Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starsandmoons777

My guess is their dad isn’t welcome in the USA. I know someone who got rejected a holiday visa to USA as he had a fight with someone at a pub when he was a teen and it was on his record.
You can’t travel to the USA under the Visa waiver (ESTA) if you’ve been arrested before. You’ll need to apply for a Visa through the embassy instead, this may be why their holiday visa application (assuming esta) was not approved.

It is quite likely if they applied through the embassy instead it would have been approved seeing as the charge was when they were a teen and very minor.

Usually they deny entry for those who have money laundering or drug charges.

Reactions: 4

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
That bedding will be covered with chocolate biscuit stains in no time 😆. It looks like a bitch to make and she never appears to make her bed so, good on you Carby for making the first day with your new bed COSY!
Yep and fake tan and greasy hair marks 🤢🤢

• Haha

Kimmee

Wonder if it is because she thought she had guaranteed neighbours for life with Elle and co moving next door but now that’s not happening , decided to move themselves ?

Emmalj44

Haha nothing really she came on a vlog ages ago with a new Emma bridgewater mug and made out to her followers as though Emma Bridgwater is just like a small local business run by one lady and Elle just loves her products and her followers should buy from her too ☠😂
Awww ok , thank you for your reply xx

• Heart

rupertbear1

I had a baby in US and if you have decent health insurance it doesn’t cost alot! I paid $1500 total! I have friends where there insurance covered the lot!! Def isnt as bad as ppl think, as long as you have a good insurance plan that is!

Corona

VIP Member
No sign of Saint when her, Connor, Katie and Romeo are out for lunch, he must be in nursery over there. Made me feel a bit uncomfortable how she filmed Katie bursting into tears when they were saying bye to one another 🤢
He's sitting at the table with them.

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
I agree there’s no way she’d have a nanny when the children are 90% of her content and she doesn’t go out to work lol. In a recent vlog she said she was going to stop filming saint as much (no mention of Romeo), as she wanted to protect his privacy, that’s going well isn’t it..

Also not sure where the dogs were when they took Saint and Romeo in the park? Elle was with Saint on the climbing frame and Connor was pushing Romeo on the swing, no sign of the dogs. Surely not just wondering around off the lead in public around children? Or locked in the car in that heat?
I thought the exact same about the park, dogs were no where to be seen! Must have put them in the car. Honestly they should have left them with bath country pets. Even Elle admitted herself they prefer being there! No sign of them in the background in any of the vlog at home either.

Sabbie

VIP Member
Surely you can buy a kettle in the US? If its such a big thing.
Yes, you can buy them in Target, Walmart, everywhere. All the overpriced brands too like Smeg. They are not in every home, but you can get one anywhere.

Boombirdie

VIP Member
I've watched 5 minutes and you can feel the tension between the two of them. They don't agree on anything. I'm out!

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Maybe she is a born influencer, with the laugh that gave me I wanted to go out and buy one of those mugs so I could have a chuckle to myself every time I drank from it 😂
We all should!! And upload our pics here 😂😂😂😂😂. All get initial mugs with a T on it 😂👍

• Haha
  • Heart

at88

The dogs going in the sea ON THEIR LEADS is wild to me and doesn’t seem safe.. Are they not good off the lead? Doubt they put in the work to train them tbf!

sofipbn

Scorching hot with grey sky is not appealing at all.
as someone who comes from a subtropical climate, anything over 33º it's unbearable and even worse with humidity. don't know how they're coping with it coming from the UK!

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
That's why I got it.......Katie would've been too young to remember Houston......Elle's mum died......so, Elle can make any shit up as there's no one to call her out!
---
.....New thread suggestion : Elle Darby/Swift #77- It ain't Texas, it was Trowbridge so sit your lying ass down, down, down
thread title goals! 💃🏼💃🏼

• Haha