Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tootyfruity10

I'm also confused about how they go their visas. US visas are incredibly hard to get - you have to interview and fill in reams of paperwork (that in itself feels beyond these two!). I'm wondering if it was the US visa lottery as that's the only viable way I can think of for these two!
Money can get you anywhere. They definitely got the special skills visa and paid a lawyer a ton to make it work

Reactions: 3

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Question! Can her dad travel to the US to visit, considering his criminal record in the US?

I know America is very strict with who enters (I had to travel there for a work trip once, and they do ask about any criminal records)

I am surprised she hasn’t mentioned him planning to visit, or that he didn’t fly out with Katie or on his own already!
Potentially yes, because the esta questions are very specific. They ask if you’ve been convicted of trying to enter the US fraudulently, have you been convicted of serious harm to a person or property and questions about drugs, serious mental illness and certain countries.

Unless they told him years ago that he is outright banned from the US, then he might be able to get in on an ESTA, although his name might just be on a banned list and it might get rejected.

Last edited:

Paige7

VIP Member
Yes I follow her! I’ll not say too much on it as I don’t want to derail this thread but was surprised that they were moving back so quickly but also not surprised at the same time if that makes sense.
Yeah I feel like they haven’t given it a proper go at all! She just keeps saying about the rain 🙄

buster239

This is not true. You can travel via ESTA if you’ve been arrested before it will just be dependant on what you were arrested for/how long ago it was
My cousin has a criminal history and went to America around a year ago. He had to take a trip to London to apply for a visa from the US Embassy in London to be granted permission. I would imagine this is the same for Elle’s dad, although not 100% sure…

elle is reallllly channeling this other US influencer Julia Havens. the new trucker caps, the talk of florida (julia was staying in florida for a month in an air bnb), her all of a sudden love of coloured clothing (if you watch julia you’ll know she’s ’in her colour era’)… and now the nanny and mentioning that they can go on date night etc which is exactly what julia and her husband do lol.. she’s mentioned her a few times but after watching julia and elle, elle is definitely following her lead on some things.
---
Con keeps posting him and his new black “running friend” obviously trying to come across not racist. Mud sticks, you’ll never shake them tweets!! Do we think his new “pal” knows the history??
---
https://tattle.life/threads/elle-da...be-making-any-black-mates.44453/post-18738244 called it back in march btw

this comment you’ve made is really quite gross in itself…

Sw_isacult

Chatty Member
I’m not sure if she’s ever spoken about it directly but she has had surgery for it in the past. I believe from what people have said on here before about the condition that even with surgery it can revert back.
Thankyou for this I’m a new lurker so not familiar with her

• Heart

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
I can't edit my previous post but also, whilst I mean not employed - I mean by anyone. Even influencers need "employing" by people in yhe way of ads and sponsored posts? Youtube is what is funding this?

Louiseoc

Can’t help thinking the weather is already too hot and the books are an excuse to stay indoors and read the summer away. Today for example feels like 44 degrees 🥵

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
I don't. A girl at my work quit because she makes so much from 100K Instagram followers. Imagine how Elle earns....
My friend has only 2000 TikTok followers and made over £1000 from one video in just commission sales so I can imagine she’s not doing badly!