Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too speculate she could be pregnant. They were both REALLY giggly in the most recent video when in the car and couldn't stop smiling and were giving each other little looks, the vibe was just different their never normally that giggly and like nervous almost ?? I mean if she is congrats to her I actually think she'd be a really good Mum but if not then they do need to stop all this speculation all the time etc its a bit annoying :ROFLMAO:
I Have to be honest, when I was watching it (before reading on here) I just felt a different vibe from them too! I even thought god they seem really happy and giggly and reminded me of them a few years ago and I thought it was really lovely to see genuine happiness from her after what she’s gone through! Watch this space hey 🙄

Reactions: 3
I’m a bit behind, has Elle said that she’s got an announcement coming soon? If so when is it happening?

I’m a bit behind, has Elle said that she’s got an announcement coming soon? If so when is it happening?
they haven’t directly said anything but said in a vlog that next Christmas will be the best Christmas.. so people are speculating she is pregnant along with other things she has said such as being tired etc.
Now I’m all for a speculation but discussing if someone is or isn’t pregnant is a really big thing. I may be a bit sensitive to it because I struggle with infertility myself but you just never know someone’s full story or what might be going on behind the scenes.. sorry to be a Debbie Downer 😂 but it is just a sensitive subject for some and not the best thing to gossip about

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s dropped the dogs off at that dog hotel again for the weekend! They’ve only had Hector just over a month and they’re already leaving him 😅

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I was thinking the same thing. I know there's nothing wrong with taking your dogs to places like that but when your pup is so young surely you'd forgo a weekend away until they are a little bit older.

Each to their own but my lab is 8 months old and while I'd love a weekend away I can't bring myself to book one and leave him 🙈😂

Reactions: 14
Free ad stay for the dogs and what are the chances the weekend getaway will be a freebie too

Reactions: 12
She’s dropped the dogs off at that dog hotel again for the weekend! They’ve only had Hector just over a month and they’re already leaving him 😅
Is it wise to kennel a young pup? I personally couldn’t do it, they can pick up things very easy & other dogs can turn on pups & hurt them. I’d be worried sick, if I really had to go away for a day, I’d only leave them with family. But I am very dedicated to my dog so 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So they get gifted a stay at a ' boutique dog hotel ' and it just so happens that is the dogs favourite place on the planet. Funny how these things work out.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just as I start to feel sorry for her bam she dumps her dogs to go enjoy herself and I'm back to thinking she's a twit..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So they get gifted a stay at a ' boutique dog hotel ' and it just so happens that is the dogs favourite place on the planet. Funny how these things work out.
That's kind of sad if your dog's favourite place is somewhere they get dumped away from their owners.... not somewhere special they all go together

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Interesting that Herbie only ever used to stay there when it was gifted, otherwise he would be at Cons parents instead

Reactions: 11
I know this is selfish from my part but basically one reason I can’t watch anymore is because I am Baffled by influencers who get pregnant and make out it’s really easy because for some people it isn’t nor is having a ‘perfect’ life and the constant speculation is irritating.
Same. I’ve had to stop watching Carys after their ‘5 months of hell TTC’ as I enter my 13th month with no success

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It took me over 4 years to conceive with my baby and it was one of the hardest times in our lives in our ttc journey. So to see these young girls in their 20's saying how devastated they've been trying to conceive for a few months as they thought it would happen straight away really pisses me off! 🤬 they need a reality check!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
It took me over 4 years to conceive with my baby and it was one of the hardest times in our lives in our ttc journey. So to see these young girls in their 20's saying how devastated they've been trying to conceive for a few months as they thought it would happen straight away really pisses me off! 🤬 they need a reality check!!!

Agree with this. Although we haven't been trying for years and I am in my 20's still, I've had loss after loss and its so hard. I've just had to go through another miscarriage, baby was measuring just over 12 weeks and it was so heartbreaking. All I want is my family for support and it happened at the start of lockdown 2.0 🙄 everyone's journey is different, but Carys saying her journey was 'hard' when she got pregnant after a few months and is having a healthy pregnancy really aggravates me ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If they were getting married in 2021 I’d say no she’s not pregnant. But if they’re getting married in 2022 I can see them wanting their child involved in the wedding somehow so she could be! I think I’m the only one who doesn’t mind Connor lol! I don’t personally see what other people are seeing in terms of him using her for her money and cheating? Women tend to do a lot better on social media than men. I think he’s really nice to her and they suit quite well. I also have always really liked Ele I think she’s just a really warm person 🤷🏻‍♀️

She MUST be pregnant... nobody in their right mind would wear this unless they were hiding something (especially to go into Cartier!)

Con man posted that he had got champagne for Elle but he’s known for heavily drinking even if Elle isn’t so could be all for a cover up on the gram 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Everytime this thread title pops up I can't help but sing it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 brilliant it's one of my faves on Tattle

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.