Elle Darby-Swift #77 It ain't Texas, it was Trowbridge so sit your lying ass down, down, down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else wondering why only she wears sweatshirts Everyday and everyone else wears short sleeves? Is she trying to hide her belly??

Reactions: 4
That vlog with all their stuff coming in gave me so much anxiety. I can’t believe the crap they shipped over there! Boxes and boxes of candles?!? My goodness!!! The thought of them moving at the end of their lease is giving me anxiety but she said they’ll be ready to move when the lease is up 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That vlog with all their stuff coming in gave me so much anxiety. I can’t believe the crap they shipped over there! Boxes and boxes of candles?!? My goodness!!! The thought of them moving at the end of their lease is giving me anxiety but she said they’ll be ready to move when the lease is up 😅
I know some people think she will stay in America but I'm really not so sure. Maybe another year when the lease is up. But I dunno ,she's so emotional atm. She's crying at everything when she's reminiscing about the past and the UK. She's barely even getting out of bed. The most iv seen her move for weeks is when all her stuff arrived. She keeps saying 'this is what I was waiting for, now I finally can feel settled' but she said that when they decided which state to live in, when they secured a house, when they moved in, when the dogs arrived.....
I just don't think she's happy at all, connors living his best vampire life and she's just walking around that big house in the same jumpers convincing everyone she's made the right decision. There's no way this has been years in the making like she claims. I think it was a knee jerk reaction and now they are trying to save face because of the expense they've paid out and the fact their life is online . I mean, part of me thinks she's pregnant too. I mean she says she wants more kids, she comes across as tired all the time, she's emotional. And so maybe it's just that. But if that's the case I think she will want to move back after the birth. She keeps saying she's a sentimental and home person and I think the pull back home will just prove too much in the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They are silly to get off the property ladder with such an unpredictable job especially after her huge cancellation. I imagine it’s not easy anyway getting a mortgage being an influencer especially in the us. Plus her views could plummet and she has 3 dependants (as Connor doesn’t even have a job)

Reactions: 16
I bet she paid packers to do the boxes and she was too lazy to actually sort through her belongings so it all went in 😂 I was guilty of this after uni but on a much smaller scale obviously

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe the amount of stuff they shipped over , I would have sold what I could and just brought new , surly that must have been cheaper??
I understand sentimental bits but candies and books is just silly

Reactions: 10
her talking about her mum in the latest vlog and saying how she went with her mum to the appointment where she was told she had stage 4 and that she likes to think if she got that awful news and diagnosis herself that her first thought would to be to console her kids.
At first when she said it I imaged she was a small child when this happened! Nope! She then says “we then went and sat in MY car” meaning she as atleast 17! I’m not being funny but at this point she is an adult and it is not all about her! I would want to support my mum through that news even from being a young teenager I would understand that I am not the one who needs the support right now. I am not saying it wasn’t hard for Elle but I think surely she could hear how this sounds

Reactions: 9
her talking about her mum in the latest vlog and saying how she went with her mum to the appointment where she was told she had stage 4 and that she likes to think if she got that awful news and diagnosis herself that her first thought would to be to console her kids.
At first when she said it I imaged she was a small child when this happened! Nope! She then says “we then went and sat in MY car” meaning she as atleast 17! I’m not being funny but at this point she is an adult and it is not all about her! I would want to support my mum through that news even from being a young teenager I would understand that I am not the one who needs the support right now. I am not saying it wasn’t hard for Elle but I think surely she could hear how this sounds
She really likes to use her mum as a guilt trip for her angels. She does the same with Katie too. Just more proof how much of a stupid, cold hearted and self centered twit she is. Her air head angles fall for it too so she keeps doing g it for the attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They are just immensely lazy! Couldn’t be arsed to sort it out before they went so just chucked a load of crap out and then kept the rest. I genuinely think they do not intend to stay long term and it’s madness to think they have done all this for 3years.
---
She really likes to use her mum as a guilt trip for her angels. She does the same with Katie too. Just more proof how much of a stupid, cold hearted and self centered twit she is. Her air head angles fall for it too so she keeps doing g it for the attention.
Well her mum raised Elle and from ’Thone’ tweets she wasn’t exactly a role model. The Angles are too thick to realise she’s just manipulating them.

Reactions: 7
I've watched plenty of American family vloggers who have rented properties.....and they weren't allowed to hang pictures/mirrors due to damage that can be caused. Elle no longer has the luxury of brick built walls to hang heavy mirrors. There are really strict rules about renting in the US........ I notice she hasn't been showing candles off in hauls. Candles are not allowed but, they'd probably just melt with the heat anyway

I've watched plenty of American family vloggers who have rented properties.....and they weren't allowed to hang pictures/mirrors due to damage that can be caused. Elle no longer has the luxury of brick built walls to hang heavy mirrors. There are really strict rules about renting in the US........ I notice she hasn't been showing candles off in hauls. Candles are not allowed but, they'd probably just melt with the heat anyway
You can’t light a candle if you’re renting in America?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m sure this has been flagged before but there was SO many times in the new video where she’d only refer to Saint. Like she’d forgotten she has two kids

Reactions: 7
I was wondering i
I’m sure this has been flagged before but there was SO many times in the new video where she’d only refer to Saint. Like she’d forgotten she has two kids
its so noticeable isn’t it? And it’s constant. What about Romeo?

I sooo noticed this! She doesn’t even try and hide it. Makes me sooooo sad for Romeo, I think he’s just the cutest. Also, does anyone else feel like Connor does the bulk of the parenting? He seems to be the one always taking care of them … nothing wrong with that, just interesting since she does f-all else all day 😩

Reactions: 11
I think it’s shows that Connor is more present with both the kids and the dogs, just by how they react to him.

Reactions: 11
She’s really depressed isn’t she? She can go on about how she’s manifested her dream life but she lives in Texas (sorry to anyone who lives in Texas but it’s not exactly goals for the fiat 500s in Swindon is it?) and doesn’t really appear to leave the house or have any friends or hobbies other than troughing junk food and sitting down looking miserable, Really don’t think she thought any further than her next instagram post when she uprooted her entire family. She also has a very weird hang up about her second child not being a girl. From the second he was born she was on about trying for the next, and is near constant yapping about how one day she might have a girl. She needs a new therapist because dammmmmn her life is a mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28