Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She MUST be pregnant... nobody in their right mind would wear this unless they were hiding something (especially to go into Cartier!)

Con man posted that he had got champagne for Elle but he’s known for heavily drinking even if Elle isn’t so could be all for a cover up on the gram 🙄
Cartier and Claridge's dressed like a complete chav and once again, without any trousers 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They're so selfish for going to London. Her story 'if you don't want to keep up with me this weekend due to your own personal feelings that's fine' erm no there's a bleeping pandemic on and we are meant to be staying at home you mug. She knows the importance of protecting vulnerable people as her mum was one, makes it even worse in my opinion.

Reactions: 38
The lack of trousers could be the first trimester bloating and not comfortable in pants but she has a habit of forgetting her pants so i wouldnt take that as a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow she honestly must be absolutely raking it in, staying in claridges for the night for two rooms will be about £1,600 £800 or so per room and that’s for the lower priced rooms! Gotta hand it to her, she’s doing well for herself at such a young age

Reactions: 18
Nothing says a romantic weekend away for your 25th birthday with your fiancé like bringing along your younger sister to sleep attatched to your room. I get Elle wants to spend some quality sister time with Katie but couldn't it just be the two of them, then Con could of stayed at home looking after Hector and Herbie to save them from going to the kennels.

Reactions: 32
Why does she think she looks good wearing those oversized tops with no pants, so has no idea how to dress for her figure.

Actually vulgar splashing the cash in London in the middle of a pandemic, using Katie as the excuse!

Reactions: 19
I know Elle is known for breaking the rules but no way in hell am I going to jump down her throat for seeing her sister and trying to make her happy during one of the hardest times of the year after such a large loss

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So has Katie moved into her own house now then? That would ‘legally’ be the only way Elle could form a ‘bubble’ with her isn’t it? Not that they’ve followed the rules anyway 🤷‍♀️😂
no she’s not, or she hadn’t up until the other day, apparently there are delays.

Reactions: 3
1. Why the F have they travelled to london, does she not live in a tier 3 area? And 2 where the F are her trousers?

• Heart
Her story 'if you don't want to keep up with me this weekend due to your own personal feelings that's fine'
I've heard this pandemic being referred to as Covid-19, Coronavirus, Sars-Cov-2
but never “your own personal feelings”

Nothing screams class like orange tan marks, bare legs and a basic witch youTube merchandise beige hoodie.
Cartier should snap her up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Agree with this. Although we haven't been trying for years and I am in my 20's still, I've had loss after loss and its so hard. I've just had to go through another miscarriage, baby was measuring just over 12 weeks and it was so heartbreaking. All I want is my family for support and it happened at the start of lockdown 2.0 🙄 everyone's journey is different, but Carys saying her journey was 'hard' when she got pregnant after a few months and is having a healthy pregnancy really aggravates me ☹
It is so sad and my heart goes out to all of us struggling with something and hiding the hurt inside. These you tubers piss me off with their flippant comments about pregnancy. Stay strong all ❤

It is so sad and my heart goes out to all of us struggling with something and hiding the hurt inside. These you tubers piss me off with their flippant comments about pregnancy. Stay strong all ❤
Ps that outfit is awful like isn’t her muff cold 🤣

Reactions: 9
In the recent video when she’s reading connors card she doesn’t read it out like the previous ones, and she looks really happy and emotional as if there was something really meaningful wrote. Perhaps a message from bump or something in the card like that?? Who knows deffo think she could be!

Reactions: 6
In the recent video when she’s reading connors card she doesn’t read it out like the previous ones, and she looks really happy and emotional as if there was something really meaningful wrote. Perhaps a message from bump or something in the card like that?? Who knows deffo think she could be!
I think it’ll be about losing her mum and the crappy year.

Reactions: 5
Couldn’t be less jealous of the big White House, the engagement ring or even the new Cartier, but the truffle pasta in Harry’s is making me green with envy 😂

• Haha
Someone actually commented her Instagram post calling her out over travelling (although I do believe it is okay for her to travel restrictions wise), I’m not sure if they deleted the comment or if Elle did, but people weren’t impressed.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.