Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JSquared

VIP Member
Why is she wearing that horrible knitted thing in Florida? Does she own no other clothes? Its like over 30 degrees there right now, she must be boiling 😂
I think she is insecure about her figure at the minute but she must be sweltering out there in that!!

Reactions: 4

KYLIE

VIP Member
I honestly reckon they’ve taken out a business loan to spend on this move in the hopes it generates further income to then repay at a later date.

I don't. A girl at my work quit because she makes so much from 100K Instagram followers. Imagine how Elle earns....

• Wow

Upintheair83

VIP Member
If she gets pregnant do we reckon she will have baby there or do u think they will come back? Maybe they will use baby as an excuse to come back??? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
It's obvious she not as happy as she makes out there!

trolleydolly222

With all the Texas Twatfuckery that's been going on lately, I thought I'd take a walk down memory lane on the Wiki to share some classic and chaotic moments that Ellenor Jane Digestive Biscuit Darby Swift has #gifted us, as we celebrate her decade long YouTube career.

I'm not sure if there's enough money left in the Angelle Collection kitty to produce some commemorative tea towels or fridge magnets, but buckle up Angles, here we go Boo's!!

View attachment 2902256

Back to the beginning: The Bodybuilding Era
Between dodging Smelly looking foreign men at the gym, Elle starts her YouTube journey whilst featuring Connnn in her videos as she ditches Uni for Bodybuilding competitions instead. Gollum's not happy that Con's forgotten to buy some chocolate digestives.

View attachment 2902262
The Hair Transplant in Lockdown Era
Towards the end of 2020, with the original Lockdown Rules being bought back into force over Christmas and into the New Year of 2021 as numbers starting rising again. Most people were tired of it, but trying to abide by the rules and advice to not mingle with too many people at a time, to only make modest Christmas and NYE plans. EDL and Conman were regularly out and about miles from home flouting the rules. (They visited many of their families in this time to record their reactions to their pregnancy announcement which were put into the announcement video) Con was gifted a free hair transplant (when cancer patients and other important medical procedures were being cancelled or prioritised) they both proudly documented it on social media - and quite rightly got a backlash from most people - apart from the Angles who didn't see a problem with it. I would argue if the Angles couldn't see a problem with it, maybe they needed laser eye surgery.

View attachment 2902273View attachment 2902274
The Maternity Fashion Era
Queen Angle finally got One Cup Con to get her up the duff after a gruelling 2 month TTC journey. She treated us to some absolute fashion BELTERS in this Era. The try on Haul at about 5 minutes "preggo" set the precedent for some classic fashion moments.The Roger from American Dad look was my favourite from the whole wardrobe.

View attachment 2902275

The Muff Era
Figure this one out for yourselves if you're new around here Angles 🫱🏻‍🫲🏼🤡💀

(The winning thread title of the time "Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?)

View attachment 2902292
Con's Kellogs Acting Era
Either Kellogs cereals give you constipation or diarrhea, it's not very clear from the director's brief. With a baby on the way, Con had to start paying his pay with sponsored posts that weren't about protein shakes.

View attachment 2902295
The Choccie Biccie Digestive Era
It's unclear when the obsession started, but being addicted to chocolate digestives became one of Elle's main pregnancy personality traits. She would go on and on in vlogs about how important it is to eat healthily in pregnancy.... whilst snaffling away a whole packet of McVities. She got heartburn towards the latter stages and tried to gain sympathy by saying she needed to pick up some "pregnancy heartburn medication" ..... Gaviscon, Elle, it's called GAVISCON.

View attachment 2902312View attachment 2902313View attachment 2902314

The Photoshop Era
One of the longest eras, the delusion was strong with this one that you almost felt sorry for her - but then the Angles didn't have 2 brain cells between them to rub together to realise Insta Vs Reality is a genuine thing. I'm not coming after Elle for her body shape or weight gain in pregnancy here, but the extent of her editing, filters and photoshopping was so extreme and so blatant in some photos and videos that it was like 2 different people 🤯

View attachment 2902323

The Angle Era
Obtuse, thick, dozy, mental, stunted, oblivious, unstable.... whatever you want to call them, the hard-core Angles have always tried to crawl up her tiny crack. A personal fave of mine - a fan on IG drew this, but Elle never reposted it or responded to it, I wonder why? 🤔

Have a lovely day my Tattle Angles ✌🏻💋 xxx
Outstanding work 👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Boombirdie

VIP Member
She saw lots of Texas themed sweatshirts .......so she got the Yellowstone one........ 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 . I want her to get a map and find Yellowstone IN Texas.........

My brain cells are depleting like the lights going out on that Paddy McGuiness dating show.........she has the Coastal cowgirl 'inspo' but, it didn't take off in the UK like it did in the USA..........I wonder why Elle........?????? :oops: :rolleyes: 🤪.......I can't wait to see Elle in her cowboy boots with her 10 to 2 feet!
Cowboy boots during summer in Texas

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
It’s interesting that most seem to think they’ll be back in the UK, I actually think they’re sold on their own dream.

Whether they can afford it I don’t know but I think they’ll look to move to San Diego as soon as their 1 year visa is up. The difference between them talking about life in Texas vs SD was clear as day. They’re clearly fine with Texas but euphoric about California. Especially Elle, I don’t think she’ll want to leave till they get the California place, even if it’s just for 1 year.
So do I, I think she will get homesick though, but the intention is to stay.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
It says they've bought another smaller reno up the street but, they're going on an American road trip first........
Did she say smaller? I thought she said a step up the property ladder but just a smaller renovation. Their bungalow hasn’t been advertised anywhere so either renting it out, have quietly marketed it or privately sold it.
---
I’m not sure how they’ve sold because their house has definitely not come up on rightmove or Zoopla in the last six months (I am in the process of buying/selling myself!)

pretty sure I know what house they’ve bought though 😂
Ooh do say. I’m trying to work it out.

evoway13

VIP Member
I had the same surgery at age 6, mine worked - although I can make my eyes move independently now! They say the younger you have it done the better the outcome/likelihood of it not reversing. How old was Elle when she had it? Only started following a couple of years ago
...it was 2018 - around the time she was called out by the owner of a hotel - for wanting a free holiday in return for 'exposure' 😂

Where are the dogs? I'm sure I've not seen them in this vlog......and they haven't mentioned them????

• Wow

Boombirdie

VIP Member
She had a facial at the spa instead of a massage… because you arnt meant to get normal back massages when early pregnant are you??
You can have massages while pregnant. I did! You're not supposed to go to spas though.