Elle Darby-Swift #77 It ain't Texas, it was Trowbridge so sit your lying ass down, down, down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that’s not-
In the sense thatView attachment 2988642-
idk, can you separate the author from the text? Do you listen to songs by people who have misogynistic or racist views? Or like films starring or created by people who have committed crimes against women or don’t support your politics? All rhetorical but you get my point.

I will be introducing HP to my future kids even if I disagree with JK.

I’m actually surprised so many here think they’ll be back in the UK so soon. I really think they’ll stay out in the US for another year. I think California is really the reason they wanted to move but how they’ll afford it I don’t know!

Reactions: 17
What a dumb waste of money shipping books. She could buy them all again four times over compared to the weight and cost. 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Huh?
What do you mean?😅
JK Rowling is transphobic (a TERF) and even the cast of the films have tried to separate themselves from her.

Even though it was a big part of my childhood I won't be sharing it with my child cos she doesn't deserve a penny. Sorry for derailing, just answering the q.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
JK Rowling is transphobic (a TERF) and even the cast of the films have tried to separate themselves from her.

Even though it was a big part of my childhood I won't be sharing it with my child cos she doesn't deserve a penny. Sorry for derailing, just answering the q.
I mean I’m not a JK Rowling megafan or anything but it’s important to be clear. I don’t believe she’s transphobic.
Could you quote literally one hateful thing she’s said against trans people?
cheers

• Heart
Reactions: 57

No she’s not. Sorry but standing up for women and women’s spaces is not transphobic, if it is I guess I am too.

• Heart
Reactions: 95
JK Rowling has stood up for women's rights in the past. She's been controversial, but to lable her a TERF and saying the cast have turned against her isn't 100% accurate. "She doesn't deserve a penny" won't effect the successful multi millionaire at all.

EDL Swift believes that all foreign men in gyms are smelly, that pregnant women don't look beautiful, refers to people from Hong Kong as "Chinks" and gives dirty looks to fat people.

Oh yeah, and anyone in Hufflepuff is gay.

Reactions: 43
JK Rowling has stood up for women's rights in the past. She's been controversial, but to lable her a TERF and saying the cast have turned against her isn't 100% accurate. "She doesn't deserve a penny" won't effect the successful multi millionaire at all.

EDL Swift believes that all foreign men in gyms are smelly, that pregnant women don't look beautiful, refers to people from Hong Kong as "Chinks" and gives dirty looks to fat people.

As a bisexual Hufflepuff, I felt so called out :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No she’s not. Sorry but standing up for women and women’s spaces is not transphobic, if it is I guess I am too.
Exactly! Jk Rowling isn’t even anti trans, she’s just openly pro-women which are 2 completely separate things.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

What’s wrong with being a TERF anyway? My understanding is it means you don’t include men in women’s rights issues. 🤷🏼‍♀️ In that case she is one but I certainly don’t see it as a slur.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What’s wrong with being a TERF anyway? My understanding is it means you don’t include men in women’s rights issues. 🤷🏼‍♀️ In that case she is one but I certainly don’t see it as a slur.
Or entertain that men are now having periods 🫠
Jk hasn't said anything wrong, just spoke pure facts and biology.
The things Mrs Swift has said however.....👀

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Boring vlog of her unpacking with a mini cry about her mum in the middle and an Italian restaurant for lunch, watch at minimum 2x speed if you’re bored. Also vids you want to see ?… Packing to move back to the UK ? lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Laughing at the vlog starting with Connor on his own… has she started to realise that he’s now the one with more interest/content that people want to see🤣

Reactions: 8