Elle Darby-Swift #77 It ain't Texas, it was Trowbridge so sit your lying ass down, down, down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Connor asked for some more cake and she just shovelled more in for herselfšŸ˜­šŸ˜­ she is so loud and greedy throughout the whole vlog, it was a hard watch!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I see a a lot of people are speculating a pregnancy... i don't think she's pregnant and wouldn't want to speculate about that i just think she's put on weight and is insecure at the moment hence the baggy clothes and bad photoshop. I don't think she's happy in the US and is turning to food you can see that in the vlogs the amount of absolute crap she consumes.
All she did was stuff her face as soon as they landed no wonder she put in weight. I honestly think she looks a bit better with a bit more weight but she clearly wants to be a size 6 and I still think thatā€™s down to one cup.

Reactions: 9
New vlog;
Connors bday
Eat out at aquarium - 10 points for whoever can guess what Saint hadā€¦.
Eat out again
Get cookies - cause the 5 packets of digestives at home and the massive birthday cake is not enough
Baseball- more food

• Wow
It is extremely ick to me that she posts her kids to such a massive audience of strangers but it always makes me laugh that she calls Saint her ā€˜mini-meā€™. Sheā€™s on drugs if she believes that. That story of his haircut - he has connorā€™s face!!!! They look SO similar, she doesnā€™t even get a look in.

Please stop selling your kids privacy Elle and Connor. Itā€™s not ok.

Reactions: 14
Can anyone summarise their latest vlog? I think this is the first time I really canā€™t be bothered to watch it, so imagine a lot of others must be feeling the same. Theyā€™re getting too mundane and boring. She must be losing a LOT of views right now!?
Ate at the aquarium, ate at the baseball game, had a birthday cake, ate some cookies (which looked pretty nice) that was pretty much it

• Haha
Ate at the aquarium, ate at the baseball game, had a birthday cake, ate some cookies (which looked pretty nice) that was pretty much it
You forgot shouted at the camera a lot. I actually had second hand embarrassment for her at the baseball game thinking how much the Americans must dislike her šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I hope the way she talks to Connor is due to pregnancy hormones and she is not normally so dismissive.
If the tattle goss is anything to go by he's no xo."-xo*ā˜†. angel.xox*^'cx* , but
Connor always seems to seek approval and acceptance from elle whether that be his outfits or just opinion. Almost like he is afraid and nervous to voice himself. It's sad to see.

Reactions: 12
Didnā€™t she literally say just recently that she was no longer going to share S & R online? That she owed them the privacy they deserved?
And on a separate note, Connor posts a sweaty pic with ā€˜29 degreesā€™ then the next pic, the dogs out on a walk šŸ™„ I actually canā€™t with this pair of morons

• Sick
Wonder if con has a new side piece.. he seems to be glowing atm.. giving new flame vibes šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Wonder if con has a new side piece.. he seems to be glowing atm.. giving new flame vibes šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I thought that! He's got very confident. I remember one video they made and he opened up about his confidence, saying he sttuggled with it, especially when out and about......I mean, it suits him!
He seems comfortable in his own skin, happy, he's thriving in America for sure.
I know he's still a twit, but I must admit iv taken more of a shine to Connor since America. I know he sponges off Elle, but I do think he seems a good dad and I think his attitude to life is quite refreshing.
Elle has tried to portray herself as this guru of wellness and manifestation etc bollocks. But it's ironic that Connor is actually the one who's blossoming and living for the moment. He's actually grabbing all opportunities with both hands and I like that!
Unlike Elle who's having regular therapy but doesn't seem to be gaining much from it- yet telling us how to manifest and live, shes hiding under her duvet, ignoring her 2 adorable dogs, eating shite, and searching for UK food whilst being chauffeured around and reading fantasy books.
Part of thinks I can't see this marriage working because he's outgrowing her. But then I see how he adores the kids and I don't think he would jeopardise that. But I do think he's becoming 'the star of the show' it wouldn't surprise me if he starts earning more than her soon.
I say good luck Con, she's called the shots for too long.
Right il go back to hating them both! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Letā€™s be real. Sheā€™s just a vile person to her core. She is very negative naturally and judgemental. No amount of therapy or ā€œmanifestationā€ is going to change her core personality. Itā€™s all an act and not natural for her to be a kind and genuine person.. so it comes across fake in all her vids etc. she will never truly be nice. Whereas Connor actually seems like he could be a decent person deep down. Questionable life choices being with someone like her but all in all can see heā€™s not totally faking it! He is a bit cringe too šŸ˜‚

I thought that! He's got very confident. I remember one video they made and he opened up about his confidence, saying he sttuggled with it, especially when out and about......I mean, it suits him!
He seems comfortable in his own skin, happy, he's thriving in America for sure.
I know he's still a twit, but I must admit iv taken more of a shine to Connor since America. I know he sponges off Elle, but I do think he seems a good dad and I think his attitude to life is quite refreshing.
Elle has tried to portray herself as this guru of wellness and manifestation etc bollocks. But it's ironic that Connor is actually the one who's blossoming and living for the moment. He's actually grabbing all opportunities with both hands and I like that!
Unlike Elle who's having regular therapy but doesn't seem to be gaining much from it- yet telling us how to manifest and live, shes hiding under her duvet, ignoring her 2 adorable dogs, eating shite, and searching for UK food whilst being chauffeured around and reading fantasy books.
Part of thinks I can't see this marriage working because he's outgrowing her. But then I see how he adores the kids and I don't think he would jeopardise that. But I do think he's becoming 'the star of the show' it wouldn't surprise me if he starts earning more than her soon.
I say good luck Con, she's called the shots for too long.
Right il go back to hating them both! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine spending all that money shipping over all your belongings including electricals without checking that UK electricals work in America first šŸ¤£
Also looks like sheā€™s made a tiny crack Shaped dent in that expensive sofa already Just show she spends a lot of time sitting on her ass!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I must admit I do feel a *little* bit sorry for Count Con sometimes.

Whenever he's part of a sit down chat on camera it's all "Me Me Me" from EDL and dishing out the fake Guru advice (that she clearly doesn't take herself) it's all about HER family, missing HER Dad, Sisters, Nieces and Nephews (presumably on the Darby/Carter side) There's been mentions of video calls with all of them, but nothing about Con's side of the family. I think it's obvious there's been some kind of a rift at some point, but he must resent her being so selfish sometimes.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I must admit I do feel a *little* bit sorry for Count Con sometimes.

Whenever he's part of a sit down chat on camera it's all "Me Me Me" from EDL and dishing out the fake Guru advice (that she clearly doesn't take herself) it's all about HER family, missing HER Dad, Sisters, Nieces and Nephews (presumably on the Darby/Carter side) There's been mentions of video calls with all of them, but nothing about Con's side of the family. I think it's obvious there's been some kind of a rift at some point, but he must resent her being so selfish sometimes.
Iā€™d imagine at some point he will grow up, he was so young when they met with little experience with women. Iā€™m not defending his behaviour or the fact he loves to brag and show off and he loves the money but he does seem to be someone who embraces change whilst Elle is someone who needs familiarity. Be very interesting to see if they are still together 20yrs from now.

Reactions: 12
Wow I never expected this thread to turn into a fan page for Connor šŸ¤£ seems a lot of people are starting to ā€˜likeā€™ him (or maybe tolerate him) since the USA move. I think I feel the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just caught up on the latest vid, all she does is shove food in her gob and make moany bitchy faces at Conner. She looks deeply unhappy and unattractive atm!

Reactions: 16
It looks like Conner has grown up quickly and has become the glue of this household. He used to beam about her when she was more active and passionate about fitness now sheā€™s become a recluse and only leaves the house to eat, stays in bed or sits on the couch all day. He will start to see the thatā€™s sheā€™s not all she thinks she is. He takes care of himself and puts himself out there in the community. Iā€™d be afraid if I was her, he will start to resent her negative energy and soon find a gym bunny American girl.

Reactions: 16
To be clear I am not a one cup fan! I still think heā€™s a twit, he allows Elle to run his life, he allows the kids online and he made racist remarks. So yes, heā€™s doing better than Elle but the bar is set very very low.

• Haha
Reactions: 18