Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like a vagina print ring It's horrible. Looks very manly on her
If I owned a luxury brand I’d do everything in my power to try and prevent influencers from buying from me,
Love rings and love bracelets are now up there with white range rovers on the chav scale

Reactions: 8
Connor looked really embarrassed of Elle vlogging around London and in the restaurant

She also turned really child like and cringey while vlogging walking outside Harrods and talking about her chocolate

Really made me cringe

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker, followed our angellllllleeee since body power days and used to really like her.
Started to dislike certain things when she got her first apartment....
But now its just another level of wtf...

My two pence is... Connnaaaaaarrrr is a blood sucking leeche who if u remember wasnt even interested in moving into her flat with her and wanted to do his own thing but money signs changed that. His enthusiasm on vlogs is so so put on its like nails on a chalk board. Content is beyond boring, vlogmas is forced and short.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So she says “I just want to assure you all that we will be being as safe as physically possible” then uploads photos of her in a hotel lobby with no mask?🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Poor Katie looked so uncomfortable being filmed in her towel. 1. Why would you go into her bathroom filming? And 2. If you noticed she had just come out the shower and was in a towel you'd apologise and stop filming immediately. Not continue to film her and ask her questions when she is visibly uncomfortable with the situation and then go on to POST IT ONLINE.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Poor Katie looked so uncomfortable being filmed in her towel. 1. Why would you go into her bathroom filming? And 2. If you noticed she had just come out the shower and was in a towel you'd apologise and stop filming immediately. Not continue to film her and ask her questions when she is visibly uncomfortable with the situation and then go on to POST IT ONLINE.
I just skipped through the video and I can't believe she just swans on in her room without knocking either?? And the bathroom door was open but if you don't expect someone to walk in she might not have even been half decent when she swings the camera round into the door. Then keeping the footage in of her awkwardly stood in a towel is mean.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
That ring is vile! 🤢🤢🤢🤢 get get nicer looking rings from Elizabeth Duke! If they’re gonna show off and splash the cash at least get something nice FFS!

Money most definitely cannot buy class for our Elle can it! She tries.... but fails every time!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so cross with her not only filming Katie, not only editing it but to then also UPLOAD it. What a complete invasion of her sisters privacy.

Reactions: 21
Funny she says they are going for Katie then also says they are letting Katie go along with them 😂 which is it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
getting sick of Elle and Conman wearing white/cream 24/7, its really fkn basic. If either of you are reading step out the box pls, its time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
getting sick of Elle and Conman wearing white/cream 24/7, its really fkn basic. If either of you are reading step out the box pls, its time.
They both look like a pair of melted milky bars, wearing cream and white constantly isn't a 'vibe' hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Followed this girl on and off over the years and jeez what the hell has she pumped into her face ?!? She looks like Pete burns. And she absolutely is not a size 8, sorry hun.

and also, the voice 😩😩 you cannot talk like that in real life !! 100 percent put on.
I noticed on her eye surgery video a few years back, after she came round from the anaesthetic she spoke like most people from this area. As in how I think she actually talks! And her put on accent/voice is just for the camera. Jordan and conman are very somersetty... Ellie spoke with a proper West Country accent after her surgery, like she was still under the influence so forgot to keep the act up if you get my drift.

Reactions: 7
Omg literally just watched it - awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.