Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elle, C*nt Dracula, and the boys have all reunited in Texas with Hector & Herbie .......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sometimes I feel bad about my life and then I remember there are people out there who are actually bleeping mental…

IMG_0300.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 98
My friend lives in America and was considering moving back, and was looking in to getting a ship back with her dogs, to save them the stress of being separated and doing the flights. I do feel really bad for her dogs being left for so long, as dogs are so loyal to their owners. I won’t be surprised if they now have separation anxiety 😞 as someone else said above, Elle completely lacks empathy though, so she probably wouldn’t have given it a second thought.

Reactions: 17
My friend lives in America and was considering moving back, and was looking in to getting a ship back with her dogs, to save them the stress of being separated and doing the flights. I do feel really bad for her dogs being left for so long, as dogs are so loyal to their owners. I won’t be surprised if they now have separation anxiety 😞 as someone else said above, Elle completely lacks empathy though, so she probably wouldn’t have given it a second thought.
Is it a narcissistic trait to lack empathy to this extent and make even an innocent animal suffering all about yourself surely it must be.

It's Elle's world and everyone else is just collateral.

Connor is a total enabler doing that mardy arse baby voice around her, I'd love to see him in a room full of Texan men, him simpering around over his wife's every whim doing as he's told like a good boy, they'll rip him a new one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder how long it will take her to miss the gray rainy days and cosy Sunday roasts at a country pub? When the ChickFilA on a hot winters day novelty has worn off.

Reactions: 27
The video of H&H! I must admit I did cry when their crates came out. Sweet boys deserve so much better 😢 maybe I love my dog too much, but there’s no way I would be able to record a moment like that. I’d be too beside myself to even think about recording!
---
And in the video, Elle says “I heard so many horror stories and was petrified” (of transporting them from UK to US). So why would you put them through it then? I just couldn’t 🤯 and she said poor Herbie was heavily panting and stressed hours after they got home

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I would love to be like Elle ( jks) , has super bad anxiety about the dogs getting on a flight but doesn’t for 1 minute think that anything bad is ever going to happen to her children ( whilst talking about saint needing staples in his head from falling on a bench ) . 🤨 I can’t make it make sense , must be nice to believe nothing bad will ever happen to you!

Reactions: 8
The video of H&H! I must admit I did cry when their crates came out. Sweet boys deserve so much better 😢 maybe I love my dog too much, but there’s no way I would be able to record a moment like that. I’d be too beside myself to even think about recording!
---
And in the video, Elle says “I heard so many horror stories and was petrified” (of transporting them from UK to US). So why would you put them through it then? I just couldn’t 🤯 and she said poor Herbie was heavily panting and stressed hours after they got home
I cried too !!! I just love dogs and have a golden lab myself .........However, I made the mistake of cuddling my 5 foot python when the vlog started.....snakes are supposed to have poor hearing but, when Elle squealed at the start of the vlog...his head whipped round and looked towards my laptop screen.......eek

Elle has royally effed up btw........the dogs are supposed to remain in the house and garden for 30 days........and not go walking anywhere!!!! She's already had them around the lake!!!

I also think Elle is lying about Saint's head injury. She said he did it at a park while she was at Target filming.....and they went straight to the ER. However, I think Elle forgot that she continued to film when she got home - she'd got the same clothes on....same makeup (as she has a bald spot on her brow that she missed with the brow pencil)...she'd just put her hair up in a clip....that was the only difference. Surely if she'd gone straight to the ER after shopping at Target, the last thing she would've done was film a haul......plus, I'm assuming she would've cried too! I still think he's whacked his head on those stairs or fell off the worktop

• Heart
Reactions: 17