Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
https://goodonyou.eco/how-ethical-free-people/. Elle thinking she’s buying superior! Free people are still high street love.
---
Con keeps posting him and his new black “running friend” obviously trying to come across not racist. Mud sticks, you’ll never shake them tweets!! Do we think his new “pal” knows the history??
---
https://tattle.life/threads/elle-da...be-making-any-black-mates.44453/post-18738244 called it back in march btw
I hope he does or he needs to.

Reactions: 2

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
...it was 2018 - around the time she was called out by the owner of a hotel - for wanting a free holiday in return for 'exposure' 😂

Where are the dogs? I'm sure I've not seen them in this vlog......and they haven't mentioned them????
Briefly saw one today in the background. First time I’ve watch for a while, she’s still as annoying 😂

wonderbread

Chatty Member
It’s Mother’s Day in the states today… I’m sure she will put up a sympathy inducing post for her mum.

Becca0888

Yes but these two are in social media as their jobs. It’s a bit different their case, plus they sell every other aspect of their lives.
No I get that but realistically not everything gets put on social media, has much as it may look like it, sometimes it doesn’t, regardless of it being a job, some things are not mentioned.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Her newest video “only eating American fast food for 24 hours” first of all… lol that’s what she’s been doing anyway since she got there 😆 and second.. who honestly cares? Why is this an interesting video? Does anyone actually want to watch this kind of content?

she’s called it a “food challenge” not really a challenge is it when it’s your regular daily eating
It’s been done to death and then some.. This would only appeal to teens and even that’s pushing it. She eats pure junk anyway, always has done.

Winnywoowaa

Cannot believe she looked like this for her wedding or whatever the day before was that she called it. She looks like she’s going to be competing in a body building competition the next day. Horrendous! She’s going to look back at these in years to come and cringe.
lucy looks so much like her dad

crazygal212

I think they've hired a nanny, there's no way she'd let/trust someone else look after her children without giving her unwanted opinion, probably overlooking everything they're doing!

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
Came here to say that too, hinting at a girl pregnancy? Or even just announcing it really!

Feel sorry for the boys if they’re just in that soulless house with a nanny all the time, they need other children to play with 😔.

You can’t travel to the USA under the Visa waiver (ESTA) if you’ve been arrested before. You’ll need to apply for a Visa through the embassy instead, this may be why their holiday visa application (assuming esta) was not approved.

It is quite likely if they applied through the embassy instead it would have been approved seeing as the charge was when they were a teen and very minor.

Usually they deny entry for those who have money laundering or drug charges.
This is not true. You can travel via ESTA if you’ve been arrested before it will just be dependant on what you were arrested for/how long ago it was

Reactions: 1

ginger tea

Chatty Member
Do you mean you think she'll go to another state before they start school or move back to the UK?

I know most people don't agree, but I think she'll be here for a good 5 years or so (if Visas allow it!). Gives just enough time to bask in the "American-ness" and get all her Yank content / kids in American schools etc, and for the homesickness to really set in.
I’m sure she said in her latest YT that they are going back to San Diego next year, not sure when in the video but they are in the car 🫤

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I feel like Connor has left his family completely behind just for her. It is not healthy that you have to leave a part of your life, whether it is work/family/friends, just for your partner. Either way, he's the one that let it happen at the end.
Oh yeah, I’m not giving him a free pass. His parents have been really good to both of them as well in the past.

clairelouise2

She’s such a bullshitter! She did get accepted and did go to uni for drama! Her mum was diagnosed just before, that’s true, then they thought she had beaten it, not realising her cancer woukd return. Elle went to Bristol uni studying drama and then left to become a PT, living at Conman’s after her relationship with her parents became very strained due to her dropping out. She made it around as though she didn’t go because of her mums illness. She also said a while back she never really spoke about her mums illness online, one reason was to protect Katie, again bullshit. She spoke quite a lot about it and spoke about counselling. She was also part of the Herbalife crap and was giving it all Billy big bollocks in a view early vlogs 😂😂😂😂 . Interesting that this articulate young woman made the vlog when She made a point of saying “smelly foreign’men were staring in her gym.. Not a child.
She looked so much better with the filler