Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winnywoowaa

Spends god knows what on biscuits but shops a uk non compliant kettle over 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Master mind she is not!
---

As a kid I used to think it was the height of sophistication to have a coffee pot always on the go 😂😂 That’s the thing, Elle is British! Surely she knows how to boil water on a hob and to know that has to be better than the microwave!
Same thing I thought regarding the coffee pot 🤣 used to think they were so posh and sophisticated lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3

RubySky478

VIP Member
Please don’t hate on me for what I am about to say 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

but !!! I’m enjoying watching conman and his content 😉🫢😲
But her, what a fucken pain in the arse, so self obsessed ME, ME, ME 🤯 she’s worse than she’s ever been, she’s definitely put herself on a higher level
I said the same the other day so you’re not alone!

Cabernet

The 2022 school shooting in Uvalde, Texas was so awful and haunting.

I get there is violence and crime whether in the UK or USA. But for me, gun crime scares me more. For example the thought of some crazed man walking in a restaurant armed with a gun while I was eating with my kids is just horrific! To be shot and killed sitting there...a total sitting duck!!! At least with knife crime it's easier to disarm the perpetrator. I'm not saying at all knife crime isn't awful or deadly- I just think for me the thought with a gun is that you really don't have much of a chance do you?.
I find it slightly naive that elle and Connor think that if you live in a nice area that it most probably won't happen to you. Of course there is some truth to that, I suppose the threat gang and drug related violence declines but they clearly have no clue that alot of these shooting are because of a decline in mental health resources. You could have the nicest of suburbs and get some kid suffering with MH and walk in and do a shooting spree. Take Eliot Rodgers for example. That's what's scary.
The thing that always worried me about moving to the US is the thought of my little boy having to do active shooter drills, I just don't think I could. Imagine explaining why they have to do this? Something else for theor little brain to be scared of and process. To drop him off and wonder if he will be safe? That really is a horrible thought. If I was elle I'd be researching every single school and asking about their security and what meausre they put in place. I'd have done that months in advance of the move and most probably moved to the best school I could possibly find.

Il post this link which is eye opening- https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/interactive/school-shootings-database/

This shows the schools where a firearm has been used. Of course we've all heard of the big shootings like sandy hook. But this shows the cases where it doesn't hit the news.

Of course there is violence here, when my son grows up il be scared of knife crime in schools.
But here are some statistics taken from The Sandy Hook Promise website

[COLOR=%s]Each day 12 children die from gun violence in America. Another 32 are shot and injured.[/COLOR][URL='https://www.sandyhookpromise.org/blog/gun-violence/facts-about-gun-violence-and-school-shootings/#sources'][FONT=varela round][COLOR=rgb(11, 148, 68)]1[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL]

Since the shooting at Columbine High School in 1999, more than 338,000 students in the U.S. have experienced gun violence at school.

In 2022, 34 students and adults died while more than 43,000 children were exposed to gunfire at school.4 There is help for victims and survivors of gun violence.

[COLOR=%s]An estimated 4.6 million American children live in a home where at least one gun is kept loaded and unlocked.  These improperly stored weapons have contributed to school shootings, suicides and the deaths of family members, including infants and toddlers.[COLOR=%s]6[/COLOR][/COLOR]

So I don't know if elle and Connor have done this move armed with research, I really understand there's violence everywhere and I'm not saying don't move to America! America is wonderful in so many ways, I just don't think as with most things with these 2, they paint a picture that isn't always the truth. They seem very naive and immature to alot of things. It seems like this move is just based on a whim.

• Sad

treesaregreen101

I cried too !!! I just love dogs and have a golden lab myself .........However, I made the mistake of cuddling my 5 foot python when the vlog started.....snakes are supposed to have poor hearing but, when Elle squealed at the start of the vlog...his head whipped round and looked towards my laptop screen.......eek

Elle has royally effed up btw........the dogs are supposed to remain in the house and garden for 30 days........and not go walking anywhere!!!! She's already had them around the lake!!!

I also think Elle is lying about Saint's head injury. She said he did it at a park while she was at Target filming.....and they went straight to the ER. However, I think Elle forgot that she continued to film when she got home - she'd got the same clothes on....same makeup (as she has a bald spot on her brow that she missed with the brow pencil)...she'd just put her hair up in a clip....that was the only difference. Surely if she'd gone straight to the ER after shopping at Target, the last thing she would've done was film a haul......plus, I'm assuming she would've cried too! I still think he's whacked his head on those stairs or fell off the worktop
I thought she said she was about to go into Target when she got the call so assumed she had gone back to target another time and then videoed then? But I might be wrong and wouldn’t put it past her to lie!

Upintheair83

VIP Member
This cowboy era she's in 🤣🤣🤣 she's going to look a total twat in those cowboy boots she was looking at! .... I think she's trying to look like Megan Moroney imo

• Haha
Reactions: 2

tam

Chatty Member
Tbh if I were living in a kettle-less universe and just making one cup of tea, I'd probs boil the water the in microwave rather than getting out a pan and using the hob - maybe I'm just lazy 😂
I guess it depends on the situation but she makes it sound like she has multiple cups of tea a day.

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
How do these influencer girls boyfriends get away with not working! Like atleast part time it’s embarrassing, I’d be mortified if this was me. What if they split up? What will he say he’s been doing for the past how many years?! Same for Carys and Meggan Grub. They are not busy enough for their partners to be working for them and they provide nothing to the content!
---

even before they had children! They didn’t work!
I thought Meggan's husband was a chef? He'd just published a book last time I watched them. 🤔

guccigang

Chatty Member
LOL her story about Cody Rigsby 'training' her for the wedding. That'll be the whole 5 classes then Elle.

stampystamp

Chatty Member
This girl just likes to taint everything I love. First pretending she is from my home city, then moving within five minutes of me and now Disney 😭

How did she manage to get a visa and which one?? I am shocked as haven’t been watching her content in months. Having done some googling it could only be the immigrant investor visa?

baileyboo23

im kinda new here.. not sure if its been mentioned before or recently but what is katie's condition? (She seems so lovely and kind this isn't a hate comment btw)

evoway13

VIP Member
Haha nothing really she came on a vlog ages ago with a new Emma bridgewater mug and made out to her followers as though Emma Bridgwater is just like a small local business run by one lady and Elle just loves her products and her followers should buy from her too ☠😂
Does Elle not know it's a huge business? I don't think Emma has much to do with the business now....her ex husband designs most of the products