Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m probably reading too much into it but the fact she’s such a girly girl loves makeup and clothes, you’d think she’d have really jumped at the chance of getting dressed up and going to such a fancy restaurant, especially with it being her birthday and she hasn’t had any other reason to dress up all year. The fact she never makes me think she maybe is depressed as it’s been previously suggested.

Reactions: 23
Honestly, pregnant or not - I agree with the depression comments.
A few years ago Elle had all these hopes and dreams and manifestations of being successful on instagram/youtube, getting married, having her own dog etc.

But now? She's in a majorly oversaturated corner of the internet, most of her fans are B&M-crushed-velvet-chavtastic-young-girls who are hardly on the same level as this "mature" white company-esque vibe elle is going for.

Her and Connor don't really have anything in common, her house is designed purely based on how it should look on insta, she's had an awful few years with her mum, she's trying to push out fashion content and the odd gym outfit - when really she has no fashion sense and never goes to the gym.

I honestly think she'd benefit from taking a step back from the influencer world. Sharing all your life on the internet over stories and vlogs is just a quick dopamine rush. I feel she's in need of a massive life overhaul. Sorry if that sounds brutal. But ditch the whole Doing It For The Gram vibes and actually live a life she wants to live. She'd into all her manifesting and spirituality and has clearly been through a lot of tit, I think she'd be a good life coach or working in a supportive role if she had the right training. Sure, an *actual job* isn't as lucrative and much less money than influencing, but I feel like her heart will be happier.

It seems she is quite lost and a lot of what she posts online just seems to be for validation, keeping up with the joneses and making all her Boos happy.

I say all of the above with the best intentions. I actually really like Elle, and I think she has so much potential and joy; which is wasted on sitting in bed eating digestives and vlogging her face serums. I'd love to see her continue to film videos etc, but I feel she needs something else to give her that spark back from 3-4 years ago

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I actually done mind Elle too much, I mean she is as fake AF and as far as I can see has no talent but she seems pretty caring and she has had a pretty tough year. She is way better when it is just her talking normally rather than all all this Angel's and boo garbage.

Cant stand Connor hes a leach and makes my skin crawl same as Jordan Carter (think he is missing 99% of his brain cells).

But I can tolerate Elle most days, just find her fake and beige.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 345081
No, Queen Elle doesn’t have to xx
This was me, she's deleted it now of course. It makes me really sad, I understand there's not much guidance IE travel restrictions but standing up in a restaurant for an insta shot without a mask oozes selfishness. I've been a lover for a long time, but when I've had to sit struggling to breath with covid, and my uncle thought he was going to die alone in his house from it, I can't carry on supporting somebody who values insta over other people's health

• Sad
Reactions: 32
This was me, she's deleted it now of course. It makes me really sad, I understand there's not much guidance IE travel restrictions but standing up in a restaurant for an insta shot without a mask oozes selfishness. I've been a lover for a long time, but when I've had to sit struggling to breath with covid, and my uncle thought he was going to die alone in his house from it, I can't carry on supporting somebody who values insta over other people's health
Why delete it you were polite even gave her a compliment I would’ve have!!

Coz she knows she’s in the wrong and doesn’t wanna acknowledge it!

She’s such a selfish cow I cannot stand her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I actually think Elle looks lovely in the photo Con put on his stories from their breakfast, I’m assuming she has trousers on.
I retract my own comment on Sunday and apologies for my brief error in judgement 😐

Trench coat chav and probably no knickers, so Classy, so Cartier

“OMG babe 🔥 where did you get the boots hun?”

the bleeping shed?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sustained 🧑🏼‍⚖️
the jury will ignore that comment & it shall be stuck from the records.
😂😂
thank you, I’m hugely embarrassed by my lapse in judgement and thank the thread for their continued support* and understanding.

support - like a bra or pair of knickers Elle. Try them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Steve Irwin called he wants his shirt back

She must have frostbite on her flaps it's bloody 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
These girls, Ellie, her carbon copy Gemna & the other mighty chavs, make me think of my mate in the ‘90’s. She was 5’3 in heels & sometimes when we went shopping she’d see a nice top or jumper & say ‘ooh I’d love that, but it would look like a dress on me’. One time, she bit the bullet & bought a top & wore it to the club as a dress. She left after 10 minutes. Every time she lifted her arm to fix her hair, or take a drink, UP went the top & there was her arse & knickers for all to see. She went home & got changed so that she could move & enjoy herself comfortably.
So is it the case then that Elle & co just stand still, arms down, posing for the gram THE ENTIRE time they’re out in their oversized, coZy, top (not dress) & wellies? I’m really feeling my age coz I just don’t get it 👵🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.