Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Instagram video of him today - walking into shot like he’s unaware of his own mobile set up to film him! Taking his top off I wanted to vomit! He’s fully doing that so all the girls can creep into his DMs telling him how fit he is! 🤮🤮🤮
Wish they'd creep into his DMs and tell him how much of a twit he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sadly, whatever he is named on they go halves, and with that q&a im not too sure. I remember when Jeffree star n his bf nath broke up, nath tried to take one of jeffs expensive cars on the basis it was a gift and there was evidence of it on a YouTube video ! So, jeffree had to edit the videos name etc and edit the video itself so nath couldn’t claim it was gifted and then take it. But I mean we are in the U.K, so the laws probably differ.
I’m pretty sure when their married he’ll be eligible to more, especially if Elle so openly agrees to sharing the channel. It’ll definitely leave her open and vulnerable to being taken for everything if there’s ever a chance for sex obsessed conman. He’s such a skeez.
God I have such a bad feeling about it all and conman

The Instagram video of him today - walking into shot like he’s unaware of his own mobile set up to film him! Taking his top off I wanted to vomit! He’s fully doing that so all the girls can creep into his DMs telling him how fit he is! 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I have a feeling no one messages him when he posts thirst traps, it’s just him sending dm’s to a bunch of women and never getting a reply 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think they'll make it down the aisle. I think he'll get cold feet few months/weeks before

Reactions: 7
I have a feeling no one messages him when he posts thirst traps, it’s just him sending dm’s to a bunch of women and never getting a reply 💀💀💀
Probably a bunch of women on here! Is anyone here on Instagram and gotten a sleazy message from 'The Con'??? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hmm not sure think of the wedding / honeymoon content I wonder if she will go on a fad diet before hand?
Imagine the revenue they'd get from a dramatic crying "he dumped me" exclusive?? 😄 she milked the hotel drama to death

If it does go through with it all, major starvation diet I reckon for the dress. She has a really unhealthy outlook on food. It's either binge or restrict by the looks

Reactions: 7
"He dumped me to go play his Playstation with his mates!"

They're such bloody kids!
Much as I don’t like Con, my partner is 30 something and if he wants to go on the PlayStation I’d let him lmao!! I don’t understand her whole ‘ugh I hate the PlayStation’ but then gets him a PS5???? Going off on a bit of a tangent I hate the fact that grown adults playing video games makes them childish. It’s fun! And there’s so many 18+ games anyways so I never understood the whole ‘games are for kids’ either but that’s just me.

Reactions: 23
I love it when my husband says he’s having some gaming time. I enjoy the peace 😂 and we both have actual lives and Jobs I think Con tries to go out or do anything which doesnt involve spending time with Elle to be honest

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't know if it's been mentioned already but I thought I'd stick one of her new vlogs in the background today and I'm genuinely shocked that they think they're only going to be in their current house for another two years😱😱😱😱 surely they're not for real!!

Reactions: 18
How does she still have a defined jawline?! I'm so jealous, I don't have one unless I'm really lean. I wonder if it's partially make up?
I'm the same I've always got a rounder face 😄 the good thing is that it does tend to make you look younger the older you get! 😁

I think she's pretty lucky there, some pear shaped people get away with still having a slim face when they gain weight. I'd guess that makeup, poses and angles hide a lot for Elle. She can look really different in a candid pic. I think she had fillers too to give her a more defined jawline and ended up looking like a dice🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't know if it's been mentioned already but I thought I'd stick one of her new vlogs in the background today and I'm genuinely shocked that they think they're only going to be in their current house for another two years😱😱😱😱 surely they're not for real!!
They probably think they're going to be able to buy some sort of mansion in 2 years with the money they're making on their overpriced, basic clothing range 😂 Hopefully the angelzzzz wake up soon and realise they're being ripped off

Reactions: 10
I used to watch her back in the day and for me it just seems like CONNNNAAAHHH wasn't even that bothered about there relationship it seemed very one sided! Now she got the money he is very Fake over the top! How she doesn't see this is beyond me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.