting to live in their country not just getting Greencards and disappearing. I'm just not sure if it's different for someone from the UK moving to USA. But for me, if I had left my visa would be canceled and I'd have to go back home with a 5 year ban on applying for a visa. I wonder if Elle is purposely sabotaging her visa so that she can go back home without it looking like it was her idea all along or that shes homesick and life isnt a fairytale. Rather blame it on the American officials taking away your dream lol.
P.s. I live within the same community as Elle and Texas being so hot, has made special walking areas for dogs and trees over sidewalks to keep it cooler ALL around the area. There's grassy paths to get to areas so their paws don't touch hot tar and shaded play parks. It's just laziness that she doesn't walk her dogs. Literally watching her speak about Texas and the way they do things and it's just lie after lie after lie.

• Heart
  • Wow

1335teddyade

congratulations lovely ❤
Thank you so much ❤ I count my blessings everyday, even though he's not here yet, I feel incredibly lucky to have made it this far. To anybody else on this thread that is on the same journey, please try not to get disheartened by Elle, who clearly has no awareness of how difficult it can be for some people to conceive. You will get your miracle ❤

• Heart

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She’s just a self-centred and self-obsessed person. She definitely thinks the world revolves around her.

She talks like she’s the only person to have ever gone through anything in life.

the way she goes on about grief like no one else has ever experienced it is just borderline ridiculous.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
The food in the UK is much nicer and much better quality.

I’ve been to the US a few times and yeah their junk food always looks great but then you try it and there’s not really any flavour to it.

Plus the ingredients list on a lot of food over there is just scary.

J3N1800

Latest Vlog @ 33:15

Ellie "Any of you guys seen that guy going viral on tiktok at the moment who is brutally honest about the downfall of companies, brands, celebrities and what they're doing wrong...."

Con "Don't mention his name or he'll come for you"

LOL ☠

• Haha

Blair

Two things I noticed when watching her blogs that drive me up the wall:
1. The lip smacking that she does when ever she speaks. Has anyone else noticed that sound???
2. When her furniture arrived in Texas and she saw the heart sculpture at the end of the staircase. She started sobbing/crying and there were NO tears. I noticed it again when Kit Kat visited and she had that emotional scene at the airport hugging Kit Kat, and again... NO tears but a lot of pretend wiping of tears on a stone dry face.
I recently started watching her because I thought it was so unusual and therefore interesting that a brit was immigrating to America. The lip-smacking and fake crying put me off after the 6th vlog. Came here to see if I was being too critical and found out about the racist tweets. Wow. Immediately hit the unsubscribe and block.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

treesaregreen101

Yes it’s great for their development, I’m in the sector myself. However Elle is certainly still being a pig lounging around reading her book, actually feel a tiny bit sorry for her if she’s not made any friends and Connor at least goes tot the gym and made some links
Sorry but I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She’s (not) made her bed and she can lie in it! She could make the effort to go out and meet people and make friends but she doesn’t she’s just a recluse by choice and clearly hasn’t made any effort to meet new people. If she had friends she’d be plastering them all over her socials!

Reactions: 20