Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she still have a defined jawline?! I'm so jealous, I don't have one unless I'm really lean. I wonder if it's partially make up?
It's pumped full of fillers - her insta story was quite scary yesterday., so she must have had a (bad) topup recently. Desperate Dan's jaw and chin were star of the show.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
On the Angelle stories where the question was "Drop the prices plsss"
I totally thought the person meant drop as in make them cheaper 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why is she allowing someone to black face in her campaigns 🥵 why is the ‘white’ girl the same colour as the Asian girl?? Elle’s just as bad
The angelle stuff is so Basic. Like I got a knit like that From second Hand store For 4 quid (h&m). Its just like that. I just dont get Who would buy that stuff 🤦‍♂️ it seems To me that all the influencers have theyre own fanatic fanbase and they let them do anything and still defend them. Its a cult kinda thing..

Reactions: 9
The moving thing makes me wonder if she’s actually hoping to get lots of wedding related work to pay for some big county manor 😆

Reactions: 10
Followed this girl on and off over the years and jeez what the hell has she pumped into her face ?!? She looks like Pete burns. And she absolutely is not a size 8, sorry hun.

and also, the voice 😩😩 you cannot talk like that in real life !! 100 percent put on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The moving thing makes me wonder if she’s actually hoping to get lots of wedding related work to pay for some big county manor 😆
Absolutely their goal. Isn't the wedding scheduled for about 2yrs time? So big house move straight after the cash is in the bank from all the wedding bollocks.

Saying that, I'll still be amazed if they actually go through with it though! If they do it's nothing more than a business transaction. The way they behave in their vlogs lately ...I don't fancy their chances 😳

Reactions: 14
Absolutely their goal. Isn't the wedding scheduled for about 2yrs time? So big house move straight after the cash is in the bank from all the wedding bollocks.

Saying that, I'll still be amazed if they actually go through with it though! If they do it's nothing more than a business transaction. The way they behave in their vlogs lately ...I don't fancy their chances 😳
Business transaction is spot on! Possibly hold out a year or two depending on the freebies on offer then Con is off to cash in his winnings and drooling all over bikini models like a sleezy old pervert 😂

I can’t picture them having children. I wonder if they are trying though since carys and James. I know Elle has thyroid problems I wonder if she keeps on top of that as it can cause fertility issues wonder if she even knows

Reactions: 8
I can’t picture them having children. I wonder if they are trying
I think Elle mentioned in one of her recent videos that she's on the contraceptive pill and this cleared up her acne immensely.

She didn't mention if she's still taking it or not, but I'm assuming she is as her complexion is still pretty clear 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
If I remember correctly when they first moved into this house she spoke about it being a forever home and said which of the spare rooms would be a nursery for a baby right? It doesn’t make sense to me that why they’d move. They probably want somewhere bigger as a status thing

Reactions: 14
If I remember correctly when they first moved into this house she spoke about it being a forever home and said which of the spare rooms would be a nursery for a baby right? It doesn’t make sense to me that why they’d move. They probably want somewhere bigger as a status thing
It’s con. Elle without him actually might be a bit more settled and content but Con needs the status to show off and feel better about himself. She needs a nice kind genuine boyfriend who has their own job and life but loves and supports Elle so she doesn’t get the need to show off and could settle and have a family she could stay home and bake with the children etc is the vibes I get from her she’s out grown Con and his material ways I don’t even think she’s to fussed about all the holidays he wants she’s happy enough with centre parcs etc

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just can’t see Connor ever settling down I wonder if it will be a Niomi Smart situation? I do wonder if she’s made him sign a pre nup seen as she’ll be getting a big inheritance? I can see Connor running off with 50% of all she’s got

Reactions: 11
I think Elle mentioned in one of her recent videos that she's on the contraceptive pill and this cleared up her acne immensely.

She didn't mention if she's still taking it or not, but I'm assuming she is as her complexion is still pretty clear 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah which I thought was weird cos I swear she had accutane at one point

Reactions: 3
I can't stand how cringe he gets in the videos now, she 1000% knew he was proposing, she even says I feel like he's going to propose 👀 she deffo knew! He makes me cringe so much 😂

Plus another thing, I completely understand this year has been terrible and people deserve a nice Christmas, but I feel like all these influences have no idea how much people are truly struggling 😔 people can't afford food for their children, never mind have a christmas with no worries. I just think some things need to be thought about before bragging all over socials about how amazing your Christmas is going to be 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is the new vlog post saying ‘ he RUINED his Christmas present’

I’m guessing it’s something to do with the ps5 but didn’t she say in her last vlog she’s going to buy him a ps5?

So how exactly has he ruined his present ?

edit - her puppy is chewing on the wardrobe because he’s teething! Will she just give him a chew or a dog toy to bite down on 🤦🏻‍♀️ Instead of saying ‘we don’t do that’

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Anyone notice that all the girls Connah follows are of that skinny and lean body type with like model style baby abs. If I was Elle it would really bother me being as she doesn’t have that body type at all.

Reactions: 16
He seems to enjoy this lady

Off topic but another person who serial likes her pics is Pete wicks (wonder how Chloe feels about that)
If you judge just by looks, I get mega bitchy vibes From her 😆 maybe its her signature pose 👹

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.