Elle Darby-Swift #77 It ain't Texas, it was Trowbridge so sit your lying ass down, down, down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With so many influencer scandals the last few years, WHY are some companies still not doing their due diligence?

Racists shouldn't be rewarded.

Reactions: 11
Wow 😮 they gifted her loads - I found the main items and shocked at the prices , not to mention the bedding and little toys as well 🤯
Wow that’s over 10k worth of stuff. I don’t really get why they would gift her all of that. Isn’t the whole point of gifting is that it would attract your viewers to their store? But most of their audience is from Britain so surely they won’t be getting much custom from her viewers?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Wow that’s over 10k worth of stuff. I don’t really get why they would gift her all of that. Isn’t the whole point of gifting is that it would attract your viewers to their store? But most of their audience is from Britain so surely they won’t be getting much custom from her viewers?
Yeah not to mention Romeo’s rug that’s approx $1200 and they both have bedside tables I couldn’t identify either could be $400 each too 🤯 maybe gonna get as many gifted items as she can and then take it all back to the UK again … also noticed they were out together on a Friday in the vlog so appears they have child care 4 days a week not just a couple of days a week - must be costing a fortune !

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What have people written in their messages to pottery barn? It’s so clear that she’s moved there to try and get away from the scandal. It’s the only reason she would uproot everything. Did you see her making a cottage pie for dinner? Isn’t it like BOILING out there at the mo and she’s making a cosy autumn UK dish for tea? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What have people written in their messages to pottery barn? It’s so clear that she’s moved there to try and get away from the scandal. It’s the only reason she would uproot everything. Did you see her making a cottage pie for dinner? Isn’t it like BOILING out there at the mo and she’s making a cosy autumn UK dish for tea? 🤣
I just put that she married and changed her name however she tweeted lots of awful racist/homophobic etc comments ( I included snapshots) they need to Google Elle Darby . I saw a couple of things in X about it but that’s also a good place to tag PB in.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just put that she married and changed her name however she tweeted lots of awful racist/homophobic etc comments ( I included snapshots) they need to Google Elle Darby . I saw a couple of things in X about it but that’s also a good place to tag PB in.
The Insta video and the comments are exactly what she wanted to get her USA Influencer dream started and her old UK persona scrubbed away. I wonder who controls the comments section, if it's her or Pottery Barn? 🤔😉

Either way, I've PM'd them on IG with a few home truths too. It's outrageous that she's been gifted so much stuff for free!!! 😲

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
In her latest vlog, she mentions how they would like to spend a year in different places around the US. How does that work with children and schooling? They should have done all this travelling before having kids.

Reactions: 7
We have it in the UK but, we only have two stores in London and an online shop

They can’t cope with two at home so send them to daycare whilst not working proper jobs and now want a third?? Nothing will ever be enough for her. Couldn’t wait to have Romeo and now cannot wait and enjoy having the boys on their new adventure. Needs more more more, all the time.
Makes me beyond sad for poor little Romeo. She doesn’t deserve him 😭

Reactions: 2
I wanted to dry heave on this recent vlog when she was all over Connor 🤮🤮🤮🤮 I reckon he's been getting attention in the gym for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't know what's worse, the weird letter to Saint about when she decided conceive him or the neutral, depressing kids bedrooms that were created to be 'aesthetic' for EDL's IG feed

Screenshot 2024-06-24 at 08.32.43.png

Screenshot 2024-06-24 at 08.33.41.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
That's not the 1st page of the scrapbook album she made for him with the *tAsTeFul* half naked pregnancy reveal photos in is it? 😅

Just what every little boy wants in life, an album full of semi naked pics of his Mum duck face posing with her gunt out.

(no mention of Romeo ever getting one, probably a blessing)

According to her old vlogs, she had a 2 month "TTC journey".... 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She honestly comes across as unhinged, especially at the start of that last video. Not to mention how much of a narcissistic mother she seems, the way she's talking about the kids bedrooms making HER happy because they remind her of HER childhood.

10k on all that stuff and is it just me but the rooms really don't look that special, bit soulless and sparse for little children's rooms.

I can't with that note either, what does she think Saint's going to think when he's older... or does she not because she only thinks about how things make her feel.

She's just gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 14