Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I'm honest I do think people are being a little harsh, her and Katie have lost their mum I can't even begin to imagine the feeling. I think they really deserve some time away together. I also don't think its wrong that Connor went either (as much as he does irritate me) as Katie seems to really like and look up to Connor from what I see in videos so I think she would of liked that he went along. I also think people are wrong for calling her out for being with Katie as it "breaks the rules" I'm sorry but if my mother/loved one had passed away all rules would be out of the window I'd be spending as much time as I could with family and I wouldn't be penalizing anyone else for doing the same either 😩

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
If I'm honest I do think people are being a little harsh, her and Katie have lost their mum I can't even begin to imagine the feeling. I think they really deserve some time away together. I also don't think its wrong that Connor went either (as much as he does irritate me) as Katie seems to really like and look up to Connor from what I see in videos so I think she would of liked that he went along. I also think people are wrong for calling her out for being with Katie as it "breaks the rules" I'm sorry but if my mother/loved one had passed away all rules would be out of the window I'd be spending as much time as I could with family and I wouldn't be penalizing anyone else for doing the same either 😩
Hi Elle,

It was a horrible year for her. I don’t think anyone denies that?
Regarding the covid rule breaking, was it spending valuable time with her sister while she posed without a mask on in a public place (hotel lobby)? Posing outside Cartier?

They’ve dragged Katie to London which I’m sure she loved but don’t be fooled that this gift was organised for her. It’s so Elle and Con and flash the cash, Katie would have been happy with a country escape with the dogs. Covid and Katie weren’t a second thought.

London numbers are terrible and it’s not helping when influencers visit to show off and eat out only, no important reason. Maybe it’s important for them to look rich and I’m sure the nurses are happy for her to get her Cartier ring fixed. She has just posted a photo of herself posing in public with no mask on to 500k people. It’s honestly disgraceful.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Her dogs looked so sad in the photos at the doggy day care 😔
Thank god I’ve unfollowed, if I looked & saw sad dogs, I’d slap her if I ever saw her in person. And happily do time (like her Dad lol) Seriously tho, grrrrrrrrrrrrr 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi Elle,

It was a horrible year for her. I don’t think anyone denies that?
Regarding the covid rule breaking, was it spending valuable time with her sister while she posed without a mask on in a public place (hotel lobby)? Posing outside Cartier?

They’ve dragged Katie to London which I’m sure she loved but don’t be fooled that this gift was organised for her. It’s so Elle and Con and flash the cash, Katie would have been happy with a country escape with the dogs. Covid and Katie weren’t a second thought.

London numbers are terrible and it’s not helping when influencers visit to show off and eat out only, no important reason. Maybe it’s important for them to look rich and I’m sure the nurses are happy for her to get her Cartier ring fixed. She has just posted a photo of herself posing in public with no mask on to 500k people. It’s honestly disgraceful.
LMAOOOO, Ok,

1. Not everyone who posts something in her defense is Elle.
2. I never saw the post of her with no mask on which is why I didn't mention that
3. How do you know what Katie wants? Maybe she liked London and the hussle and bussle and shopping etc :ROFLMAO:

I get people are annoyed about what she's doing, I don't think your wrong to be annoyed. I do think its wrong to be so harsh on her though

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I completely agree

• Heart
I completely get that, it's been an awful year for her losing her mum just before lockdown. I can't imagine what that would be like. I also appreciate Katie clearly adores Connor, and as much as I think he is a knob he does seem to look after her and make her laugh, so I imagine she would want him there.

However, as someone who has lost someone this year and is grieving, I would expect Elle would be sensible (if not even more so than the average person) wearing masks, keeping trips to essential only etc seen as this virus is still killing hundreds of people a day. I know her mum's death was not Covid related, but if I lost someone I loved dearly I'd be doing all I could to ensure that someone else didn't have to feel the same way I was feeling.

Deleting comments being made on her posts about masks (which weren't even harsh comments at all) just makes me think she knows she is in the wrong, so don't do it in the first place. London is heading towards Tier 3 and she's trying to act like it's all good to be there, shopping and eating out and not really following the rules, when it's not and it won't be back to normal any time soon if people like her continue to do things like this.

Reactions: 20
I completely get that, it's been an awful year for her losing her mum just before lockdown. I can't imagine what that would be like. I also appreciate Katie clearly adores Connor, and as much as I think he is a knob he does seem to look after her and make her laugh, so I imagine she would want him there.

However, as someone who has lost someone this year and is grieving, I would expect Elle would be sensible (if not even more so than the average person) wearing masks, keeping trips to essential only etc seen as this virus is still killing hundreds of people a day. I know her mum's death was not Covid related, but if I lost someone I loved dearly I'd be doing all I could to ensure that someone else didn't have to feel the same way I was feeling.

Deleting comments being made on her posts about masks (which weren't even harsh comments at all) just makes me think she knows she is in the wrong, so don't do it in the first place. London is heading towards Tier 3 and she's trying to act like it's all good to be there, shopping and eating out and not really following the rules, when it's not and it won't be back to normal any time soon if people like her continue to do things like this.
Yeah as I said I wasn't aware of the whole not wearing a mask situation which is why I didn't mention it. However the comment on here about Connor going along, her being with Katie and their trip to London is really harsh. The comments about the non mask wearing - fair enough.

Everyone seems to think they know Katie so well on here to know what she wants/doesn't want, maybe they asked her where she'd like to go and SHE suggested London? We literally don't know :ROFLMAO: I just think people are being a little harsh regarding some subjects and that's that

• Heart
Reactions: 5
LMAOOOO, Ok,

1. Not everyone who posts something in her defense is Elle.
2. I never saw the post of her with no mask on which is why I didn't mention that
3. How do you know what Katie wants? Maybe she liked London and the hussle and bussle and shopping etc :ROFLMAO:

I get people are annoyed about what she's doing, I don't think your wrong to be annoyed. I do think its wrong to be so harsh on her though
I just think it’s inexcusable regardless of the year people have had to pose showing yourself breaking the rules. That photo could cause so much damage, one follower thinking well Elle did it so I can. It’s so incredibly selfish it blows my mind. The London trip in my opinion was dumb but the posing following is ridiculous.

Someone having a horrible year doesn’t give them a free ride with pandemic rules potentially causing horrible damage to families by easily influenced people.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If you can’t be ‘harsh’ on Tattle, where can you be? Listen, countless people have lost a loved one this year, does that mean they deserve to swan around expensive London hotels dressed like Billy the poor kid from Polar Express, while the pandemic is getting worse? Most people can’t do it even if they want to, and those that could would probably have the sense to not rub everyone’s nose in it. All Ellie & Con are doing is showing off for the Gram, not for Katie, not for London’s economy, not for inspiration to others who are grieving, just for themselves the the money they hope it will bring. There’s absolutely nothing ‘deserved’, only entitled & possibly maNifEsted.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Reminder that Elle is not the only person who has lost people this year, grief is not an excuse to not wear a mask and travel around the country because you think rules don't apply to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I'm sorry but if my mother/loved one had passed away all rules would be out of the window I'd be spending as much time as I could with family and I wouldn't be penalizing anyone else for doing the same either 😩
Sorry, what?! So if you lost a loved one and you’re emotionally suffering.. does that mean others deserve to have loved ones put at risk also?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand now breaking news from BBC, London is likely to move into tier 3 due to cases shooting up :mad::mad::mad:
Ffs, isn’t that marvellous. Just what everyone needs. As long as the influencers have had there photo op’s, that’s all that matters really tho 😒 *holds up a SARCASM sign*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.