Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These girls, Ellie, her carbon copy Gemna & the other mighty chavs, make me think of my mate in the ‘90’s. She was 5’3 in heels & sometimes when we went shopping she’d see a nice top or jumper & say ‘ooh I’d love that, but it would look like a dress on me’. One time, she bit the bullet & bought a top & wore it to the club as a dress. She left after 10 minutes. Every time she lifted her arm to fix her hair, or take a drink, UP went the top & there was her arse & knickers for all to see. She went home & got changed so that she could move & enjoy herself comfortably.
So is it the case then that Elle & co just stand still, arms down, posing for the gram THE ENTIRE time they’re out in their oversized, coZy, top (not dress) & wellies? I’m really feeling my age coz I just don’t get it 👵🏻
I genuinely think they come down, take a photo in these ridiculous outfits then they slip either something different on or a pair of leggings / trousers on to go into the world. If that’s not the case then Jesus Christ it should be!!

Reactions: 15
I genuinely think they come down, take a photo in these ridiculous outfits then they slip either something different on or a pair of leggings / trousers on to go into the world. If that’s not the case then Jesus Christ it should be!!
And yet THATS the moment they choose to put online forever 😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks like Chloe from Geordie Shore in that welly photo her nose looks strange and she always looks so bloody miserable

Reactions: 14
Th best day of his life was Elle's birthday, not one of their many holidays, his engagement or getting his dogs but going to a posh restaurant with his stylish partner and her sister
If you look at the post he’s referring to the best night of his life being the night he proposed... not Elle’s birthday 😅

Con should’ve got her some trousers for her birthday... she looks like a knob! Without a doubt she’s pregnant. I had bad break outs like her too when I was and all of the little hints they’ve been giving. I’m sure they said on an old vlog before they wanted to be pregnant at the same time as James & Carys too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I've been convinced she's pregnant for a few weeks bar one thing (but please can someone let me know if I'm off).
She has still been posting "normal" looking food on her stories. When I was pregnant with my daughter, all I could stomach was crumpets, English muffins and chips in the first trimester. Even the thought of eating all the chocolate etc she has been in the first trimester makes my stomach turn now.
Alas, I may be wrong as everyone experiences pregnancy differently. Lucky her if she's not affected by morning sickness

Reactions: 3
So I've been convinced she's pregnant for a few weeks bar one thing (but please can someone let me know if I'm off).
She has still been posting "normal" looking food on her stories. When I was pregnant with my daughter, all I could stomach was crumpets, English muffins and chips in the first trimester. Even the thought of eating all the chocolate etc she has been in the first trimester makes my stomach turn now.
Alas, I may be wrong as everyone experiences pregnancy differently. Lucky her if she's not affected by morning sickness
hmmmm yeah that’s very true, although Elles diet and the food she likes always reminds me of a child’s or when women that are pregnant turn to beige foods, I feel like she already eats beige bland food. But true about the chocolate, is it true that the foods you usually like and eat a lot you end up completely going off them when pregnant? So you’d think chocolate would be a no for her now!

Reactions: 7
I hate the new pose she’s doing on photos, who told her that’s flattering 😂

Reactions: 12
again I wish everyone would stop the pregnancy speculation 😅 if she is let her announce it in her own time, not a load of tattle life users announcing it for her. you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors and your comments are very inconsiderate
Tattle is a gossip site for influencer gossip and speculation where comments can't be controlled by said influencer. As long as there is no information being leaked or hateful behaviour we can speculate all we like

hmmmm yeah that’s very true, although Elles diet and the food she likes always reminds me of a child’s or when women that are pregnant turn to beige foods, I feel like she already eats beige bland food. But true about the chocolate, is it true that the foods you usually like and eat a lot you end up completely going off them when pregnant? So you’d think chocolate would be a no for her now!
I dunno, because I've always loved chips and bread personally 😂 everything bland was ok for me but chocolate was a bit rich

Reactions: 16
Tattle is a gossip site for influencer gossip and speculation where comments can't be controlled by said influencer. As long as there is no information being leaked or hateful behaviour we can speculate all we like

I dunno, because I've always loved chips and bread personally 😂 everything bland was ok for me but chocolate was a bit rich
Exactly! Your a tattle user yourself get off your high horse

Reactions: 19
Not everyone goes off their food. I’m a tea-aholic and couldn’t bare to drink it both pregnancies. I lived off mini cheddars/marmite on toast the first 14 weeks and ate good when I could.

Reactions: 5
Honestly think they've taken Katie along to make it look like a good excuse for going during covid and they'll receive less comments by saying that rather than them two just going, 'Katie needs a break, this is my present as a big sis to her'. Really, Elle? Looks more and more like a trip for them to me... as I said in my other post the other day, I think Katie would appreciate a nice weekend away with her big sis, just them two, not with Con there!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I couldn't stomach much with my girl, but with my boys I ate totally normal from day one til the end so maybe she isn't affected (yet!)xx

Reactions: 3
Same. I’ve had to stop watching Carys after their ‘5 months of hell TTC’ as I enter my 13th month with no success
Just catching up on this thread. I totally get you, that grated on me too. I have lost 3 babies, 2 of which being my son's who were lost during my second trimester. I am blessed with babies now BUT, it took a long time to get them here. All I'm trying to say is, don't give up home. Baby dust is coming your way 🥰xxxx

• Heart
Long time lurker here👋 Why is she incapable of going anywhere with pants on?! Does she just forget to put them on in a morning?😂

• Haha
You'll receive backlash because you're spewing out ignorant statements. Food addictions exist, just like drugs or alcohol - it's a disease. Not to mention the struggles that people have with food and eating disorders on a daily basis which are largely perpetuated by small-minded halfwits like you. Have a day off
Made me spit out my tea 🤣🤣

Her poses in all these insta pics make me truly believe she suffers from IBS

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Busy Monday coming up for her cuddling her dogs and watching Christmas movies. I’m currently working from home and I don’t get time to sit around watching movies (do get to cuddle my dogs sometimes tho)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.