Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too speculate she could be pregnant. They were both REALLY giggly in the most recent video when in the car and couldn't stop smiling and were giving each other little looks, the vibe was just different their never normally that giggly and like nervous almost ?? I mean if she is congrats to her I actually think she'd be a really good Mum but if not then they do need to stop all this speculation all the time etc its a bit annoying :ROFLMAO:
Come on put us out of our misery! So we can be critical about the pregnancy content 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What was ‘wrong’ with her teeth before?
Not much really. Her top teeth were fine. Bottom ones were a little misaligned but nothing majorly noticeable. But as queen of everything needs to be perfect and it was free then why not. If I was offered Invisalign for free I would take it! I’m glad we won’t see cons snaggle tooth for much longer

Reactions: 5
I can't believe how young she is yet she looks like a 40 year old trying to appear younger. The filler is so so ageing!!

She looks like she's trying for a poo in her recent instagram post lol She is LITERALLY orange next to Connor, looks like she needs a good wash...

Reactions: 15
I have no idea if she is or isn't pregnant but one thing I do know is that they're going to deliberately create speculation about babies, pregnancy, etc until it actually happens. They know what they're doing.
Yes 1000% they dine that with the engagement to

Reactions: 1
Shes so draining she has sucked the life out of him and his colour. He looks seriously I'll!

I can't believe how young she is yet she looks like a 40 year old trying to appear younger. The filler is so so ageing!!

She looks like she's trying for a poo in her recent instagram post lol She is LITERALLY orange next to Connor, looks like she needs a good wash...

• Haha
I think the filler is aging but also I see so many with filler now looks all ‘perfect’ I feel awful about myself even though I don’t want filler my head is scrambled!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I hope she's not pregnant. She's just got Hector and he is a HUGE commitment. I myself am 13 weeks. I normally foster foreign puppies for a rescue charity. I have a pup right now who's 6 months and I swear once she gets adopted, never again while pregnant 😂😂😂 I have been so ill so dealing with normal puppy stuff I've done plenty of times before is BREAKING ME. He will be a 'puppy' until he's 12 months old and through that time he will need training, constant reinforcement, etc. I suppose Connor IS home but still! I would not have a puppy and a baby.

I too speculate she could be pregnant. They were both REALLY giggly in the most recent video when in the car and couldn't stop smiling and were giving each other little looks, the vibe was just different their never normally that giggly and like nervous almost ?? I mean if she is congrats to her I actually think she'd be a really good Mum but if not then they do need to stop all this speculation all the time etc its a bit annoying :ROFLMAO:
I hate speculating but I’m sure she is! I’m in my first trimester and I just kinda feel like she is! Just looking at her and how she’s behaving I can relate at the moment!
Il be surprised if she isn’t. But then again, i wouldn’t put it past them to just create speculation.

Reactions: 2
I hope she's not pregnant. She's just got Hector and he is a HUGE commitment. I myself am 13 weeks. I normally foster foreign puppies for a rescue charity. I have a pup right now who's 6 months and I swear once she gets adopted, never again while pregnant 😂😂😂 I have been so ill so dealing with normal puppy stuff I've done plenty of times before is BREAKING ME. He will be a 'puppy' until he's 12 months old and through that time he will need training, constant reinforcement, etc. I suppose Connor IS home but still! I would not have a puppy and a baby.
I also think it can be potentially dangerous to have a puppy with a new born baby. That’s just my personal opinion

Reactions: 3
I think the filler is aging but also I see so many with filler now looks all ‘perfect’ I feel awful about myself even though I don’t want filler my head is scrambled!
I think everyone has those moments, but then I come on Tattle and get brought back to reality by reading various comments!

Please don't let a filtered-to-the-heavens, airbrushed-to-duck Insta photo of someone's filler-filled face make you feel anything less than better about yourself ❤ it's another reason why I don't use any filters myself, as everyone looks noticably more tit in person when they filter everything, but I just look like me :ROFLMAO:.

(This comment isn't meant to take swipes at people having filler or other procedures to correct or tweak things btw - just look at what's happened to Elle's lovely natural face in only a year or so of having it over-pumped.)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think everyone has those moments, but then I come on Tattle and get brought back to reality by reading various comments!

Please don't let a filtered-to-the-heavens, airbrushed-to-duck Insta photo of someone's filler-filled face make you feel anything less than better about yourself ❤ it's another reason why I don't use any filters myself, as everyone looks noticably more tit in person when they filter everything, but I just look like me :ROFLMAO:.

(This comment isn't meant to take swipes at people having filler or other procedures to correct or tweak things btw - just look at what's happened to Elle's lovely natural face in only a year or so of having it over-pumped.)
thank you! Don’t get me wrong I think a small thing then fine or something you really want but people have All transformed into these blow up dolls then I think should I give it a go maybe I would look more attractive but in reality it won’t it will age me and make me look like stiflers mom 🤪

Reactions: 5
I don’t think for one second she’s pregnant. I actually can’t see her getting pregnant. I think she’s really envious of her sisters who have children and is too engrossed in her own self to even contemplate what it takes to be an actual parent.

Reactions: 7
I'm jumping on the pregnancy speculation, she didn't end up baking in her latest vlog because she was too tired and she had literally done nothing all day! Also the way she's dressing at the moment in baggy clothes and we're only seeing recordings of her top half!

When she said sarcastically "oh you've been stressed Con have you?! You've been stressed" 👀👀 deffos is

• Heart
I'm jumping on the pregnancy speculation, she didn't end up baking in her latest vlog because she was too tired and she had literally done nothing all day! Also the way she's dressing at the moment in baggy clothes and we're only seeing recordings of her top half!
I'm unsure on whether or not she is. If she isn't though, all of these things correlate to poor mental health, which is quite a possible scenario too 👐🏼

or they're just doing it for clout which is also very possible 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They’re doing it because they genuinely think they’re posh and becks

Reactions: 4
This is petty but I can’t stand how she (or anyone) lets their dogs on their bed/under the covers! No no nooooo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.