Elle Darby-Swift #77 It ain't Texas, it was Trowbridge so sit your lying ass down, down, down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have those rainbow sour strip things in the UK 🙄😂 she acts as if everything she finds in America is exclusive to America.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We have those rainbow sour strip things in the UK 🙄😂 she acts as if everything she finds in America is exclusive to America.
If you watch American families trying British food - they go crazy for our chocolate; tea; snacks; English breakfast; Fish and chips; cheese etc etc.....and the families who have holidayed over here love our bread ; milk and eggs. Their milk looks like it's been bleached!

• Sick
If you watch American families trying British food - they go crazy for our chocolate; tea; snacks; English breakfast; Fish and chips; cheese etc etc.....and the families who have holidayed over here love our bread ; milk and eggs. Their milk looks like it's been bleached!
ours are better quality over here than in the US, they use so many chemicals

Reactions: 10
Yeah, we have those rainbow sour strips bar the 'ARTIFICIALLY FLAVOURED CANDY' written in bold across the front of the packet!

I'd rather stick to the Tesco version, not saying they're healthy but flavoured with fruit and veg extracts at least they're not literally poison! Tesco Fizzy Multicolour Sweet Belt 75G - Tesco Groceries.

If she is pregnant think of all those toxins and chemicals she's putting in her body daily :(

Reactions: 6
She never mentions going to any baby/toddler groups…surely that would be a good way to make friends?

Reactions: 9
I’m so surprised she’s not pregnant yet, I bet she’s secretly hating that it’s taking them awhile to get pregnant this time!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I’m finding it bizarre what she flexes about online, we have incredible Indian food and baked goods in the UK too, and definitely with better ingredients. Honestly how many times did she ever mention eating curry in England? But now she’s there, twice? Weirdo

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m finding it bizarre what she flexes about online, we have incredible Indian food and baked goods in the UK too, and definitely with better ingredients. Honestly how many times did she ever mention eating curry in England? But now she’s there, twice? Weirdo
It's the only way she can get any satisfaction to boost her ego now - to flex and boast about the most mundane things in the most smug way to convince herself people still want her lifestyle and are envious of her. What a sad little life, Ellenor Jane.

If she truly cared about producing content to come across more genuine, mature and engaging then she'd be doing videos on the process, impact and true cost of moving to America and tips on how to settle and embrace the community and make connections with new neighbours and friends. Or try ressurecting Growing and Glowing again for the UK and a USA audience. Not dicking about in Dollar Tree like she's never visited a Poundland before 🙄

I'm not sure if she's pregnant or not, but if she is then where's this "village" she'll rely on to look after the boys and dogs whilst she's having appointments or giving birth? Katie & other family members can't be expected to drop everything and fly out every few weeks to pander to her.

Reactions: 14
The food in the UK is much nicer and much better quality.

I’ve been to the US a few times and yeah their junk food always looks great but then you try it and there’s not really any flavour to it.

Plus the ingredients list on a lot of food over there is just scary.

Reactions: 20
I know it’s legal but it makes me sick. I saw this response to an article about Katie Price and her bankruptcy. Elle ans Con no doubt took every penny out of Angelle and duck all those who rpthey owed money too. To see the amount of money they are throwing around now makes me 🤬. I honestly hope Karma comes for them. Those who suck up to her are as bad. Being a racist nasty witch and a con artist and yet still think she’s wonderful. 🤢 When she talks about Angelle she doesn’t mention owing thousands to other companies. C**t.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Am I alone in thinking that curry is absolutely not homemade, looks just like a takeaway! Must have read on here about how she never has home cooked meals so plated up her Indian to look “homemade”😂😂

• Haha
Am I alone in thinking that curry is absolutely not homemade, looks just like a takeaway! Must have read on here about how she never has home cooked meals so plated up her Indian to look “homemade”😂😂
Probably from a jar and she thinks that makes it homemade 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There are so many amazing things about the USA. The tit food crammed full of chemicals is not one of them.

Why aren’t they out exploring their new country? Texas isn’t the most aesthetic state but they have a car, kids below school age and no job to be back for. They could go on some amazing road trip across the states with the dogs. What was the point of this move? Conman goes to the gym and Elle sits on her sizeable arse in her beige house and reads books made famous by TikTok and looks miserable. Nothing is different to when they lived in Trowbridge. It’s exactly the same tit, different location. What a bleeping waste.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I know it’s legal but it makes me sick. I saw this response to an article about Katie Price and her bankruptcy. Elle ans Con no doubt took every penny out of Angelle and duck all those who rpthey owed money too. To see the amount of money they are throwing around now makes me 🤬. I honestly hope Karma comes for them. Those who suck up to her are as bad. Being a racist nasty witch and a con artist and yet still think she’s wonderful. 🤢 When she talks about Angelle she doesn’t mention owing thousands to other companies. C**t.
Her father would have shown her exactly what to do

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I rent, and have never been told I can’t light candle nor was it in my contract, I can’t smoke inside, not that I smoke anyway and can’t have a pet, but my flat is so small and has no outside access so again, would never have one but yea, no issues with candles for me anyway!
Almost all tenancies will have a 'no naked flame' clause because if you do burn down the flat the landlord can blame you for it :(

Reactions: 2
Can confirm that most of the food out here is shite, very expensive, and full of crap and additives banned in Europe, absolutely fine to eat on a 2 week holiday to Disney, not so much fun when you live here! We are lucky in our state we have Lidl and Aldi which my stomach seems to handle better or we have to pay $$ and shop at Whole Foods etc. I came home at Xmas with an empty suitcase and stuffed it full of goodies 🐷😂
But the US is about so much more than crap food and cheap home hauls! Get out explore! Lakes, beaches, mountains, national parks etc
Ps - I live in the south too and it’s HOT and humid and will be until probably October - how can she slob around in a hoodie 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She had a proper crappy on in the new video about comments re her moving back to the UK didn’t she 😂😂😂😂
All she bangs on about is being home sick, missing the uk, certain things feeling like “home” to her and constantly comparing everything to back in the UK.
And then they both say “we don’t plan to move back to the UK any time soon”. Any time soon? I thought you MOVED to America 😂 not just gone for a year or two?! 😂
If you’d moved to America and you were enjoying it as much as your falsely portraying you’d of said “we have no plans to move back to the UK” 😂

Reactions: 11
Her camera skills are diabolical and have not improved one bit since they were in angle city, flogging temu joggers to the hard of intelligence.

I rarely watch the orange lump, but even if I wanted to watch them bicker and stuff their fat holes I couldn't because she gives me vertigo swinging that camera around 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 9