Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stampystamp

Chatty Member
To be fair, it depends on if she means literally down the road. There aren’t that many properties in BG and there is one I think is her style - not much work but a lot of potential. But then she said in her comments that she was moving somewhere that had more going on for the kids so I wouldn’t be surprised if she moved up here to Corsham.

Reactions: 1
I know Texas is huge and not sure where exactly abouts they are but saw in the mirror that there’s a tornado
I keep seeing TikTok’s of huge tornadoes in the US at the moment and people doing evacuation drills, I wonder if they have even thought about that where they are 😳
I saw in the mirror yesterday a picture of one and I’m sure it said eastern Texas … but it was over by the time the article was published

evoway13

VIP Member
Her new vid is titled ‘Baby’s 1st Birthday’ - does anyone else think this is odd? Not ‘Romeo’s 1st Birthday’? Just shows how desperate she is to appeal to a new ✨ AmEriCaN ✨ audience
---

We love to see it!
I don't know if the 'real Martha' (Baby Reindeer) interview last night had anything to do with Elle's low views

Dynas-tia

I’m not defending Elle whatsoever (before anyone jumps down my throat again 🤣) but hasn’t she always said Katie loves disney? She’s always bought disney stuff on their primark trips.

Although I do agree it’s really unfair for Katie to fly all that way (on her own) for such a short amount of time. And she looked really stressed and exhausted in the reunion vlog. I wonder why their dad didn’t fly out too
I don’t reckon such thing

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
Tbh if I were living in a kettle-less universe and just making one cup of tea, I'd probs boil the water the in microwave rather than getting out a pan and using the hob - maybe I'm just lazy 😂

evoway13

VIP Member
If you look on cons pintrest he pinned alot of house inspo/ renovation pics. This was only 10months ago....this move was no way years in the making!
What you've described is 100% what they wanted
Ah...I don't follow him.....I'll go and have a nosy....

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
I used to travel to Laguna Beach in California for work and it’s such an AMAZING place to live, but you need MONEY to live a good lifestyle out there. Property prices are similar to Chelsea London and you don’t get much for your money. You also need lots of back up money in case you become ill or fall upon hard times.
I’ve also been to Houston Texas for work and I don’t see the appeal at all. That’s why property is so much cheaper and you get much more for your money. It’s all smoke and mirrors for Elle, I can’t see her being happy there long term.
What did you find Texas to be like?