Elle Darby-Swift #77 It ain't Texas, it was Trowbridge so sit your lying ass down, down, down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be clear I am not a one cup fan! I still think heā€™s a twit, he allows Elle to run his life, he allows the kids online and he made racist remarks. So yes, heā€™s doing better than Elle but the bar is set very very low.
Very diplomatic šŸ˜‚ but, I get where you're coming from. His sly digs/funny quips are brilliant!

Reactions: 3
I have to say I donā€™t understand all the nice comments about Connor enjoying America to the fullest etc.
The only difference between him and Elle is that he went to the gym.
I donā€™t follow him on ig so maybe Iā€™m missing something but what did he do so special there? Itā€™s not like he started a job or anything he is literally only working out. Except for that, he is doing the same as Elle - eating and shopping

Reactions: 10
I have to say I donā€™t understand all the nice comments about Connor enjoying America to the fullest etc.
The only difference between him and Elle is that he went to the gym.
I donā€™t follow him on ig so maybe Iā€™m missing something but what did he do so special there? Itā€™s not like he started a job or anything he is literally only working out. Except for that, he is doing the same as Elle - eating and shopping
He's training for a marathon and has made a few friends out there - they went to a pool party at one of his friend's homes. I think he'll get a job as a PT out there

Reactions: 12
The final comment on this about missing the community feel made me spit out my coffee with laughterā€¦ Elle hun your only friend there is your husband and heā€™s out with his other friends whilst your rotting in a chocolate biccie covered bed reading your fantasy books. Hardly integrated into the community have you šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
here Q&A (with hand picked questions sheā€™s asked herself) wound me up especially about managing two.

Not to take parenting away from anyone but she also should say her privilege of being a stay at home mom with a stay at home dad as a partner (letā€™s face it she doesnā€™t ā€œworkā€ and can barely get content out) and what she has done for herself she can STILL afford to send the children to a childcare provider, she doesnā€™t have much to juggle.

Reactions: 16
here Q&A (with hand picked questions sheā€™s asked herself) wound me up especially about managing two.

Not to take parenting away from anyone but she also should say her privilege of being a stay at home mom with a stay at home dad as a partner (letā€™s face it she doesnā€™t ā€œworkā€ and can barely get content out) and what she has done for herself she can STILL afford to send the children to a childcare provider, she doesnā€™t have much to juggle.
How is she a stay at home mom when her kids are in daycare?
---
The final comment on this about missing the community feel made me spit out my coffee with laughterā€¦ Elle hun your only friend there is your husband and heā€™s out with his other friends whilst your rotting in a chocolate biccie covered bed reading your fantasy books. Hardly integrated into the community have you šŸ˜‚
The community probably is friendlier. The estate in Westbury she lived in previously all made her the joke of the neighborhood after the tweets. She couldnā€™t show her face around. There was a mums WhatsApp group and she was mentioned quite a bit about the mess of her life she created for herself and the posing in the garden and street when they all knew her true lifestyle šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How is she a stay at home mom when her kids are in daycare?
---

Iā€™m on before they were put into daycare and when she was in the UK (there was rumour Saint went but who knows), majority of her time is spent at home with the boys ā€¦ as I think she said they only go a couple of days.

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m on before they were put into daycare and when she was in the UK (there was rumour Saint went but who knows), majority of her time is spent at home with the boys ā€¦ as I think she said they only go a couple of days.
Oh right I get you. Daycare is great for kids as they learn skills from their peers and teachers, in this case itā€™s the best thing for her kids as both her and CoN are brainless. I think if your kids went part time at least you make the most of being kid free and setting up a new life instead of being a pig and laying around in bed eating.

Reactions: 4
Yes itā€™s great for their development, Iā€™m in the sector myself. However Elle is certainly still being a pig lounging around reading her book, actually feel a tiny bit sorry for her if sheā€™s not made any friends and Connor at least goes tot the gym and made some links

Oh right I get you. Daycare is great for kids as they learn skills from their peers and teachers, in this case itā€™s the best thing for her kids as both her and CoN are brainless. I think if your kids went part time at least you make the most of being kid free and setting up a new life instead of being a pig and laying around in bed eating.

Reactions: 1
Yes itā€™s great for their development, Iā€™m in the sector myself. However Elle is certainly still being a pig lounging around reading her book, actually feel a tiny bit sorry for her if sheā€™s not made any friends and Connor at least goes tot the gym and made some links
Sorry but I donā€™t feel sorry for her at all. Sheā€™s (not) made her bed and she can lie in it! She could make the effort to go out and meet people and make friends but she doesnā€™t sheā€™s just a recluse by choice and clearly hasnā€™t made any effort to meet new people. If she had friends sheā€™d be plastering them all over her socials!

Reactions: 20
So , she didn't choose the CrĆØme BrulĆ© cookie, but proceeded to try it first, Conner asking her to just take a bite. So she breaks it in half not even , and eats the bigger half and hands Conner the smaller half. All she does is eat recently. Serious comfort eating.
Noticed sheā€™s put on quite abit of weight whereas Connor is slimming / toning down ..

Reactions: 6
Why hasnā€™t she been to the gym with him? That was their only thing in common when they got togetherā€¦donā€™t recall her having any friends from the gym all that time back either though

Reactions: 11